Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

The Meaning Behind The Signature On Your Profile? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Meaning Behind The Signature On Your Profile? (2689 Views)

The Real Meaning Behind The Godwin Dance.lol / Funniest Signature On Nairaland / See The Meaning Of Your Name In Japanese Language. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Meaning Behind The Signature On Your Profile? by SamMilla1(m): 12:23am On Mar 21, 2009
USERNAME                                SIGNATURE                                                              MEANING
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Crazykid                -               " Real men dont insult women"          -     Hoping that Clem or lysaa will like him lipsrsealed

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ifyalways                              " it is well"                                                                            Giving herself hope

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tufe                            "1st rule:neevr looose money,
                                   2nd rule:never 4get the 1st rule"     Thinks he will be very rich soon - day dreamer tongue

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saucekid                   "VIRGINITY is not DIGNITY just lack of OPPORTUNITY"     Young girls dont like him  grin

Ibkaye                  "righteousness is preffered."    - suddenly realized that hanging out with many men is  not good

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bben20001                    "he lives"                    -                 The man he poisoned didnt die, what a surprise lipsrsealed
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sexyleamon            "I know I'm Cute, I know i'm sexy.
                                I don't need to be told!!!!"                               - Cant determine if she is ugly or not  tongue
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mykali              "do u have what it takes to be ME"       Thought he was James bond until a woman slapped him
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sam milla                     "www..com"                                We all know the meaning   cheesy cool kiss
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Romade                 "I Fit No Know Book O                                                     Already concluded she is dumb and funny
                                 But I get Fyn & Artistic Hand Writing Confirmed"

Dani1luv               "I am Diplomatic"                             -       Thinks he is smart, but others think he knows nothing lipsrsealed

Gabrywyl               "Dyabman, I no friend you oooo. "               Thinks every Nigerian is good until Dyabman appeared. cry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Krama                 "meet me at the top"                                 Thinks he is ahead of other people. [start coming down].

to be contd,
Re: The Meaning Behind The Signature On Your Profile? by Gabry(f): 4:18am On Mar 21, 2009
lmao1!! sammy!!! grin grin grin
Re: The Meaning Behind The Signature On Your Profile? by sexyLeamon(f): 5:47am On Mar 21, 2009
funny very funny
Re: The Meaning Behind The Signature On Your Profile? by krama(m): 11:48am On Mar 21, 2009
. . . grin
Re: The Meaning Behind The Signature On Your Profile? by romsky: 3:16pm On Mar 21, 2009
i aint a blonde o ehen
& i await ur apology for giving me a sexual transplant, she?
Re: The Meaning Behind The Signature On Your Profile? by SamMilla1(m): 8:53pm On Mar 21, 2009
romade:

i aint a blonde o ehen
& i await ur apology for giving me a sexual transplant, she?

until u tell me what u are , i will stick with she.
Re: The Meaning Behind The Signature On Your Profile? by jamace(m): 6:48am On Mar 22, 2009
grin grin
Re: The Meaning Behind The Signature On Your Profile? by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 22, 2009
Lmao! This is funny Sam! cheesy

Hold up, I don't hang out with men angry angry angry grin
Re: The Meaning Behind The Signature On Your Profile? by sholabanke(m): 10:18am On Mar 22, 2009
@milla
what a meaning
good meaning indeed
Re: The Meaning Behind The Signature On Your Profile? by D1KeleVra(m): 1:52pm On Mar 22, 2009
Sam Milla:

USERNAME                                SIGNATURE                                                              MEANING
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saucekid                   "VIRGINITY is not DIGNITY just lack of OPPORTUNITY"     Young girls dont like him  grin

Re: The Meaning Behind The Signature On Your Profile? by dani1luv: 5:54pm On Mar 22, 2009
@ Sammy
That's not my Siggy" tongue
Re: The Meaning Behind The Signature On Your Profile? by bluespice(f): 7:32pm On Mar 22, 2009
ive been looking for a way to engage saucekid in a "discussion"
he has to prove that his siggy to me angry
for a whole year now its not been easy! undecided

my siggy?
its very self explanatory joh cool
Re: The Meaning Behind The Signature On Your Profile? by MrCrackles(m): 7:35pm On Mar 22, 2009
It is what it is!
Brash, the arrogant one with smart and suave swagger!
grin cheesy
Re: The Meaning Behind The Signature On Your Profile? by Moyola(f): 7:38pm On Mar 22, 2009
Hehe!!

Ma siggy? erm. . . tongue
Re: The Meaning Behind The Signature On Your Profile? by studio43(m): 8:10pm On Mar 22, 2009
naw, this is the long thing grin grin grin
Re: The Meaning Behind The Signature On Your Profile? by Nobody: 2:20am On Mar 23, 2009
@Topic, Hum, just ast it goes. Read it 4 ya sef
Re: The Meaning Behind The Signature On Your Profile? by Lolabbey: 9:11am On Mar 23, 2009
lol

thnk God sey i no get sign grin grin
Re: The Meaning Behind The Signature On Your Profile? by Gabry(f): 9:26am On Mar 23, 2009
Lollabey All there is in her brains is birds chirpin left, right and
centre. Is she the next Patrick Starfish? undecided
Re: The Meaning Behind The Signature On Your Profile? by Lolabbey: 9:29am On Mar 23, 2009
gab long time

y u com bend mouth lik dis
Re: The Meaning Behind The Signature On Your Profile? by romsky: 10:04am On Mar 23, 2009
she was operated on - circumcision of d mouth
Re: The Meaning Behind The Signature On Your Profile? by clemcykul(f): 10:55am On Mar 23, 2009
@
sammie very good job lol, how am i not gonna miss you badly
big ups.;d
Re: The Meaning Behind The Signature On Your Profile? by SamMilla1(m): 3:01pm On Mar 23, 2009
i wil add more 5 in the evening, enjoy yourselves, nothing is worth taking away laughter
Re: The Meaning Behind The Signature On Your Profile? by romsky: 3:06pm On Mar 23, 2009
bad boi doin wat he does best
Re: The Meaning Behind The Signature On Your Profile? by dani1luv: 3:07pm On Mar 23, 2009
Big' Sammy
Re: The Meaning Behind The Signature On Your Profile? by aristole(m): 3:21pm On Mar 23, 2009
Sammy!Sammy!!Sammy!!!

Right now I will shoot you.Oya die. (Like Yoruba films)
Re: The Meaning Behind The Signature On Your Profile? by romsky: 3:26pm On Mar 23, 2009
he don use igbo film odeshi
Re: The Meaning Behind The Signature On Your Profile? by dani1luv: 5:04pm On Mar 23, 2009
Now this is nansense sad
Re: The Meaning Behind The Signature On Your Profile? by romsky: 11:06am On Mar 24, 2009
pop ya collar
Re: The Meaning Behind The Signature On Your Profile? by Lolabbey: 11:48am On Mar 24, 2009
hmm
Re: The Meaning Behind The Signature On Your Profile? by romsky: 11:51am On Mar 24, 2009
mmmmmmmmmmmmmh
Re: The Meaning Behind The Signature On Your Profile? by alimat2(f): 11:59am On Mar 24, 2009
Romade!!! stop day dreaming its daybreak
Re: The Meaning Behind The Signature On Your Profile? by romsky: 12:49pm On Mar 24, 2009
i am entitled to daydrim during lunch break

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbos, How True Is This Picture? / Hilarious Picture : Funny But True (photo) / Joke Of The Day: God’s Time Is The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.