Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Tell Me What You See In This Picture - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Tell Me What You See In This Picture (39302 Views)

Eye Test: Spot What Is In This Picture In 5 Seconds / Eye Test: How Many Tigers Can You See In This Picture? / Can You Find The Six Hidden Words In This Picture? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tell Me What You See In This Picture by contactlenz: 3:54pm On Aug 11, 2015
I can see a lady
Re: Tell Me What You See In This Picture by beautifullll1(f): 9:47pm On Aug 23, 2015
jamace:
I can only see a parrot o. I don't know where the woman is.

the woman is inside the parrot... lmao
Re: Tell Me What You See In This Picture by kendrick9(m): 8:21pm On Jul 09, 2016
can't see any woman
Re: Tell Me What You See In This Picture by HDee(m): 8:21pm On Jul 09, 2016

I can see the lady.. . But fuck_ that.. undecided
Re: Tell Me What You See In This Picture by HaneefahRN(f): 8:23pm On Jul 09, 2016
There is a woman there if you look closely at the parrot, the beak is an hand slung over her head, one leg is folded while the other is the tail

Re: Tell Me What You See In This Picture by visijo(m): 8:23pm On Jul 09, 2016
una wan turn my head? I come focus de look like say na girl. All i am seeing there is a bird nothing like girl.

Re: Tell Me What You See In This Picture by tobbyabk: 8:25pm On Jul 09, 2016
wow? i can see it....this is so amazing.
Re: Tell Me What You See In This Picture by Emmaxmusic(m): 8:25pm On Jul 09, 2016
its a lady ooooooo see creativity
Re: Tell Me What You See In This Picture by bot101(m): 8:27pm On Jul 09, 2016
It's a lady na. Una no get eyes ni?. Even after all the cheats
Re: Tell Me What You See In This Picture by Folzye(m): 8:28pm On Jul 09, 2016
jamace:

View it from the birds back(the curved region from d back) that is where the head of the feminine structure starts.

Re: Tell Me What You See In This Picture by JOYOSITA(f): 8:28pm On Jul 09, 2016
A lady looking at the sun
Re: Tell Me What You See In This Picture by Trust77: 8:29pm On Jul 09, 2016
Rubbish

Re: Tell Me What You See In This Picture by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 09, 2016
I beg to differ, even if that is a human being (which by the way is an illusion),clowns mostly paint their faces like that, and most clowns are male,and btw no human leg is that long (parrot's tail)

Re: Tell Me What You See In This Picture by weblord1900: 8:29pm On Jul 09, 2016
it's a lady. One leg is stretched and one of her hand is on her head. her face is white . the rest of her leg and hand is one the stick/tree/wood
Re: Tell Me What You See In This Picture by Checked86: 8:31pm On Jul 09, 2016
I can now give myself credit for seeing the lady even though it is still confusing. For you to see the lady, you have to reset your brain to factory setting and assume nothing and examine the picture as if you have not seen parrot before.
Re: Tell Me What You See In This Picture by IMASTEX: 8:32pm On Jul 09, 2016
wow, this is very creative
Re: Tell Me What You See In This Picture by Sirmuel1(m): 8:34pm On Jul 09, 2016
jamace:

Check it well, you will see her wink
Re: Tell Me What You See In This Picture by Middlefinger1: 8:35pm On Jul 09, 2016
cekhoe:
I beg to differ, even if that is a human being (which by the way is an illusion),clowns mostly paint their faces like that, and most clowns are male,and btw no human leg is that long (parrot's tail)
follow this clue, you will see her

deadZONE:
grin grin i have seen the lady.. gosh so beautiful
the tail is her out stretched leg, one wing is the other leg, and the birds leg is her hand..
Re: Tell Me What You See In This Picture by tosyne2much(m): 8:35pm On Jul 09, 2016
At last I saw it oooo... It took me almost 10mins despite reading so many answers

Re: Tell Me What You See In This Picture by IMASTEX: 8:36pm On Jul 09, 2016
beautifullll1:

the woman is inside the parrot... lmao
Lol. . .Nice response.

The woman is the "parrot". He only needs to look deep enough through the mind to see it. Very mind challenging, love this.
Re: Tell Me What You See In This Picture by jidbwond(m): 8:40pm On Jul 09, 2016
Please help me I can't find any lady there nah
Re: Tell Me What You See In This Picture by omocheche(f): 8:40pm On Jul 09, 2016
I saw a lady one hand crossed to her head, the other hand pressing down one leg folded in and the other stretched out. Awesome art work
Re: Tell Me What You See In This Picture by tosyne2much(m): 8:43pm On Jul 09, 2016
Checked86:
I can now give myself credit for seeing the lady even though it is still confusing. For you to see the lady, you have to reset your brain to factory setting and assume nothing and examine the picture as if you have not seen parrot before.
Hahahaha Bad man grin grin
Re: Tell Me What You See In This Picture by flokii: 8:43pm On Jul 09, 2016
MissSlimbody:
Saw the lady cool

One leg is stretched out, the other folded.
One hand over her head and the other placed on whatever it is she sat on.

Yeah.. She has like spots on her face, like catwoman sha, one side light (d bird's head) and d other part coloured..

You av to zoom in plus exercise patience to see it.. Plus I think she is sitting on a felled tree or so.
Re: Tell Me What You See In This Picture by addikt(m): 8:44pm On Jul 09, 2016
Well, I took my time to draw it out...hope I'll get likes lol..

Re: Tell Me What You See In This Picture by joyli: 8:44pm On Jul 09, 2016
mind blowing, its a lady not bird cool cool
Re: Tell Me What You See In This Picture by Edwinsucks(m): 8:45pm On Jul 09, 2016
I only see MamiWata.
Re: Tell Me What You See In This Picture by McDarela(m): 8:46pm On Jul 09, 2016
donefesco:
Comment if u see the lady

Haaa so funny..... I can see a lady. grin
donefesco:
Comment if u see the lady

Haaa so funny..... I can see a lady.
Re: Tell Me What You See In This Picture by Aremu01(m): 8:46pm On Jul 09, 2016
All of una de see fine lady for ur mind
Re: Tell Me What You See In This Picture by theresaese(f): 8:46pm On Jul 09, 2016
Yea I saw d lady it took me abt 5mins though cheesy all u need do is to first zoom d pic and start frm d tail d tail is d leg of d lady

A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) / Can You Provide The Correct Answer To This Puzzle? Photo / (picture) Who Is Wearing The Trouser?