Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,277 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Which Is Your Best R N B/blues Song Ever? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Which Is Your Best R N B/blues Song Ever? (2018 Views)

Come In And Comment The Best R N B Music Of All Time / Whats Your favorite/Best R.kelly Song Of All Time? / Best Rap Song Ever Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is Your Best R N B/blues Song Ever? by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 07, 2015
I have always been a fan of good musics and not noise(reason i prefer(ed) a DAREY to Dbanj and Witney housten to both rihana, beyounce, lady gaga nd nicky minaj(my dream lady) joined together) nd dat actually made me a lover of R n B/Blues because to some extent majority would agree with me that its this genre of music that have and passes messages and research actually showed that lovers of R n B/Blues are more romantic than lovers of e.g dance hall musics.
i have listened to countless number of these genre of music bt i surely wud prefer 1 to if not all but several.

so which is my best? my best anytime anyday is "LOVE IS ALL THAT MATTERS" by DIANA ROSE ft BRANDY. here is a line in the music that do always pierce my heart whenever i listen to the music, "sometimes we search this world for gold when what we really need is a hand to hold".

so fellow interested nairalanders, which is ur best R n B/Blues music ever? and drop a line frm the said music that pierces ur heart whenever you listen to the music.
Re: Which Is Your Best R N B/blues Song Ever? by MrCork: 12:16am On Aug 07, 2015
mystage:
I have always been a fan of good musics and not noise(reason i prefer(ed) a DAREY to Dbanj and Witney housten to both rihana, beyounce, lady gaga nd nicky minaj(my dream lady) joined together) nd dat actually made me a lover of R n B/Blues because to some extent majority would agree with me that its this genre of music that have and passes messages and research actually showed that lovers of R n B/Blues are more romantic than lovers of e.g dance hall musics.
i have listened to countless number of these genre of music bt i surely wud prefer 1 to if not all but several.

so which is my best? my best anytime anyday is "LOVE IS ALL THAT MATTERS" by DIANA ROSE ft BRANDY. here is a line in the music that do always pierce my heart whenever i listen to the music, "sometimes we search this world for gold when what we really need is a hand to hold".

so fellow interested nairalanders, which is ur best R n B/Blues music ever? and drop a line frm the said music that pierces ur heart whenever you listen to the music.

....don't u hav sckoooool homework? angry
Re: Which Is Your Best R N B/blues Song Ever? by Teophilus96(m): 12:18am On Aug 07, 2015
Many are my best.Nt one is d best, cos all hv diffrnt messages.
Re: Which Is Your Best R N B/blues Song Ever? by Teophilus96(m): 12:21am On Aug 07, 2015
MrCork:

Hv u done urs bro?
Re: Which Is Your Best R N B/blues Song Ever? by Nobody: 12:22am On Aug 07, 2015
MrCork:

IGNORED!
Re: Which Is Your Best R N B/blues Song Ever? by MrCork: 12:24am On Aug 07, 2015
Teophilus96:
Hv u done urs bro?

...You berrrrra move yor Granfablactick Scankorus Ghana thread to Music Section....Romance section is strictly for chasin women!!! (no oofeinse) angry

Cc Ishilove!!
Re: Which Is Your Best R N B/blues Song Ever? by Nobody: 12:33am On Aug 07, 2015
MrCork:

...You berrrrra move yor Granfablactick Scankorus Ghana thread to Music Section....Romance section is strictly for chasin women!!! (no oofeinse) angry

Cc Ishilove!!
tell den
Re: Which Is Your Best R N B/blues Song Ever? by Teophilus96(m): 12:35am On Aug 07, 2015
MrCork:

Cc Ishilove!!
Pls do me a favour by telling me d meanin of 'Granfablactic',&'Scankorus' and also tell me hw on earth dis relates 2 Ghana.
Re: Which Is Your Best R N B/blues Song Ever? by MrCork: 12:35am On Aug 07, 2015
Dayvhid:
tell den

...bro don't worry...I will not report u to MOD or Ishilove!(no oofeinse) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Is Your Best R N B/blues Song Ever? by MrCork: 12:38am On Aug 07, 2015
Teophilus96:
Pls do me a favour by telling me d meanin of 'Granfablactic',&'Scankorus' and also tell me hw on earth dis relates 2 Ghana.

...they don't sell dictiionary ther in Nigeria?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Which Is Your Best R N B/blues Song Ever? by Teophilus96(m): 12:51am On Aug 07, 2015
MrCork:

...they don't sell dictiionary ther in Nigeria?? undecided
Oh comeooon..U Dnt knw evrytin do u?bt by d way,Is it in Ghana u learnt dose meaningless & wordless words Dt I cnt find in my Dictionary?
Re: Which Is Your Best R N B/blues Song Ever? by Teophilus96(m): 1:07am On Aug 07, 2015
Dayvhid:
like I gv a flying Bleep gay Manbish
Heeih be careful
Re: Which Is Your Best R N B/blues Song Ever? by Nobody: 1:17am On Aug 07, 2015
MrCork:

Cc Ishilove!!
u own nairaland.com abi? til seun osewa say otherwise, whatever u think or say is IRRELEVANT just like you. #NoOffence
Re: Which Is Your Best R N B/blues Song Ever? by Olami90: 1:19am On Aug 07, 2015
A very good fan of R n B. Love it compared to all these noisy guys.

Op, I don't av best.Most RnB songs mak sense die to me dat I find it difficult to pick best.

Backstreet Boys - Showme the meaning of being lonely

Brandy - long distance

Bryan Adams - straight from the heart.

Celine Dion - All her tracks (immortality, Goodbye is the saddest word, if that's what it takes etc)

Ed Sheeran - Thinking out loud.
Whitney Housten

John Legend - All of me, Ordinary People

Mic Bolton - How am I suppose to live without you.

Kenny G - All his tracks(Instrumentalist)

Lemar - Time to grow, Lullaby, If there is any Justice.

Passenger

Phil collins - All the tracks.

Pink - Just give me a reason

Shania Twain - All her tracks.buh From this moment, When you kiss me, Forever and for always, You are still the one.

Don Williams - Some broken hrt never mend.

Westlife - all the tracks.

Tracy Chapman - Baby can I hold your hands.

Op, pardon me. I love all these songs pass best.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Your Best R N B/blues Song Ever? by Nobody: 1:23am On Aug 07, 2015
Teophilus96:
Many are my best.Nt one is d best, cos all hv diffrnt messages.
yea u re right brotherly, bt there is suppose to be a best or preferred. just like white rice and stew, jollof rice, and friedrice. they re all kul when cooked well and they all taste differently just like the musics passes diff messgs, bt ehh, people stil do hv preference and best despite d fact that they re all rice.
Re: Which Is Your Best R N B/blues Song Ever? by Nobody: 1:26am On Aug 07, 2015
MrCork:

....Romance section is strictly for chasin women!!! (no oofeinse) angry

Cc Ishilove!!
Mr tread derailer, hw many hv u succeeded in "catching" after chasing? well,..i wish u well in ur hunt spree and adventure
Re: Which Is Your Best R N B/blues Song Ever? by Teophilus96(m): 1:31am On Aug 07, 2015
mystage:

yea u re right brotherly, bt there is suppose to be a best or preferred. just like white rice and stew, jollof rice, and friedrice. they re all kul when cooked well and they all taste differently just like the musics passes diff messgs, bt ehh, people stil do hv preference and best despite d fact that they re all rice.
See, u can try dis;dnt eat swallow 4 a week bt rice& oda stuff ok.d nxt week I Prmse u dat nobdy will tell u u need 2 eat swallow. Apply dis 2 music den u'll knw dat dat's way it is bro .
Re: Which Is Your Best R N B/blues Song Ever? by Nobody: 1:35am On Aug 07, 2015
Dayvhid:
tell den
Telling him to tell them as if u even comprehend his comment/messg. as my messg goes in the tread which i blive u read dat is if u knw hw to read, "'INTERESTED NAIRALANDERS'" which is ur best R n B/Blues?" you are uninterested bcus u hv shown u are nt a lover of R n B/Blues musics and at such u re IRRELEVANT. so Anti-R n B get behind me.
Re: Which Is Your Best R N B/blues Song Ever? by Nobody: 1:41am On Aug 07, 2015
[quote author=Olami90 post=36689941]A very good fan of R n B. Love it compared to all these noisy guys.

Op, I don't av best.Most RnB songs mak sense die to me dat I find it difficult to pick best.

Backstreet Boys - Showme the meaning of being lonely

Brandy - long distance

Bryan Adams - straight from the heart.

Celine Dion - All her tracks (immortality, Goodbye is the saddest word, if that's what it takes etc)

Ed Sheeran - Thinking out loud.
Whitney Housten

John Legend - All of me, Ordinary People

Mic Bolton - How am I suppose to live without you.

Kenny G - All his tracks(Instrumentalist)

Lemar - Time to grow, Lullaby, If there is any Justice.

Passenger

Phil collins - All the tracks.

Pink - Just give me a reason

Shania Twain - All her tracks.buh From this moment, When you kiss me, Forever and for always, You are still the one.

Don Williams - Some broken hrt never mend.

Westlife - all the tracks.

Tracy Chapman - Baby can I hold your hands.

Op, pardon me. I
Re: Which Is Your Best R N B/blues Song Ever? by Nobody: 1:44am On Aug 07, 2015
Teophilus96:
See, u can try dis;dnt eat swallow 4 a week bt rice& oda stuff ok.d nxt week I Prmse u dat nobdy will tell u u need 2 eat swallow. Apply dis 2 music den u'll knw dat dat's way it is bro .
Re: Which Is Your Best R N B/blues Song Ever? by bercarray(m): 11:06pm On Aug 07, 2015
most pop song na rubbish not all though,i be team r and b,
my own song plenty o
atlantic starr-always
new edition-i'm still in love with you
booooy 2 meeen!!!(love ds band die)-dream,make love 2 u,i'll get there,doing just fine,end of the road,infact all their song
r kelly-all
mariah carey ft boyz 2 men-one sweet day
sade adu-by your side
avant-4 minutes
paula abdul-rush.make i stop here pls

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Usher's Better Songs That Never Made Big Hits. / Epic Records To Release Brandy's Long Awaited New Full-length Album "human" / ARTQUAKE ft 9ICE (ONA EKITI) WHO OFFENDED THIS GUYZ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.