Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Wizkid Throwing Shades At MTV Mamas? Says 'ojuelegba'' Is The Biggest Song - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Throwing Shades At MTV Mamas? Says 'ojuelegba'' Is The Biggest Song (3633 Views)

Paris Jackson, Crowned 'worst Dressed' At MTV Movie & TV Awards (photos) / Wizkid, Olamide, Davido Flaunt Babies And Baby Mamas / Linda Ikeji & Dabota Lawson Throw Shades At Each Other Over Dark Knuckles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Throwing Shades At MTV Mamas? Says 'ojuelegba'' Is The Biggest Song by creebhills(m): 8:59am On Aug 07, 2015
Wizkid has been in Cote d'ivoire for some days now, as he has been performing live on stage with Akon.

And while his been away on duty,American Music Power Couple Swiss Beatz and his lovely Wife Alicia keys gave a shout out to wizkidayo on their various Instagram pages.

They uploaded videos of them dancing and rocking whizkid's songs, Caro and Ojuelegba(READ HERE).

ALSO READ:
Meek Mill hold tight to his boo,Nicki Minaj booty:http://www./2015/08/meek-mill-hold-tight-to-his-boonicki.html

READ FULL ARTICLE HERE:http://www./2015/08/wizkid-throwing-shades-at-mtv-mamas.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Throwing Shades At MTV Mamas? Says 'ojuelegba'' Is The Biggest Song by grammarcop(m): 9:03am On Aug 07, 2015
Is it Because a few persons uploaded clips of them dancing to his songs?

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Throwing Shades At MTV Mamas? Says 'ojuelegba'' Is The Biggest Song by lumdy(m): 9:05am On Aug 07, 2015
grammarcop:
Is it Because a few persons uploaded clips of them dancing to his songs?

did you just few people??
are you dreaming or what planet are you from. does alicia keys know the song Doro Buchi

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Throwing Shades At MTV Mamas? Says 'ojuelegba'' Is The Biggest Song by may01(f): 9:06am On Aug 07, 2015
How is this a shade? Wizkid makes comments comments like this all the time
Re: Wizkid Throwing Shades At MTV Mamas? Says 'ojuelegba'' Is The Biggest Song by lumdy(m): 9:09am On Aug 07, 2015
may01:
How is this a shade? Wizkid makes comments comments like this all the time

yeahh we know , but the wizkid we know is not a talkative, he always have a reason for saying something and trust me MAMA awards got something to do with this..
Re: Wizkid Throwing Shades At MTV Mamas? Says 'ojuelegba'' Is The Biggest Song by grammarcop(m): 9:10am On Aug 07, 2015
lumdy:

did you just few people??
are you dreaming or what planet are you from. does alicia keys know the song Doro Buchi

Wizkid is still a kid in the music industry. 96.8% of his songs are crap
His lyrics are poor.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Throwing Shades At MTV Mamas? Says 'ojuelegba'' Is The Biggest Song by creebhills(m): 10:07am On Aug 07, 2015
grammarcop:

His lyrics are poor.

yeah i thought has much, you must be a davido fan...

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Throwing Shades At MTV Mamas? Says 'ojuelegba'' Is The Biggest Song by nkwako: 10:16am On Aug 07, 2015
Davido cannot sing .., the guy acts like a Yoruba agbero period

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Throwing Shades At MTV Mamas? Says 'ojuelegba'' Is The Biggest Song by lumdy(m): 10:21am On Aug 07, 2015
nkwako:

WORD!!! bro thanks for your view on this ...

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Throwing Shades At MTV Mamas? Says 'ojuelegba'' Is The Biggest Song by Dohmeenick(m): 11:25am On Aug 07, 2015
grammarcop:

His lyrics are poor.
thunder fire u....your father...idiat...

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Throwing Shades At MTV Mamas? Says 'ojuelegba'' Is The Biggest Song by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 07, 2015
nkwako:
Are u beefing him or boiling the money tongue
Re: Wizkid Throwing Shades At MTV Mamas? Says 'ojuelegba'' Is The Biggest Song by grammarcop(m): 12:12pm On Aug 07, 2015
Dohmeenick:
thunder fire u....your father...idiat...

Why are you taking this personal? Are you his song writer?
Re: Wizkid Throwing Shades At MTV Mamas? Says 'ojuelegba'' Is The Biggest Song by grammarcop(m): 12:13pm On Aug 07, 2015
grammarcop:

Why are you taking this personal? Are you his song writer?

List five of his songs and the message passed.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Throwing Shades At MTV Mamas? Says 'ojuelegba'' Is The Biggest Song by creebhills(m): 1:54pm On Aug 07, 2015
please kindly drop your comments on the post on my blog page, all forms of comment are welkumed
Re: Wizkid Throwing Shades At MTV Mamas? Says 'ojuelegba'' Is The Biggest Song by libertyfather(m): 1:56pm On Aug 07, 2015
grammarcop:

List five of his songs and the message passed.

So una still dey wait for message in Nigeria music?....issorite

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Throwing Shades At MTV Mamas? Says 'ojuelegba'' Is The Biggest Song by libertyfather(m): 1:59pm On Aug 07, 2015
grammarcop:

His lyrics are poor.

Next time use your sense before you talk, it will do you a lot of good... had it been you say he's a kid I dint dispute that but in music industry...... guy no say that tin again!!

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Throwing Shades At MTV Mamas? Says 'ojuelegba'' Is The Biggest Song by Captainswag225(m): 2:01pm On Aug 07, 2015
watch out for davido's hit song soon.
Re: Wizkid Throwing Shades At MTV Mamas? Says 'ojuelegba'' Is The Biggest Song by nkwako: 3:13pm On Aug 07, 2015
halfrica:

Are u beefing him or boiling the money tongue

Boiling the money......guess u know me
Re: Wizkid Throwing Shades At MTV Mamas? Says 'ojuelegba'' Is The Biggest Song by Pebcak: 3:14pm On Aug 07, 2015
[img]http://i./dchERAZ73GvOE.gif[/img]

Ni oju elegba o ...
dem know my story....

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Throwing Shades At MTV Mamas? Says 'ojuelegba'' Is The Biggest Song by saltoftheearth: 5:58pm On Aug 07, 2015
you killing me meennn.
Pebcak:

Ni oju elegba o ...
dem know my story....
Re: Wizkid Throwing Shades At MTV Mamas? Says 'ojuelegba'' Is The Biggest Song by saltoftheearth: 6:02pm On Aug 07, 2015
Re: Wizkid Throwing Shades At MTV Mamas? Says 'ojuelegba'' Is The Biggest Song by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 08, 2015
nkwako:

Boiling the money......guess u know me

grin ur ex gf bring ya matter come our kingdom we don dey watch ur denstiny for inside cooking pot we knaw ya matter well
Dony ask which of ur gf
Go beg dem all grin
Re: Wizkid Throwing Shades At MTV Mamas? Says 'ojuelegba'' Is The Biggest Song by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 08, 2015
Pebcak:

Ni oju elegba o ...
dem know my story....

grin nigga be representing star boi reconds
Cant d nigga twerk ni Dats d new dance school grin
Re: Wizkid Throwing Shades At MTV Mamas? Says 'ojuelegba'' Is The Biggest Song by creebhills(m): 9:38am On Aug 08, 2015
libertyfather:

Next time use your sense before you talk, it will do you a lot of good... had it been you say he's a kid I dint dispute that but in music industry...... guy no say that tin again!!

tell am ooo. i mean its just so sadonic to say wizkid is a kid in the Nigerian music industry.
Re: Wizkid Throwing Shades At MTV Mamas? Says 'ojuelegba'' Is The Biggest Song by creebhills(m): 9:39am On Aug 08, 2015
halfrica:

grin nigga be representing star boi reconds
Cant d nigga twerk ni Dats d new dance school grin

LMFAO
WERE RE OOO
Re: Wizkid Throwing Shades At MTV Mamas? Says 'ojuelegba'' Is The Biggest Song by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 08, 2015
creebhills:

LMFAO
WERE RE OOO

grin from where i dey now i dey smell ur madness Its oozing out like Shekau bomb blast
angry early morning swear hain kiniyen gan cos of dat for two days ur shitttt hole go close

If u need redemption contact mr on d sacrifice to be awarded
Re: Wizkid Throwing Shades At MTV Mamas? Says 'ojuelegba'' Is The Biggest Song by 1miccza: 9:49am On Aug 08, 2015
halfrica:

grin from where i dey now i dey smell ur madness Its oozing out like Shekau bomb blast
angry early morning swear hain kiniyen gan cos of dat for two days ur shitttt hole go close

Oun naa lo se kigbe benyen!!
Re: Wizkid Throwing Shades At MTV Mamas? Says 'ojuelegba'' Is The Biggest Song by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 08, 2015
1miccza:

Oun naa lo se kigbe benyen!!

angry u see wetin d guy talk early morning is he high on gambia weed
Re: Wizkid Throwing Shades At MTV Mamas? Says 'ojuelegba'' Is The Biggest Song by 1miccza: 9:53am On Aug 08, 2015
halfrica:

angry u see wetin d guy talk early morning is he high on gambia weed
Nooo he's actually high on Ibadan weed ni ooo
Re: Wizkid Throwing Shades At MTV Mamas? Says 'ojuelegba'' Is The Biggest Song by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 08, 2015
1miccza:

Nooo he's actually high on Ibadan weed ni ooo

ow did u kno are u d weed entreprenur
Re: Wizkid Throwing Shades At MTV Mamas? Says 'ojuelegba'' Is The Biggest Song by 1miccza: 10:06am On Aug 08, 2015
halfrica:

ow did u kno are u d weed entreprenur

Have you forgotten that i learnt under yewwww??
Re: Wizkid Throwing Shades At MTV Mamas? Says 'ojuelegba'' Is The Biggest Song by creebhills(m): 11:01am On Aug 08, 2015
halfrica:

oga ooo wait first are you a boy or a gal, coz you sound like someone that was once a boy turned gal.#transgender Shit..

infact your profile name tells it all, halfrica indeed....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opinion : Top Ten Most Remixed Nigerian Songs / Imagine You Wake Up One Morning Only To Find Out This / Miley Cyrus Pulls Off Her Trousers & Strips Down To Her Bra In New Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.