Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Does This Type Of Tradition Exist In Nigeria? (pic) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Does This Type Of Tradition Exist In Nigeria? (pic) (1566 Views)

Man Who Doesn't Have Money For Plasma TV Breaks Wall & Does This / Lol: Only In Nigeria, (pic) / The Only Traffic Light That Will Work In Nigeria! Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does This Type Of Tradition Exist In Nigeria? (pic) by Stancity(m): 6:39pm On Aug 07, 2015
A common tradition in Swaziland
(Swazi) permits the King, Mswati, to
choose a new bride every year.

According to reports by Talk Africa, it
has been a long time tradition in
Swaziland and isn’t the first time this
controversial issue is making it into the news. It will be recalled that in 2012, Dailymail reported that topless virgins were paraded in front of the Swazi King, to celebrate chastity and unity.

As part of Swazi custom and norms,
that time of the year has come, when the King chooses his bride and again, he has reportedly tested girls’ virginity before choosing a wife for himself.

The Reed Dance ceremony, known as Umhlanga reveals thousands of
Swaziland’s ‘prettiest virgins’ dancing topless for King Mswati III, every August, hoping to be his next wife.

Re: Does This Type Of Tradition Exist In Nigeria? (pic) by ladyF(f): 6:41pm On Aug 07, 2015
Warisdis
Re: Does This Type Of Tradition Exist In Nigeria? (pic) by kossyablaze(m): 6:42pm On Aug 07, 2015
Yes o...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does This Type Of Tradition Exist In Nigeria? (pic) by 1love4all: 6:43pm On Aug 07, 2015
Omo see boooooobbbby shocked

1 Like

Re: Does This Type Of Tradition Exist In Nigeria? (pic) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 07, 2015
calabar, something similar...
Re: Does This Type Of Tradition Exist In Nigeria? (pic) by donholy28(m): 6:45pm On Aug 07, 2015
Only in Swaziland and Zulu kingdom...I go migrate there soon
Re: Does This Type Of Tradition Exist In Nigeria? (pic) by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 6:47pm On Aug 07, 2015
My woman My everything
Re: Does This Type Of Tradition Exist In Nigeria? (pic) by Stancity(m): 6:48pm On Aug 07, 2015
donholy28:
Only in Swaziland and Zulu kingdom...I go migrate there soon
Bad guy
Re: Does This Type Of Tradition Exist In Nigeria? (pic) by icekream(m): 6:48pm On Aug 07, 2015
God punish gays... I go dey dis kind place one madman go dey tok of gay rights

1 Like

Re: Does This Type Of Tradition Exist In Nigeria? (pic) by Stancity(m): 6:49pm On Aug 07, 2015
Dharniel:
You mean the Carnival
Re: Does This Type Of Tradition Exist In Nigeria? (pic) by Stancity(m): 6:49pm On Aug 07, 2015
icekream:
God punish gays... I go dey dis kind place one madman go dey tok of gay rights
grin grin
Re: Does This Type Of Tradition Exist In Nigeria? (pic) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 07, 2015
Stancity:
You mean the Carnival
yeah brother...
Re: Does This Type Of Tradition Exist In Nigeria? (pic) by kodded(m): 7:19pm On Aug 07, 2015
Dharniel:
dont say what you dont know angry
Re: Does This Type Of Tradition Exist In Nigeria? (pic) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 07, 2015
kodded:
dont say what you dont know angry
i said similar ooo
Re: Does This Type Of Tradition Exist In Nigeria? (pic) by Warldbest(m): 8:44pm On Aug 07, 2015
D one on green boobs de lyk tube of yam

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This Hilarious Pic About President Mugabe / That Moment You Slept Through Class But Your Name Enters Noise Makers List / When U Smoke Weed For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.