Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,330 members, 7,826,309 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Fraud Alert! Federal Government Academy, Suleja: Scholarship Or Burden? (PIX) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fraud Alert! Federal Government Academy, Suleja: Scholarship Or Burden? (PIX) (34198 Views)

Federal Government Academy Suleja 2018 Admission Exercise Begins (Read Details) / Help A Bro!!! Scholarship Or Study Abroad / Predegree Form Alert!! Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta Is Out Already (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fraud Alert! Federal Government Academy, Suleja: Scholarship Or Burden? (PIX) by Mynd44: 2:25pm On Aug 07, 2015
MizMyColi:
Just mentioned some folks I follow on twitter.
and two news outlets.

cc: Barcanista
Everyone can do same too.
Send to @omojuwa, @ayourb and tolu_ogunlesi

1 Like

Re: Fraud Alert! Federal Government Academy, Suleja: Scholarship Or Burden? (PIX) by realborn(m): 2:29pm On Aug 07, 2015
barcanista:
Please Sir, let's not derail. We can discuss this in private or on another thread. Hope that's fine?

Very fine..
Re: Fraud Alert! Federal Government Academy, Suleja: Scholarship Or Burden? (PIX) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 07, 2015
MizMyColi:
and two news outlets.

Thanks a million. Ishilove and Lalasticlala o

1 Like

Re: Fraud Alert! Federal Government Academy, Suleja: Scholarship Or Burden? (PIX) by MizMyColi(f): 2:40pm On Aug 07, 2015
Mynd44:

Done.
Re: Fraud Alert! Federal Government Academy, Suleja: Scholarship Or Burden? (PIX) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 07, 2015
I'm so impressed that we have taken it upon ourselves to fight for the good of the country

2 Likes

Re: Fraud Alert! Federal Government Academy, Suleja: Scholarship Or Burden? (PIX) by MizMyColi(f): 2:43pm On Aug 07, 2015
temitemi1:
Following ur step my lady, Nigerians must hear this!

Yes!

1 Like

Re: Fraud Alert! Federal Government Academy, Suleja: Scholarship Or Burden? (PIX) by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:49pm On Aug 07, 2015
barcanista:
Please Sir, let's not derail. We can discuss this in private or on another thread. Hope that's fine?

Stop entertaining such discussions...

Did these people give you similar advice when you were in their camp...That will tell you their real motive and patriotic leaning...

Cc. Truckpusher...

3 Likes

Re: Fraud Alert! Federal Government Academy, Suleja: Scholarship Or Burden? (PIX) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 07, 2015
ionsman:
The woman traced you to help her tell buhari or the dss?
stay on the topic, @ barcanista thanks for being a voice to that woman. Keep it up. Kindly furnish us with the school twitter or facebook or email let's flood the school with our petitions. We Wail for a just Course
Re: Fraud Alert! Federal Government Academy, Suleja: Scholarship Or Burden? (PIX) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 07, 2015
Mynd44:

Send it yourself, Haba, let's do right for once

2 Likes

Re: Fraud Alert! Federal Government Academy, Suleja: Scholarship Or Burden? (PIX) by Ahmeduana(m): 3:00pm On Aug 07, 2015
dayo23:
This is what you should be doing, not rellying on that mear #5000 PDP gives u. Nice writeup over to the Federal Ministry Of Education to wade into the matter
WISE UP FOR ONCE NOWWWW!

2 Likes

Re: Fraud Alert! Federal Government Academy, Suleja: Scholarship Or Burden? (PIX) by realborn(m): 3:04pm On Aug 07, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Did these people give you similar advice when you were in their camp...That will tell you their real motive and patriotic leaning...

Cc. Truckpusher...

Why reduce every discussion to camps and factions? Is it wrong for the Op to be more objective in his posts? I have strong belief in Buhari doing the needful, but I have written 3 articles admonishing his government and party since the inauguration.

The Op and I have never been part of same group other being Nairalanders!

1 Like

Re: Fraud Alert! Federal Government Academy, Suleja: Scholarship Or Burden? (PIX) by Mynd44: 3:07pm On Aug 07, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Send it yourself, Haba, let's do right for once
I cant cos I don't have data. Send me money to subscribe.

Then another argument is that I am evil and don't care

2 Likes

Re: Fraud Alert! Federal Government Academy, Suleja: Scholarship Or Burden? (PIX) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 07, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Cc. Truckpusher...
That was a subtle way of ending that conversation.

1 Like

Re: Fraud Alert! Federal Government Academy, Suleja: Scholarship Or Burden? (PIX) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 07, 2015
The school's twitter handle is @Fgasuleja

Mizmycoli

Temitemi1

Whynotthetruth

Ecoterrors
Re: Fraud Alert! Federal Government Academy, Suleja: Scholarship Or Burden? (PIX) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 07, 2015
shocked . . . . . . . . . . .I think I will finally make it to the EYE SERVICE appointment I booked with the ophthalmologist, my vision has been quite "unstable" these days . . . . . . cool
Re: Fraud Alert! Federal Government Academy, Suleja: Scholarship Or Burden? (PIX) by okolochyke: 3:14pm On Aug 07, 2015
torkaka:
shocked . . . . . . . . . . .I think I will finally make it to the EYE SERVICE appointment I booked with the ophthalmologist, my vision has been quite "unstable" these days . . . . . . cool

Exactly!!

You go it 100%

cheesy cheesy
Re: Fraud Alert! Federal Government Academy, Suleja: Scholarship Or Burden? (PIX) by engineerboat(m): 3:16pm On Aug 07, 2015
barcanista:

Mizmycoli

Temitemi1

Whynotthetruth

Ecoterrors

@fgasuleja is a n empty tomb twitter, i dont think anybody have time in that school for the twitter. Let us get another avenue in contacting the school
Re: Fraud Alert! Federal Government Academy, Suleja: Scholarship Or Burden? (PIX) by temitemi1(m): 3:21pm On Aug 07, 2015
Copy that boss.
barcanista:

Mizmycoli

Temitemi1

Whynotthetruth

Ecoterrors
Re: Fraud Alert! Federal Government Academy, Suleja: Scholarship Or Burden? (PIX) by dayo23(f): 3:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
barcanista:
Yes o, I am optimistic that this government will swing into action if it gets to them.
Not so worry bro, Information contain have been relayed to the necessary Body incharge under the Ministry of Education, this am sure about and don't ask me how. Hopefully actions will be taking
Re: Fraud Alert! Federal Government Academy, Suleja: Scholarship Or Burden? (PIX) by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:35pm On Aug 07, 2015
realborn:

Why reduce every discussion to camps and factions? Is it wrong for the Op to be more objective in his posts? I have strong belief in Buhari doing the needful, but I have written 3 articles admonishing his government and party since the inauguration.

The Op and I have never been part of same group other being Nairalanders!

Define Objectivity and show me how his articles and threads don't conform to same?...Why must you force people to reason like you?...Must we all support buhari because you do so?...What stopped you from supporting Jonathan because we do same?...Check out my mentions of you in page 1...thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fraud Alert! Federal Government Academy, Suleja: Scholarship Or Burden? (PIX) by engineerboat(m): 3:36pm On Aug 07, 2015
dayo23:
Not so worry bro, Information contain have been relayed to the necessary Body incharge under the Ministry of Education, this am sure about and don't ask me how. Hopefully actions will be taking

Lets see how it play out then, but we will not rest until Positive Action is taken not "I WILL, I WILL"
Re: Fraud Alert! Federal Government Academy, Suleja: Scholarship Or Burden? (PIX) by realborn(m): 4:02pm On Aug 07, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

I think its high time we stopped all these emotional blackmail on barcanista...

1)This is Politics Section meant for politicians and political activists...

2)Everybody in this section is partisan albeit with different degrees of commitment...hence he shouldn't be an exception...

3)Barca is a budding politician and intelligent one at that...so should not be blackmailed to do other's bidding or to please people...

4)Objectivity is simply saying things as they are without sentiments... which is what he does...Unless the word; "Objectivity" has gotten a new meaning under buhari...

5)His write ups are based on facts and realities on ground...not mere imagination or concoctions of his dream or whatever...

6)Let the advice to be partisan or not stop...thanks

Cc. Mizmycoli

We are obviously on different paths.

The Op attested to being biased against the Nigerian people when he supported Saraki for Senate Presidency just simply to spite APC. Which objective critic does that?

Further lessons on objective criticism are culled below:

- Objective criticism is not intended to be malicious and is instead motivated by the desire to encourage improvement.

- Objective criticism should not include personal attacks or overly negative language.

- Objective criticism seeks to include facts that are impossible to dispute.
Objective criticism seeks to use the expression of unbiased thoughts and reason rather than the expression of emotions and personal preference.

Further reading on: https://blog.udemy.com/objective-criticism/

You need not defend the Op. He has not denied his preference for partisanship on the altar of objectivity.

As the Op advised, no need to further derail the thread smiley

1 Like

Re: Fraud Alert! Federal Government Academy, Suleja: Scholarship Or Burden? (PIX) by realborn(m): 4:04pm On Aug 07, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Define Objectivity and show me how his articles and threads don't conform to same?...Why must you force people to reason like you?...Must we all support buhari because you do so?...What stopped you from supporting Jonathan because we do same?...Check out my mentions of you in page 1...thanks

Refer to my post above!
Re: Fraud Alert! Federal Government Academy, Suleja: Scholarship Or Burden? (PIX) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 07, 2015
Good gesture Barcanista, I hope the mods put this on the front page

1 Like

Re: Fraud Alert! Federal Government Academy, Suleja: Scholarship Or Burden? (PIX) by Mogidi: 4:22pm On Aug 07, 2015
This thread screams FP, @mods please give this topic the limelight it deserves.

cc:lalasticlala ishilove seaun obinoscopy

Well done barcanista.
Re: Fraud Alert! Federal Government Academy, Suleja: Scholarship Or Burden? (PIX) by Mogidi: 4:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
Now frontpage.
Lalasticlala thanks.

Over to the relevant authorities.
Re: Fraud Alert! Federal Government Academy, Suleja: Scholarship Or Burden? (PIX) by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:36pm On Aug 07, 2015
realborn:

We are obviously on different paths.

The Op attested to being biased against the Nigerian people when he supported Saraki for Senate Presidency just simply to spite APC. Which objective critic does that?

Further lessons on objective criticism are culled below:

- Objective criticism is not intended to be malicious and is instead motivated by the desire to encourage improvement.

- Objective criticism should not include personal attacks or overly negative language.

- Objective criticism seeks to include facts that are impossible to dispute.
Objective criticism seeks to use the expression of unbiased thoughts and reason rather than the expression of emotions and personal preference.

Further reading on: https://blog.udemy.com/objective-criticism/

You need not defend the Op. He has not denied his preference for partisanship on the altar of objectivity.

As the Op advised, no need to further derail the thread smiley

Now to show you that you're the biased one here trying to blackmail Op...

1)Saraki is ALREADY accepted by APC and Buhari...dumping him after gaining from his resources is equal to deceit, treachery, stealing, undue advantage, corruption...etc

2)Saraki is ALREADY representing a federal constituency by extension the masses of Nigeria in the NASS...

3)Senate leadership isn't as important as being elected a representative of the people...Masses are concerned about the latter more...because they feel it at the grassroots but may NOT even know who's Senate president...

4)If Saraki is good to be elected to represent his people under APC...then he is good to lead APC senators too in NASS...

5)Senate leadership is the constitutional concern of elected senators not that of masses or political party...Yes, senators are elected by masses but not Senate president...

6)99.9% of Barca's threads fulfills ALL your objectivity concerns...Now, show me a SINGLE APC guy thread devoid of such...NO APC folk has a thread devoid of him pouring invectives on Jonathan/PDP...including their media outfits even after the latter is out of government... NOW, SHOW ME YOUR THREAD OR POST ADMONISHING THEM TO STOP SUCH TO PORTRAY EITHER YOU OR THEM AS BEING OBJECTIVE...cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fraud Alert! Federal Government Academy, Suleja: Scholarship Or Burden? (PIX) by dayo23(f): 4:39pm On Aug 07, 2015
engineerboat:

Lets see how it play out then, but we will not rest until Positive Action is taken not "I WILL, I WILL"
well I know were you driving @ but I won't duel into all that craps! Have pass the info here, something will be done about it period, you will come here and thank me later
Re: Fraud Alert! Federal Government Academy, Suleja: Scholarship Or Burden? (PIX) by ynkthomas: 4:42pm On Aug 07, 2015
MizMyColi:
and two news outlets.

Maybe you can add Femi Adesina, Omojuwa and Channels TV handles.
Thank you.
Re: Fraud Alert! Federal Government Academy, Suleja: Scholarship Or Burden? (PIX) by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:42pm On Aug 07, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
stay on the topic, @ barcanista thanks for being a voice to that woman. Keep it up. Kindly furnish us with the school twitter or facebook or email let's flood the school with our petitions. We Wail for a just Course

gringrin Proudly a wailer wink
Re: Fraud Alert! Federal Government Academy, Suleja: Scholarship Or Burden? (PIX) by joedrae(m): 4:51pm On Aug 07, 2015
Mehn! This is a sad one concerning my alma Mater...
Re: Fraud Alert! Federal Government Academy, Suleja: Scholarship Or Burden? (PIX) by seedorfg(m): 4:52pm On Aug 07, 2015
I love nairaland

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Victoria Okoro: The Face Of Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic (Photos) / UNIOSUN Lecturer Sex Scandal: "Nothing Is Going To Change My Love For You" -Wife / Man Caught Trying To Write Exam For His Wife During Osun Teacher's Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.