Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,573 members, 7,955,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:23 PM

Is It Truly Muslims - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is It Truly Muslims (469 Views)

Did Saudi Truly Ban Qataris From Pilgrimage As Al-jazeera Wants Us To Believe?? / Do You Truly And Sincerely Love Allah ? / Is It Truly A Great Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Truly Muslims by Lucaking(m): 7:57am On Aug 07, 2015
[b][/b] Is it truly Muslim??
Does Living in Israel or Rome make me a Christian? speaking the language of the Catholics does that defines who a Christian is? Would a mother truly kill one of her own? so much questions filled in my head who is ready to give me answers? For how long would the Muslims be blamed for carrying out attacks on fellow Muslims? It now becoming an order of the day for we to wake up to the news of a bomb attack in a Muslim country, yet they tell me it a Muslim who carry's out all this purposed attacks on Muslims.. Speaking Arabic and growing beards doesn't make one a Muslim.. A Muslim cares for his fellow compatriots not harm, Faces behind terrorists sect should not be called Muslims, I can wake up tomorrow take up a bible and plant a bomb in spain, Rome or Greece does that make me a christian? Well I strongly believe Islam is going to rise above western propaganda sooner or later one thing that keeps me going although it saddens my heart is the word of the prophet Muhammad (PBUH) one of the lesser sign of that day where no one will be able to raise up his/her face, husbands running away from his wife, mother not been able to defend her child, everyone for his/her is the "attack and collapse of the holy house Kahaba" meaning all this is only for a while more is yet to come from the west... Just yesterday thousands of Saudis trooped out to donate blood for fellow injured Muslims who got hurt in Thursday attack that is brotherly love, that is Islam! kill them today kill them tomorrow they will never fear or shake they love their Ilah and hope to meet Him after death.. I hope to see who is going to last and better on the Day of recompense.. We or them

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Conditions For Curse / Some Important Facts On Bilad Ash-sham / Islamic View On Profit Sharing In Taxi Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.