Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Adding Meta Description To Blogger For SEO Optimization - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adding Meta Description To Blogger For SEO Optimization (359 Views)

Zuckerberg's Visit: Nigerians Blast CNN For Not Adding 'Nigeria' In Its Report / Help Me Guys On Adding Meta Tags To My Site Page / Increasing Traffic By Adding Meta Tag Element (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adding Meta Description To Blogger For SEO Optimization by playnaija(m): 12:27pm On Aug 07, 2015
Well, creating a meta description for your blogger template would help boost your SEO (Search Engine Optimization) as it is one of the prerequisite for a website. By default, this is disabled on blogger, so you have to add it normally to your template. Creating a Meta Description on Blogger is simple.

Step One
Click on Settings ===> Search Preference

Step Two
Once on the set search preference page, you can can enable the meta description if it is already disabled. Click Enable if Disabled.

Step Three
Enter the description for your website which would be reflected on search engines.

Step Four
If the meta description do not display, you may need to manually add it your template by editting under setting (Template ===> Edit HTML)

All you need to do is to add this to the header

http://www.clarkegilbert.com/2015/08/adding-meta-description-to-blogger-for.html

(1) (Reply)

Can You Design Like Nairaland I Have An Offer For You / Have An Idea For The Web? We Will Fund You / Just Arrived HP Elite Book. Usa Used

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.