Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,322 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Her Daughter Of 2.5years Is Fond Of Kissing Anybody That Offers To Carry Her. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Daughter Of 2.5years Is Fond Of Kissing Anybody That Offers To Carry Her. (1790 Views)

It's Going To 5years I Got Married And I Still Dont Feel Close To My Husband / is it proper for a mother to Carry her Child like this? / Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Daughter Of 2.5years Is Fond Of Kissing Anybody That Offers To Carry Her. by Mbkite(m): 8:58pm On Aug 06, 2015
Her daughter of 2.5years old is always bringing her lips to the lips of anybody especially familiar faces that offer to carry her. It is really embarrassing and getting out of hand.
Please how can this behaviour of her little daughter be stopped before it turns to something else?

Lalasticlala, ishilove
Re: Her Daughter Of 2.5years Is Fond Of Kissing Anybody That Offers To Carry Her. by BRIGHTTAZ: 9:00pm On Aug 06, 2015
Kiddy kiss harmless
Re: Her Daughter Of 2.5years Is Fond Of Kissing Anybody That Offers To Carry Her. by Melahou(m): 9:07pm On Aug 06, 2015
Am sure she learnt it from the mum because the mum is fond of kissing her

Anyway not to worry cos with time she'll out grown it

1 Like

Re: Her Daughter Of 2.5years Is Fond Of Kissing Anybody That Offers To Carry Her. by chudidonas(m): 9:07pm On Aug 06, 2015
LOL.. I think the mom or dad has to stop kissing the baby if they still do, since they started it. And stop giving the baby to people
Re: Her Daughter Of 2.5years Is Fond Of Kissing Anybody That Offers To Carry Her. by Mbkite(m): 9:12pm On Aug 06, 2015
BRIGHTTAZ:
Kiddy kiss harmless
i just hope so
Re: Her Daughter Of 2.5years Is Fond Of Kissing Anybody That Offers To Carry Her. by Mbkite(m): 9:13pm On Aug 06, 2015
chudidonas:
LOL.. I think the mom or dad has to stop kissing the baby if they still do, since they started it. And stop giving the baby to people
yea, they hv to stop people from carrying her.
Re: Her Daughter Of 2.5years Is Fond Of Kissing Anybody That Offers To Carry Her. by ArchEnemy(m): 9:13pm On Aug 06, 2015
BRIGHTTAZ:
Kiddy kiss harmless
But she can catch herpes

Give her gentle discipline

1 Like

Re: Her Daughter Of 2.5years Is Fond Of Kissing Anybody That Offers To Carry Her. by Mbkite(m): 9:14pm On Aug 06, 2015
ArchEnemy:
But she can catch herpes
Give her gentle discipline
Nice point

1 Like

Re: Her Daughter Of 2.5years Is Fond Of Kissing Anybody That Offers To Carry Her. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 06, 2015
they should name her 'kiss'
Re: Her Daughter Of 2.5years Is Fond Of Kissing Anybody That Offers To Carry Her. by jamex93(m): 9:22pm On Aug 06, 2015
Dem don dey kiss ur pikib for ur back. . . . . . . Who even teabh am how to kiss, am surea na u d moda, u go dey tell pikin kiss me al in d name of play, dem tel u say d pikin no dey learn ne, now d tin don enter ha u con run come nl, na we kiss ha for u ni
Re: Her Daughter Of 2.5years Is Fond Of Kissing Anybody That Offers To Carry Her. by therealdeal10: 9:27pm On Aug 06, 2015
Cmon she's still a kid
She'll eventually grow up
Re: Her Daughter Of 2.5years Is Fond Of Kissing Anybody That Offers To Carry Her. by Mbkite(m): 9:32pm On Aug 06, 2015
therealdeal10:
Cmon she's still a kid She'll eventually grow up
I jst hope so
Re: Her Daughter Of 2.5years Is Fond Of Kissing Anybody That Offers To Carry Her. by Captainswag225(m): 10:21pm On Aug 06, 2015
by giving her a small tap on her mouth anytime she tries to do that. Not a hard tap that will hurt her.
Re: Her Daughter Of 2.5years Is Fond Of Kissing Anybody That Offers To Carry Her. by Mbkite(m): 1:15am On Aug 07, 2015
Captainswag225:
by giving her a small tap on her mouth anytime she tries to do that. Not a hard tap that will hurt her.
lol. Thanx
Re: Her Daughter Of 2.5years Is Fond Of Kissing Anybody That Offers To Carry Her. by jejelady(f): 4:25am On Aug 07, 2015
It's normal. She will outgrow it pretty soon
Re: Her Daughter Of 2.5years Is Fond Of Kissing Anybody That Offers To Carry Her. by Mbkite(m): 7:28am On Aug 07, 2015
jejelady:
ok. Thanx
Re: Her Daughter Of 2.5years Is Fond Of Kissing Anybody That Offers To Carry Her. by aenero(m): 9:26am On Aug 07, 2015
Hmmm,that could be some future olosho in the making... See what PDA has caused in most families
Re: Her Daughter Of 2.5years Is Fond Of Kissing Anybody That Offers To Carry Her. by Sleekbaby(f): 10:07am On Aug 07, 2015
Is not good though she is still a kid but u hv to start cautioning her so dt she will know dt what she is doing is not good n if u n ur hubby are kissing in her presence is good u watch it. I know she will stop it in due time but is not adviceable 4 kids to kiss adult to avoid bacteria dt causes toothache.
Re: Her Daughter Of 2.5years Is Fond Of Kissing Anybody That Offers To Carry Her. by Mbkite(m): 10:22am On Aug 07, 2015
aenero:
Hmmm,that could be some future olosho in the making... See what PDA has caused in most families
i said advice her
Re: Her Daughter Of 2.5years Is Fond Of Kissing Anybody That Offers To Carry Her. by Mbkite(m): 10:27am On Aug 07, 2015
Sleekbaby:
Is not good though she is still a kid but u hv to start cautioning her so dt she will know dt what she is doing is not good n if u n ur hubby are kissing in her presence is good u watch it. I know she will stop it in due time but is not adviceable 4 kids to kiss adult to avoid bacteria dt causes toothache.
thank u very much
Re: Her Daughter Of 2.5years Is Fond Of Kissing Anybody That Offers To Carry Her. by zaynie(f): 10:30am On Aug 07, 2015
First you have to stop kissing her on the lips. If you have to kiss her on the cheeks and let her kiss you on the cheeks too. And let her know that you kiss on the cheeks not lips because of germs. You have to tell her. constantly.

Talk to her to stop kissing people and when she does right there and then reprimand her. Kids memory arent that well formed yet so if wait till later, she would have forgotten what the fussing is all about.
Also tell the adults involved so that they wont encourage her to kiss them.
Goodluck
Re: Her Daughter Of 2.5years Is Fond Of Kissing Anybody That Offers To Carry Her. by Mbkite(m): 10:32am On Aug 07, 2015
zaynie:
First you have to stop kissing her on the lips. If you have to kiss her on the cheeks and let her kiss you on the lips too. And let her know that you kiss on the cheeks not lips because of germs. You have to tell her. constantly.

Talk to her to stop kissing people and when she does right there and then reprimand her. Kids memory arent that well formed yet so if wait till later, she would have forgotten what the fussing is all about.
Also tell the adults involved so that they wont encourage her to kiss them.
Goodluck
beautiful! Thanx
Re: Her Daughter Of 2.5years Is Fond Of Kissing Anybody That Offers To Carry Her. by oluseyiforjesus(m): 4:37pm On Aug 07, 2015
I guess she n her husband kiss alwaz in her presence

1 Like

Re: Her Daughter Of 2.5years Is Fond Of Kissing Anybody That Offers To Carry Her. by Nobody: 12:58am On Aug 08, 2015
Melahou:
Am sure she learnt it from the mum because the mum is fond of kissing her

Anyway not to worry cos with time she'll out grown it

hmmmmmmm......notin lik dat.... It is better dey correct her now........ Dere was a day my youth Pastors wife son kissed his sister...... Immediately d mother corrected him "you dnt kiss your sister in d mouth"so its somtin to worry abt

1 Like

Re: Her Daughter Of 2.5years Is Fond Of Kissing Anybody That Offers To Carry Her. by Nobody: 1:01am On Aug 08, 2015
jejelady:
its nt normal ooooo.............. All d small pikin (girls) wey i don carry for my life... Non don atempt to kiss me
Re: Her Daughter Of 2.5years Is Fond Of Kissing Anybody That Offers To Carry Her. by Mbkite(m): 2:35am On Aug 08, 2015
SAVEDBABA:
its nt normal ooooo.............. All d small pikin (girls) wey i don carry for my life... Non don atempt to kiss me
my thought. Even d mum has shouted on her severally yet she wouldn't stop.

(1) (Reply)

Women: Which Do You Prefer? / New Mums! Increase Breast Milk Production. / Should I Relocate And Stay With My Husband Or Should I Continue My Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.