Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,220 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Remind Me Of Any Disaster TB Joshua Never 'prophesied' Except His 116 Murders - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Remind Me Of Any Disaster TB Joshua Never 'prophesied' Except His 116 Murders (947 Views)

Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster / I Prophesied About My Brother In The Army & It Came To Pass;Resigned Priest. PIC / T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remind Me Of Any Disaster TB Joshua Never 'prophesied' Except His 116 Murders by vooks: 10:30am On Aug 07, 2015
Re: Remind Me Of Any Disaster TB Joshua Never 'prophesied' Except His 116 Murders by vooks: 11:02am On Aug 07, 2015
This the ORIGINAL message
Listen closely between 0.45-0.50
The Derailement happens in an Asian Country 'very close to India'

These details are missing from the 'fulfillment' video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMFsFHt5CE8
Re: Remind Me Of Any Disaster TB Joshua Never 'prophesied' Except His 116 Murders by parisbookaddict(f): 12:54pm On Aug 07, 2015
Over 100 humans perished in one mans compund, a man supposedly blessed with the "power" of seeing visions of events before they occur and yet NOBODY is in jail.

Only in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Remind Me Of Any Disaster TB Joshua Never 'prophesied' Except His 116 Murders by vooks: 3:24pm On Aug 07, 2015
parisbookaddict:
Over 100 humans perished in one mans compund, a man supposedly blessed with the "power" of seeing visions of events before they occur and yet NOBODY is in jail.

Only in nigeria.
He never misses occasion to claim fulfillment whether it be a Cessna that hit a mountain in Budapest or a Priest who choked in Surinam.

I will grant that he may have missed to prophecy the 116 strong human sacrifice for obvious reasons; the guests would have shrines significantly not wanting to be buried in the rubble. But why couldn't he pray for the survivors in hospitals?
Re: Remind Me Of Any Disaster TB Joshua Never 'prophesied' Except His 116 Murders by badnature: 8:38pm On Aug 07, 2015
yeah that's how our LORD JESUS CHRIST was slapped at the back of his head and ask him if he is indeed a prophet as he claims he should point the person who slapped him, vooks as your great grand fathers tormented prophet of old so shall you but woo on you all
Re: Remind Me Of Any Disaster TB Joshua Never 'prophesied' Except His 116 Murders by vooks: 9:07am On Aug 08, 2015
badnature:
yeah that's how our LORD JESUS CHRIST was slapped at the back of his head and ask him if he is indeed a prophet as he claims he should point the person who slapped him, vooks as your great grand fathers tormented prophet of old so shall you but woo on you all
The evidence of tampering with his own prophecy videos, sort of tweaking them to match circumstances is up there.
Don't blaspheme Jesus by comparing him to this charlatan. How shameless and mannerless of you!
Re: Remind Me Of Any Disaster TB Joshua Never 'prophesied' Except His 116 Murders by HCpaul(m): 2:01pm On Aug 08, 2015
I will not force you to believe. You must hate him because to you is a duty, but to me is salvation. The more persecutions he suffered in the hand of his detractors validate him and causes him to be known.

Point to me any prophet in the bible that your fathers did'nt percecute, suffer, and kill? So is your responsibility.

Why synagouge? Don't forget the spiritual blessings that God has bestowed on us. You hate him, but he overcome you with the love of Christ.
Keep going my daddy, till we end up our jorney in paradise.
Re: Remind Me Of Any Disaster TB Joshua Never 'prophesied' Except His 116 Murders by vooks: 2:24pm On Aug 09, 2015
HCpaul:
I will not force you to believe. You must hate him because to you is a duty, but to me is salvation. The more persecutions he suffered in the hand of his detractors validate him and causes him to be known.

Point to me any prophet in the bible that your fathers did'nt percecute, suffer, and kill? So is your responsibility.

Why synagouge? Don't forget the spiritual blessings that God has bestowed on us. You hate him, but he overcome you with the love of Christ.
Keep going my daddy, till we end up our jorney in paradise.
Am not the one editing videos, he is the one. He said Asian country NEAR India, in the fulfillment, the bit about near is removed. Keep worshiping charlatans
Re: Remind Me Of Any Disaster TB Joshua Never 'prophesied' Except His 116 Murders by vooks: 4:50am On Aug 17, 2015
Did he prophesy that Indonesian plane crash?
Re: Remind Me Of Any Disaster TB Joshua Never 'prophesied' Except His 116 Murders by davien(m): 11:09am On Aug 17, 2015
vooks:
Did he prophesy that Indonesian plane crash?
Nope, merely vague terminology as usual that gets replayed at certain instances to make it seem so.
Re: Remind Me Of Any Disaster TB Joshua Never 'prophesied' Except His 116 Murders by vooks: 8:32am On Aug 18, 2015
I pity the ignorant sheeple

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Condom And Safe Sex / The Redeemed Church And God On Opposite Paths / Crush The Yoke Of Family Idols

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.