Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,551 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

My Judgement When I Was A Kid... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Judgement When I Was A Kid... (597 Views)

Name The Weird Superstitions You Believed As A Kid / In Football, Do You Remember This As A Kid? / 14 Photos You Will Definitely Relate To If You Played Football As A Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Judgement When I Was A Kid... by lekankolade(m): 1:24pm On Aug 07, 2015
Have you ever sit down and think of the time when u was so small? , how you react and punish those that offended u then, as for me ;
( 1 ) any time my mum scold me and I felt pained, I will just wait till Saturday and hid key to her box of clothes...no outing that weekend
( 2 ) if my dad got me angry, it's his shaving stick that will get missing that morning
( 3 ) my elder sisters can't dare me because their English and maths notebook won't follow them to school that day........how was your punishment like then? Add yours
Re: My Judgement When I Was A Kid... by presskid(m): 1:27pm On Aug 07, 2015
My two sisters offended me so I kept one leg of each of their sandals, they went to school with one leg the following day.
Re: My Judgement When I Was A Kid... by frankay430(m): 1:27pm On Aug 07, 2015
I av none
Re: My Judgement When I Was A Kid... by Ademat7(m): 8:52pm On Aug 07, 2015
Lol, m no fit vex else d beating no go get part2
Re: My Judgement When I Was A Kid... by CivilzedTyger(m): 10:13pm On Aug 07, 2015
This one I did without reason I just felt bored, stood up and got a razor blade, I started tearing things in d house my mums expensive shoe my dad's suit and all dat. 1 day my gmother came I was asked to give her a chair due to d fact dat I've watched some Aki $ Popo movies wen she wanted to sit down I shifted the chair aside and...... You know the rest

(1) (Reply)

Which State Does This Man Live / Meet Ghanaian Who Knows Naija History Than Nigerians / Yoruba News Ep. 7: Kanye West, Nicki & Miley + Other Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.