Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,308 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Open Letter To Seun - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Open Letter To Seun (803 Views)

Reply To Seun Osewa Concerning Flagging My Website / Appeal To Seun Osewa On Animal Cruelty Nairaland / *injustice In Mr Nairaland 2016 Contest, An Open Letter/complain To Seun* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Seun by Hawlahscho(m): 2:33pm On Aug 07, 2015
The fact is that change is inevitable. People really admire positive change and that's what makes those who desire it to acquire it, but it requires taking-note, being observant and listening to what majority wants to make it happen.

This great "nation" Nairaland since some years back has become "where to go when there is no where to go" for most Africans especially Nigerians, not up to 3years ago, a "share-button" was introduced and of course it has been helping a lot. I think ther are other things that can be include for d progression of this forum, and to make it more lively/conducive/interesting for/to us, the Nairalanders. That is why I came up with some suggestions:

* Pinning Of Threads: This is what I mean; when one checks his/her profile, it shows first his/her threads in descending order of creation time, it is cool like that though, but what if someone is able to pin some favourite threads to b d first to display... I assume someone is getting my point, this is just a request though.

* Likes and shares Showing on Profile: This may seem not really compulsory but it is necessary as am concerned, when you check someone's profile, it displays d likes for d dp only, I think displaying our total likes and shares will add some values, as people will try as much to make sense on d threads just to hustle for likes as some people do grin

Coloured Monikers: I'm not saying all our monikers should change colour, what am trying to introduce is that; those who are able to comment on the homepage (featured) threads should have special colour for their monikers ONLY ON THAT THREAD why all other things remain the same. This will make it more interesting when my moniker is green/blue among others on a particular thread, wink that will even make INTROVERT more jobllipsrsealed. Of course, the FTC on such thread should have special colour (outstanding) because it ain't easy when that lady is online grin

* I don't know if this can be done or how easy it can be done. What if all monikers start with capital letters? It looks weird to me seeing some monikers starting with small letter, even lala's own undecided I think they are categorized under proper noun, and also only mods' monikers should be capital letters all through for quick recognition wink

* And (maybe) lastly, abeg convert our hard earn "likes" to dollars joo wink cool grin

You guys can add what you wish to be added.

I rest here,

Yours anything smiley

Hawlahscho cool

Lalasticlala
Seun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Seun by Hawlahscho(m): 2:33pm On Aug 07, 2015
Don't try to be FTC when am d OP undecided

grin

I saw d mistake "You guys can add what you which to be added" but I can't edit it again sad
Re: Open Letter To Seun by amichaelz101(m): 2:59pm On Aug 07, 2015
Kk
Re: Open Letter To Seun by amichaelz101(m): 3:00pm On Aug 07, 2015
Kk
Re: Open Letter To Seun by gabazin080(m): 3:26pm On Aug 07, 2015
** I think their should be a "dislike" button to click when someone creates sh*t thread or a nonsense comment
* we should be able to view who is liking our post, comments or DP so we can know who are the woman wrappers here
* even offense should have a specific ban time not that the mods will just decide to serve 2 people who committed the same offense different ban time
* we should be getting paid for being FTC so that my sister INTROVERT can have a means of livelihood because I doubt she has a better life offline
Cc: seun ishilove lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Seun by ssuccess(m): 5:25pm On Aug 07, 2015
I think selfish persons like the op should be banned. After struggling for FTC all day, you carry bad belle come spoil am.
Re: Open Letter To Seun by Hawlahscho(m): 7:12pm On Aug 07, 2015
ssuccess:
I think selfish persons like the op should be banned. After struggling for FTC all day, you carry bad belle come spoil am.

What's selfish in d post now
Re: Open Letter To Seun by ssuccess(m): 10:13am On Aug 10, 2015
Hawlahscho:

What's selfish in d post now
stealing FTC isn't fair na
Re: Open Letter To Seun by bi0nics: 11:12am On Aug 10, 2015
gabazin080:
** I think their should be a "dislike" button to click when someone creates sh*t thread or a nonsense comment
* we should be able to view who is liking our post, comments or DP so we can know who are the woman wrappers here
* even offense should have a specific ban time not that the mods will just decide to serve 2 people who committed the same offense different ban time
* we should be getting paid for being FTC so that my sister INTROVERT can have a means of livelihood because I doubt she has a better life offline
Cc: seun ishilove lalasticlala

(Dislike) Happy now? undecided
Re: Open Letter To Seun by Jaxera(m): 1:56pm On Aug 10, 2015
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Dislike) (share)

Liked by Jaxera at 2:04pm:
Re: Open Letter To Seun by tmanis(m): 2:30pm On Aug 10, 2015
activate clickable #haadhtags
Re: Open Letter To Seun by Hawlahscho(m): 3:29pm On Aug 10, 2015
ssuccess:
stealing FTC isn't fair na

That's me for you grin

(1) (Reply)

Corpse ‘caught’ Having Sex With Another In Aba Morgue. / China Builds First 600-feet High, Glass-bottomed Bridge In The World (photos) / Newspaper Headlines, Monday, October 5, 2015 @ajebowazobiafm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.