Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Pics : When The Enemy Of Your Success Is Right In Front Of U Live - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pics : When The Enemy Of Your Success Is Right In Front Of U Live (1876 Views)

He Said "Send Me A Hot Pic Of U" (photos) / (pics) When You Are The Only One Who Owns A Bicycle In Ur Village / Funny Pics: When Your Mums Friend Comes Over To Visit With A Cute Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics : When The Enemy Of Your Success Is Right In Front Of U Live by lekankolade(m): 10:04pm On Aug 06, 2015
When He's ready to delay your breakthrough

Re: Pics : When The Enemy Of Your Success Is Right In Front Of U Live by darnley16(m): 10:11pm On Aug 06, 2015
stale
Re: Pics : When The Enemy Of Your Success Is Right In Front Of U Live by wealthpreach(m): 10:24pm On Aug 06, 2015
darnley16:
stale
my jaw is paining me because i tried to force myself to laugh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pics : When The Enemy Of Your Success Is Right In Front Of U Live by Applaner: 10:39pm On Aug 06, 2015
op, u mean dis happened to u and u ve de mind of posting it here.
Re: Pics : When The Enemy Of Your Success Is Right In Front Of U Live by DrMuzoic: 10:42pm On Aug 06, 2015
Seen

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious : When Your Mom Prefers Yoruba To Igbo Gals / When Roman Abramovich Saw Ifeanyi Uba Slap Mikel Obi's Elder Brother. / Why Can't This Dude Control His P3n!s [joke Of The Day]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.