Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,190 members, 7,835,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Do You Know That The 4times Mr. Universe Is Nigerian? (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do You Know That The 4times Mr. Universe Is Nigerian? (photos) (1876 Views)

Efe Is Nigerian Youth Ambassador - Solomon Dalung / Meet 20 International Celebs You Never Knew Were Nigerian(photos) / Pics: Mr Universe Nigeria 2015 Finalists Get Unclad To Support Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know That The 4times Mr. Universe Is Nigerian? (photos) by chychyobbi(f): 8:35pm On Aug 06, 2015
Do you guys know that the 4 times Mr. Universe is an Igbo man? in fact from Ontisha? His name is Charlie Chirah Abboh born by both Igbo parents. (go on to his page and meet him jare) He is reping us well and making Nigeria proud!!!

http://www.chichinwaafrica.com/2015/08/just-checkout-body-on-this-nigerian.html?m=1

Re: Do You Know That The 4times Mr. Universe Is Nigerian? (photos) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 06, 2015
Lol! embarassed
Making Igbo or Nigeria proud?

I'm Igbo but I don't like all these nonsense Igbos are doing here! Claiming what I don't know! Rub...

Oya Smile and help me with the below grin

Please Check out this Photo and Click Like to enable this boy win a competition, Thank you so much.

https://instagram.com/p/59rou1uQkw/
Re: Do You Know That The 4times Mr. Universe Is Nigerian? (photos) by enoqueen: 8:48pm On Aug 06, 2015
Huuuu!!!
Re: Do You Know That The 4times Mr. Universe Is Nigerian? (photos) by yungbillionaire(m): 9:27pm On Aug 06, 2015
salute to ur STEROIDS
Re: Do You Know That The 4times Mr. Universe Is Nigerian? (photos) by Kingtim(m): 11:26pm On Aug 06, 2015
Wow
Re: Do You Know That The 4times Mr. Universe Is Nigerian? (photos) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 06, 2015
his JUNIOR will be tiny..
Re: Do You Know That The 4times Mr. Universe Is Nigerian? (photos) by Wizzz: 8:10am On Aug 07, 2015
Omoh see man laps shocked
Re: Do You Know That The 4times Mr. Universe Is Nigerian? (photos) by Damstarr(f): 11:20am On Aug 07, 2015
mcchaka:
his JUNIOR will be tiny..
very tiny

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Da Silva’s Who All Have 24 Fingers, Both On Hands And Feet-pics / Miss Kwara:the Emergence Of A Beauty Queen / Davido's Tonight Photo ( Enjoying )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.