Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,327 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Get Prepared To Make Fortunes From KOLANUT Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Prepared To Make Fortunes From KOLANUT Business (1697 Views)

CBN’s New FX Guidelines Hold Mixed Fortunes For Banks / List Of Genuine Local & Foreign Kolanut Buyers / Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Prepared To Make Fortunes From KOLANUT Business by justbix(m): 10:16am On Aug 07, 2015
My fellow Nigerians here, I greet you all. I am pretty new on this platform, as a matter of fact this is my second visit to this forum. However, my decision to register on this platform was borne out of the fact that I want to reveal a long hidden secret about the KOLANUT BUSINESS. For the unemployed graduate, this is an opportunity to get yourself engaged. Trading in Kolanut can make you a millionaire withing a while. I have done it, and it worked. In the next couple of days, I will be here to tell you all you need to know about the Kolanut Business. Go get prepared to make it BIG!
Re: Get Prepared To Make Fortunes From KOLANUT Business by ELTON123(m): 10:23am On Aug 07, 2015
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Get Prepared To Make Fortunes From KOLANUT Business by fejeerow(f): 10:42am On Aug 07, 2015
Following
Re: Get Prepared To Make Fortunes From KOLANUT Business by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 07, 2015
Keenly interested!
Re: Get Prepared To Make Fortunes From KOLANUT Business by lugiano1: 1:57pm On Aug 07, 2015
@ op please we are waiting ,d please drop your contact
Re: Get Prepared To Make Fortunes From KOLANUT Business by toppy1234: 2:54pm On Sep 08, 2015
Hmm Interesting

Business / Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months (1) 
by justbix. 57 posts & 2011 views. 2:42pm (Steesaadiq

justbix:
My fellow Nigerians here, I greet you all. I am pretty new on this platform, as a matter of fact this is my second visit to this forum. However, my decision to register on this platform was borne out of the fact that I want to reveal a long hidden secret about the KOLANUT BUSINESS. For the unemployed graduate, this is an opportunity to get yourself engaged. Trading in Kolanut can make you a millionaire withing a while. I have done it, and it worked. In the next couple of days, I will be here to tell you all you need to know about the Kolanut Business. Go get prepared to make it BIG!
Re: Get Prepared To Make Fortunes From KOLANUT Business by texybaby(f): 4:17pm On Sep 09, 2015
Following bring it on....
Re: Get Prepared To Make Fortunes From KOLANUT Business by bolanto24(m): 11:52pm On Sep 09, 2015
interested
Re: Get Prepared To Make Fortunes From KOLANUT Business by debbydee(f): 10:48am On Sep 10, 2015
bring it on
Re: Get Prepared To Make Fortunes From KOLANUT Business by 12345DKO(m): 4:36am On Sep 12, 2015
following
Re: Get Prepared To Make Fortunes From KOLANUT Business by actoor(m): 4:40am On Sep 12, 2015
;DOp. We are waiting for you to drop your Cola-nut
Re: Get Prepared To Make Fortunes From KOLANUT Business by justbix(m): 11:25am On Sep 12, 2015
Search for this topic: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months.
Re: Get Prepared To Make Fortunes From KOLANUT Business by ajisebioyo1(m): 2:49pm On Dec 09, 2015
Anyone interested in buying Kolanut in both small and large quantity should contact me through 08060292993 or 08054541102

(1) (Reply)

How To Start An Online Importation Business Without Capital And Make 200% ROI / Any Ideas On What I Can Invest 5-10 Million Naira? / Pls Anyone With Idea On How To Start Selling Data MTN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.