Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,181 members, 7,953,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:48 PM

Mini Laptop Bluetooth Device - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Mini Laptop Bluetooth Device (673 Views)

HP Probook 6555b, 4gb Ram/250gb Hdd Dedicated Graphics, Dvd Rom, Bluetooth, Wifi / Bluetooth car scanner: scan ANY car with phone (4K ONLY, works with all cars) / Lenovo Thinkpad T420, 4gb, 320gb Hdd, Webcam, Dvd Rom, Bluetooth e.t.c (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mini Laptop Bluetooth Device by jerro124: 10:30pm On Aug 06, 2015
I recently formatted my HP mini laptop and after some days, when I tried sending files to the system via bluetooth, I discovered that the Bluetooth device is no longer functioning properly. I cannot send files from my laptop to other devices via bluetooth and vice versa despite the fact that the bluetooth icon is always visible. I have formatted my system before and didn't experience this. Please someone help me on how to fix it up.
Re: Mini Laptop Bluetooth Device by jerro124: 9:21pm On Aug 07, 2015
Please someone help on this
Re: Mini Laptop Bluetooth Device by queenzibah(f): 7:23pm On Aug 08, 2015
jerro124:
Please someone help on this
get a modem and update you windows online
Re: Mini Laptop Bluetooth Device by jerro124: 9:51pm On Aug 09, 2015
queenzibah:
get a modem and update you windows online
Thanks
Re: Mini Laptop Bluetooth Device by Lexusgs430: 11:43pm On Aug 09, 2015
jerro124:
I recently formatted my HP mini laptop and after some days, when I tried sending files to the system via bluetooth, I discovered that the Bluetooth device is no longer functioning properly. I cannot send files from my laptop to other devices via bluetooth and vice versa despite the fact that the bluetooth icon is always visible. I have formatted my system before and didn't experience this. Please someone help me on how to fix it up.

Download slimdrivers, check if bluetooth program is missing and reinstall.

(1) (Reply)

How To Unlock Nokia Lumia 530 (please Help Me) / What Is The Implication Of Frequently Formating Of A Laptop System / Hp Elitebook 8440p And Blackberry Z30 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.