Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,991 members, 7,838,506 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! (9459 Views)

Her Smile After A Successful Dental Re-arrangement Is Quite Adorable - Pictures / 5 Dental Health Mistakes To Stop Making Now! / American Lady Always Sexually Aroused: I Cry & Beg Him To Have Sex With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by KanwuliaJara: 10:16pm On Aug 10, 2015
bosco9:

Just hope so, cause am not ready to loose any molar at all grin

Molars are useless in the mouth!
They only give PROBLEMS! angry

Too large and take up too much room!
Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by bosco9: 10:20pm On Aug 10, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Molars are useless in the mouth!
They only give PROBLEMS! angry

Too large and take up too much room!
Lolz....i like them just that way grin
Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by Cutehector(m): 10:22pm On Aug 10, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

No, I don't.
Not African culture! wink
lol so wats ur idea of pleasure
Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by KanwuliaJara: 10:32pm On Aug 10, 2015
Cutehector:
lol so wats ur idea of pleasure

Making MONEY, and spending QUALITY FAMILY TIME/Vacations! kiss
No MEN! kiss
Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by Cutehector(m): 10:35pm On Aug 10, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Making MONEY, and spending QUALITY FAMILY TIME/Vacations! kiss
No MEN! kiss
lol.. What of a massage? Dnt u like a massage?
Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by KanwuliaJara: 10:42pm On Aug 10, 2015
Cutehector:
lol.. What of a massage? Dnt u like a massage?

Don't you think we have derailed this thread enough?
From toothache to massage!
Na wa! grin

E don do abeg!
Hiaaaaaaahn!

4 Likes

Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by Cutehector(m): 10:44pm On Aug 10, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Don't you think we have derailed this thread enough?
From toothache to massage!
Na wa! grin

E don do abeg!
Hiaaaaaaahn!
lol I jst wanted to make u understand u need a man too
Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by KanwuliaJara: 10:56pm On Aug 10, 2015
Cutehector:
lol I jst wanted to make u understand u need a man too

I am happy to tell you a man is of no use in my life now or in the future!
We have absolutely nothing to offer each other.
Please, don't stress yourself! kiss
Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by spiralwedge(m): 11:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Kiss who? I don't remember the last time I did such a tin o! I don retire from all that business! I have removed 5 TEETH this year alone and would love to preserve the rest. Thanks! kiss
how u come dey take do mouth action? no wonder u no wan hola ur digits cheesy
Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by KanwuliaJara: 12:00am On Aug 11, 2015
spiralwedge:

how u come dey take do mouth action? no wonder u no wan hola ur digits cheesy

Mouth action ko, NYANSH action ni? cheesy
I say I don retire!!!!

Hallelujah!!!
Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by KanwuliaJara: 12:05am On Aug 11, 2015
Well!
The road to recovery is slow!
So, I went to CVS Phamarcy to purchase some oral care items like antiseptic mouth washes and GELS.

When the pain medicines wear off, they come in handy.
Always rinse your mouth after eating and NEVER allow any particle to lodge within the surgical site.

It will HURT LIKE MAAAAAAAD and cause infection. kiss

Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by Nobody: 1:50am On Aug 11, 2015
Kanwulia, sorry.

U really went tru hell.

Have seen an adult crying like a kid bc of toothache.
Sorry.

1 Like

Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by iv2000: 7:27am On Aug 11, 2015
oh my dear,I really feel for your unfortunate experience!I wish you'd known us before now,you won't have remove your teeth as we don't subscribe to that.well,reach us through this line:08185794383 and discover the truth your dentist haven't told you so that we can help you and others before they go through your same bad experience.
Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by KanwuliaJara: 3:32pm On Aug 11, 2015
moca:
Kanwulia, sorry.

U really went tru hell.

Have seen an adult crying like a kid bc of toothache.
Sorry.

Thank you o!
Each day brings a less painful one. kiss
Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by KanwuliaJara: 3:33pm On Aug 11, 2015
iv2000:
oh my dear,I really feel for your unfortunate experience!I wish you'd known us before now,you won't have remove your teeth as we don't subscribe to that.well,reach us through this line:08185794383 and discover the truth your dentist haven't told you so that we can help you and others before they go through your same bad experience.

Too late!
I don go HELL come back na! angry
Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by lanreecom(m): 8:29pm On Aug 11, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
My PIPO!
I went to remove 4 troublesome molars about 5 weeks ago and my life has never been the same.
I was having toothache in the right side of my mouth and nearly had a STROKE. I ran to the dentist and after X-rays, I was told I needed to have my 4 MOLARS evicted from my mouth.

First of all I was put under general anesthesia.
When I woke up, I did not feel anything, except heaviness in my mouth.

Then I have taken several trips to HELL and BACK!

I have finished my antibiotcs and can't take any more pain-killers, because CONSTIPATION almost sent me to kiss my ANCESTORS. cry

I ended up in the E.R. last 2 weeks ago for pain, and I have another appointment after I leave work this morning!

Na which kain wahala he dis?

I still can't chew on my right side of my mouth.

Very MISERABLE!!!!!

I want my life BACK!!!!!

Dear Friend,
THIS PRODUCT WILL CURE YOUR GUM & TOOTH PAIN & PROBLEMS
(It Contains: LUCID GANODERMA & CORDYCEPS)

FOHOW TOOTHPASTE"

- It seals cracked tooth enamel structure.

- Eliminate harmful bacteria & agent in oral cavity.

- Eliminate Gum bleeding & pains, bad breath & tooth decay.

- Eliminate tooth sensitivity to cold & heat.

- Diminish sore throat, oral swelling & ulcer with almost immediate effect.

- Can cure beriberi, hemorrhoid (chronic pile).

- Act against inflammation of the throat & mouth.

FOHOW INTERNATIONAL PRODUCTS ARE WITH NAFDAC APPROVAL.
... EFFECTIVE & GUARANTEED!

WE HAVE RECEIVED SEVERAL TESTIMONIES THAT CONFIRMS THE EFFICACY & POTENCY OF THE COMPANY PRODUCTS.

For Further Information & Purchase:
CALL MR LANRE - 08028357292, 08036988797

A TRIAL WILL CONVINCE YOU....

ENJOY SOUND HEALTH...

A TESTIMONY YOU MUST READ.

MY TOOTH PAIN HAS GONE
Date of issuance: 2015-05-06
Source: AF

I got in to this company through my experience with the company products. I used to suffer from severe tooth pain and decay. The pain was terrible and extremely discomforting. I took different medications from different hospitals and from dentists but all I got were pain relief medications. They just reduced the pain for a little
while and came right back again.

I was asked to remove the affected tooth and I was just deciding to remove them when my husband came home one day with a tooth paste. It was fohow tooth paste. At first, I felt like, “how will just a tooth paste solve this problem”. But, after using it, I got an
amazing result. After some time, I began to hear cracking sounds in my mouth, and I realized that my gums were healed, the holes in my tooth were closing, and I began to feel good.
Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by spiralwedge(m): 10:34pm On Aug 11, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Mouth action ko, NYANSH action ni? cheesy
I say I don retire!!!!

Hallelujah!!!

which kain yeye retirement be dat, when i never chop ur puddings. tongue
Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by KanwuliaJara: 8:18pm On Aug 12, 2015
All SMILES again!
Back at the DENTIST for ANNUAL CLEANING!!!
Yaaaaaaay!!! All is well again!!!! cool

2 Likes

Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by Chillis: 9:17pm On Aug 12, 2015
See the way i'm holding my mouth reading this embarassed

Pls take some pain killers, helps alot.
For the constipation. , always use this anæl suction pump.

Suck in oil mixed in warm water, put in the anůs , pump the whole content and watch everything come put with ease.

Tooth ache is worst thing for me after pregnancy.
Kpele.

1 Like

Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by KanwuliaJara: 10:46pm On Aug 12, 2015
My pipo!
The SAGA continues! grin

I waited patiently for 2 hours to get my teeth cleaned.

This is what happened! shocked

1. They told me I needed a NEW SET OF FULL X-RAYS to determine the "extent of cleaning"! wink I asked them about the previous X-rays and was told I only had "partial X-rays" on file, but not to worry, I did not have to pay for them. I relaxed and said: "Fine"! wink

2. Dr ITK shows up and does her examination and diagnosed PERI-nenevbwin-nenevbwin! I would need deep cleaning! I say : "no wahala"! wink

3. Now, the hygienist finished measuring my MOUTH, TEETH and GUMS, then told me to proceed to the financial department for "applicable fees"! wink

I get dental insurance o. This na JUST for annual cleaning. wink

My pipo! I reaaaaash CANTA! One woman show me 5 PAGES of procedures.

She says to me: "FIRST, we are going to take out your MOLARS. The cost is is $357. . . . . !"

I laughed like a mad person for a GOOOOOD one minute, holding up all the other customers in line to "WATCH CINEMA". cheesy

I hassssam : "WHICH MOLARS? The ones I took out 5 weeks ago? Or DID THEY GROW BACK SO QUICKLY?" undecided

Then she ask me : "Oh? Did you take out ALL OF THEM?" shocked

I removed my shoes and RRRRRRRRRAN out of the office.

Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by KanwuliaJara: 10:50pm On Aug 12, 2015
Chillis:
See the way i'm holding my mouth reading this embarassed

Pls take some pain killers, helps alot.
For the constipation. , always use this anæl suction pump.

Suck in oil mixed in warm water, put in the anůs , pump the whole content and watch everything come put with ease.

Tooth ache is worst thing for me after pregnancy.
Kpele.

My dear!
There are QUACKS in every corner of this world I swia.
The pain is gone.
I am getting a NEW dentist. grin

Thank you jare!
Constipation is goooone!
I dig am out!!!! angry
No more medicines!!!!
My best friend now is PRUNE JUICE!!!! grin

Anal-pump wetin? shocked
Abeg if na joke stoppam o! Twaaaaaaah!!!! cheesy

Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by Gboliwe: 4:06am On Aug 13, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
My pipo!
The SAGA continues! grin
1. They told me I needed a NEW SET OF FULL X-RAYS to determine the "extent of cleaning"! wink I asked them about the previous X-rays and was told I only has "partial X-rays" on file, but not to worry, I did not have to pay for them. I relaxed and said: "Fine"! wink
2. Dr ITK shows up and does her examination and diagnosed PERI-nenevbwin-nenevbwin! I would need deep cleaning! I say : "no wahala"! wink
3. Now, hygienist finished measuring my MOUTH, TEETH and GUMS then told me to proceed to the financial department for "applicable fees"! wink
She says to me: "FIRST, we are going to take out your MOLARS. The cost is is $357. . . . . !"
I laughed like a mad person for a GOOOOOD one minute, holding up all other customers to "WATCH CINEMA". cheesy
I hassssam : "WHICH MOLARS? The ones I took out 5 weeks ago? Or DID THEY GROW BACK SO QUICKLY?" undecided

Hahahahhahaha. Our Nigerian nurses turned cashiers are beginning to relocate to Amelika. Hahaha. Funny you. Too many quacks. Good you have decided to change the dentist before they remove your tongue join the teeth.
Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by KanwuliaJara: 4:46am On Aug 13, 2015
Gboliwe:

Hahahahhahaha. Our Nigerian nurses turned cashiers are beginning to relocate to Amelika. Hahaha. Funny you. Too many quacks. Good you have decided to change the dentist before they remove your tongue join the teeth.

Can you imagine? shocked
For 2 hours, na wayo I see!
Teeth I nor clean.

Then the FOOOOOOOLS told me: "Oh! We only do diagnostics here. We don't do cleaning at this center!"
But my appointment was for CLEANING today I retorted!
"Yes ma'am, we understand. But a doctor has to examine you to determine what type of cleaning you will need"!

Nonsense!!!!! angry
Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by Wendy80(f): 10:47am On Aug 13, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Too late!
I don go HELL come back na! angry

grin cheesy grin sorry my dear. Couldn't help laffing despite ur pain. Thank God u are good now.
Toothache pass labour pain oh. I've tasted both so I know. cheesy grin
Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by Gboliwe: 11:05am On Aug 13, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Can you imagine? shocked
For 2 hours, na wayo I see!
Teeth I nor clean.

Then the FOOOOOOOLS told me: "Oh! We only do diagnostics here. We don't do cleaning at this center!"
But my appointment was for CLEANING today I retorted!
"Yes ma'am, we understand. But a doctor has to examine you to determine what type of cleaning you will need"!

Nonsense!!!!! angry

Lol grin check well, that hospital has Nigerian trained management. They have exported our foolishness and incompetence abroad.

1 Like

Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by Chillis: 5:57pm On Aug 13, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

My dear!
There are QUACKS in every corner of this world I swia.
The pain is gone.
I am getting a NEW dentist. grin

Thank you jare!
Constipation is goooone!
I dig am out!!!! angry
No more medicines!!!!
My best friend now is PRUNE JUICE!!!! grin

Anal-pump wetin? shocked
Abeg if na joke stoppam o! Twaaaaaaah!!!! cheesy

Its not so bad. You know the one our parents used in the days to pump out sh1t grin

I used it when i was breastfeeding as i was having constipation. I kept drinking plenty water and juice, no way.
as soon as i used it, it cleared. But make sure you put ya yansh for toilet because na explosion. You dont even need to push sef.

Na wah, strong meat folow dey cause tooth ache.
Kpele.

I removed one molar long time ago in naija, the female dentist was very professional. I no feel big pain sef.i didnt even pay shi shi, i was on a training with one company wey bin dey pay me small money but i was entitled to free medical. I just use the awof comot my tooth with hole and clean the whole thing. cheesy

i resigned from the place after 3months grin

this will pass. 5 teeth. No meat for you again oh.
Come follow us do healthy eating o.

1 Like

Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by KanwuliaJara: 9:13pm On Aug 13, 2015
Chillis:

Its not so bad. You know the one our parents used in the days to pump out sh1t grin

I used it when i was breastfeeding as i was having constipation. I kept drinking plenty water and juice, no way.
as soon as i used it, it cleared. But make sure you put ya yansh for toilet because na explosion. You dont even need to push sef.

Na wah, strong meat folow dey cause tooth ache.
Kpele.

I removed one molar long time ago in naija, the female dentist was very professional. I no feel big pain sef.i didnt even pay shi shi, i was on a training with one company wey bin dey pay me small money but i was entitled to free medical. I just use the awof comot my tooth with hole and clean the whole thing. cheesy

i resigned from the place after 3months grin

this will pass. 5 teeth. No meat for you again oh.
Come follow us do healthy eating o.

That love-vendor thingy sounds very MESSY.
I am sticking with prune juice before I take style become "MRS GOMORRAH"! grin
Awoof treatment is always sweeeet ke!
I dey chop meat o.
But VERRRRRRY soft meat.

No more STRONG MEAT!
No cracking BONES either.
I can only SUCK on ox-tails. wink

I wish I could lose weight with all this stress.
For whia? grin
I replace the meat with ICE CREAM. Shikena!!! grin

Thanks for the sympathy. So glad una understand.

Arrrrrrgghhhhh! It is all OVA!!!! Amen!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by KanwuliaJara: 9:19pm On Aug 13, 2015
Gboliwe:

Lol grin check well, that hospital has Nigerian trained management. They have exported our foolishness and incompetence abroad.

Ahn-ahn!
These ones are just THIIIIIIEEEEEEEVVVVVVEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!! angry
I have done dental work in Nigeria over 25 years ago.
I was very impressed.

Na 419 dentists be these ones, simple.
Make dem make mistake sen me ANY BILL!
Dem go hiaaaaaarham! angry

1 Like

Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by spiralwedge(m): 8:29am On Aug 14, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

That love-vendor thingy sounds very MESSY. I am sticking with prune juice before I take style become "MRS GOMORRAH"! grin Awoof treatment is always sweeeet ke! I dey chop meat o. But VERRRRRRY soft meat.
No more STRONG MEAT! No cracking BONES either. I can only SUCK on ox-tails. wink
I wish I could lose weight with all this stress. For whia? grin I replace the meat with ICE CREAM. Shikena!!! grin

all the CAPITALISED above dey give me different ideas o. I no trust u jor

1 Like

Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by Chillis: 8:15pm On Aug 17, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

That love-vendor thingy sounds very MESSY.
I am sticking with prune juice before I take style become "MRS GOMORRAH"! grin
Awoof treatment is always sweeeet ke!
I dey chop meat o.
But VERRRRRRY soft meat.

No more STRONG MEAT!
No cracking BONES either.
I can only SUCK on ox-tails. wink

I wish I could lose weight with all this stress.
For whia? grin
I replace the meat with ICE CREAM. Shikena!!! grin

You still dey lick icecream.you need to pity the mouth small,eat okra and agidi

Purée etc

Abeg remain teeth for old age.

Fast recovery dear
Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by francizy(m): 9:48pm On Aug 17, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Nor be you be Carbonic?
Na who else dey call me "akawun" for NL? undecided

Cc Kaboninc

Sorry Kanwu, I've been there on several occasions and I can attest to the fact that toothache is one hell of an experience. Btw, you ought to decrease the amount of sugary stuff you chew, brush day and night and use mouth (or salt + warm water) was after each meal. Later on, when you've fully recovered, you can limit ur use of mouth wash and toothbrush to three times pa day. I did the twice a day brushing and use of mouth wash and the toothache issues reduced drastically.. Doo..
Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by francizy(m): 9:49pm On Aug 17, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
My pipo!
The SAGA continues! grin

1. They told me I needed a NEW SET OF FULL X-RAYS to determine the "extent of cleaning"! wink I asked them about the previous X-rays and was told I only had "partial X-rays" on file, but not to worry, I did not have to pay for them. I relaxed and said: "Fine"! wink

3. Now, the hygienist finished measuring my MOUTH, TEETH and GUMS, then told me to proceed to the financial department for "applicable fees"! wink

I laughed like a mad person for a GOOOOOD one minute, holding up all the other customers in line to "WATCH CINEMA". cheesy

Kaboninc come and kiss ya girlfriend... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tommee Tippee Feeding Bottle Sterilizer 8k/ Baby Bath and Shower 8k / Natural Home Remedies For (stomach) Ulcer / 18 Health Benefits Of Ofada/brown Rice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.