Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

How To To Boost Your SEO Using Keyword Planner - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To To Boost Your SEO Using Keyword Planner (346 Views)

Improve Your Wordpress Site SEO Using The World Best Yoast SEO Premium plugin / 12 Deadly Mistakes That Are Killing Your SEO / Other Keyword Tool Beside Adword Keyword Planner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To To Boost Your SEO Using Keyword Planner by playnaija(m): 10:01pm On Aug 06, 2015
I discovered this secret when I was about to create an advert using google adwords for one of my project. Believe me, after using this tool to research my keywords which worked like charm, I decided to see if it could also help to boost my blog SEO. Not only did it work for me, it also worked for my friends that used it. To use this awesome tool, you must be a registered member of google, I do believe that everyone have a google account so, this should not be a problem.

To start researching keywords to include in your blog, please follow the steps below:

Step One:
Login to Google Keywords Planner using the link below: https://adwords.google.com/KeywordPlanner#search

Step Two:
Once you are here, the rest is simple to research the keywords, to get started, let assume you are into news media, I would love to research keywords related to naij.com, vanguardnr.com so as to get volume of search users uses to get to this site.

Click on search for new keyword using a phrase ==>

Enter the keyword or domain name related to your business you intend to get keyword from, after that click on "Get Idea".

A list of keywords would display for you. At the top, or under the graph close to download, click on Add All to get all the keyword related to you.

Step Three:
Click on copy keyword and you can edit the keyword by copying them into your meta tags.

http://www.clarkegilbert.com/2015/08/how-to-to-boost-your-seo-using-keyword.html
Re: How To To Boost Your SEO Using Keyword Planner by ErickShawn(m): 7:59am On Aug 07, 2015
Hi Naija,
Thanks for sharing such a nice and helpful information.

(1) (Reply)

5 Clean Html/joomla/wordpress Templates At $5 / Need Lil Help / How To Create A Mobile View For Any Wordpress Website For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.