Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,222 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

See Picture Of The World Biggest Snake That Has Killed Many People. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See Picture Of The World Biggest Snake That Has Killed Many People. (4036 Views)

Confession Of Notorious Eiye Cult Leader Who Has Killed Many Innocent People / Masquerades Invade Church Service In Anambra, One Killed, Many Injured / Man Who Has Killed Policemen And Soldiers In Ikorodu Killed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Picture Of The World Biggest Snake That Has Killed Many People. by Promise324: 6:51pm On Aug 07, 2015
The world biggest snake found in Africa, in African Amazon river, which has killed many people and animals. It took 37days for African British Royal cammandos to kill it. It is 134 feet long and 2067 kgs

Now the question is:
WHAT ARE U GOING TO DO IF YOU MEET THIS TYPE OF SNAKE IN THE BUSH?
Will you run? Or
Climb tree? Or
Start praying? Or
Just surrender?

What will u do.

Re: See Picture Of The World Biggest Snake That Has Killed Many People. by ladyF(f): 6:51pm On Aug 07, 2015
Wow

Mehn they have to kill his one o. Nothing like say NO to animal brutality here biko. Which kain cage dem go put am sef
Re: See Picture Of The World Biggest Snake That Has Killed Many People. by deeboiii: 6:52pm On Aug 07, 2015
OMG!!!
Re: See Picture Of The World Biggest Snake That Has Killed Many People. by Eeser: 6:52pm On Aug 07, 2015
How many people to be exact
Re: See Picture Of The World Biggest Snake That Has Killed Many People. by Promise324: 6:52pm On Aug 07, 2015
It's hilarious. So big
Re: See Picture Of The World Biggest Snake That Has Killed Many People. by donholy28(m): 6:52pm On Aug 07, 2015
Jesus see anaconda... choi dix na real meat
Re: See Picture Of The World Biggest Snake That Has Killed Many People. by Promise324: 6:53pm On Aug 07, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]

What will u do if you meet this type in the bush? Will u run or climb tree?
Re: See Picture Of The World Biggest Snake That Has Killed Many People. by Promise324: 6:56pm On Aug 07, 2015
donholy28:
Jesus see anaconda... choi dix na real meat

Meet kwa? OMG! Una dey eat snake?
Re: See Picture Of The World Biggest Snake That Has Killed Many People. by therealdeal10: 6:56pm On Aug 07, 2015
shocked shocked dis wan fit swallow 1 dozen of family oo
WTH!!!
Re: See Picture Of The World Biggest Snake That Has Killed Many People. by Pierocash(m): 6:57pm On Aug 07, 2015
Photoshop

7 Likes

Re: See Picture Of The World Biggest Snake That Has Killed Many People. by Promise324: 6:58pm On Aug 07, 2015
therealdeal10:
shocked shocked dis wan fit swallow 1 dozen of family oo
WTH!!!

Lol
Re: See Picture Of The World Biggest Snake That Has Killed Many People. by Promise324: 7:01pm On Aug 07, 2015
ladyF:
Wow

Mehn they have to kill his one o. Nothing like say NO to animal brutality here biko. Which kain cage dem go put am sef

Lol Ladyf. Someone has already taken it for a meat. People that eat snake meet.
Re: See Picture Of The World Biggest Snake That Has Killed Many People. by themonk(m): 7:02pm On Aug 07, 2015
photoshop

2 Likes

Re: See Picture Of The World Biggest Snake That Has Killed Many People. by BurnaKing21: 7:03pm On Aug 07, 2015
DATZ A MIGHTY SNAKE OH....itz jst unfornate it wasnt a nairalander dat killed it
Re: See Picture Of The World Biggest Snake That Has Killed Many People. by donholy28(m): 7:05pm On Aug 07, 2015
Promise324:

Meet kwa? OMG! Una dey eat snake?
Chop wetin...d tin dey fear me not to talk of eating it...if dix kind snake dey my area...I go park out
Re: See Picture Of The World Biggest Snake That Has Killed Many People. by Promise324: 7:08pm On Aug 07, 2015
donholy28:
Chop wetin...d tin dey fear me not to talk of eating it...if dix kind snake dey my area...I go park out

Donholy28 have you forgotten that some people eat snake.. That's real meat for them. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm assuming it's one family that killed this snaked. Do you know that they are going to get rich with it by selling only the meet alone.
Re: See Picture Of The World Biggest Snake That Has Killed Many People. by kilokeys(m): 7:08pm On Aug 07, 2015
Photoshopped.. The edges.. Blurred.
Re: See Picture Of The World Biggest Snake That Has Killed Many People. by Promise324: 7:14pm On Aug 07, 2015
Someone should put this in front page nah
Re: See Picture Of The World Biggest Snake That Has Killed Many People. by azimibraun: 7:24pm On Aug 07, 2015
I read guys say picture or I don't believe it. It gets me realy angry but to be honest I want to join them and in taking it further demand for Video of this snake or I don't believe it. Jesu Christi...

1 Like

Re: See Picture Of The World Biggest Snake That Has Killed Many People. by Promise324: 7:25pm On Aug 07, 2015
azimibraun:
I read guys say picture or I don't believe it. It gets me realy angry but to be honest I want to join them and in taking it further demand for Video of this snake or I don't believe it. Jesu Christi...

Lol
Re: See Picture Of The World Biggest Snake That Has Killed Many People. by Promise323: 7:28pm On Aug 07, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: See Picture Of The World Biggest Snake That Has Killed Many People. by azimibraun: 7:40pm On Aug 07, 2015
Yesterday na Hippopotamus, Today na snake... Legends of the Animal kingdom go finish o! Anyway na all dos animal right activists and conservationists get the wahala... Am just glad grasscutter and antelope no dey endangered species list... so enough Ofada red oil rice with grasscutter or antelope all the way.

1 Like

Re: See Picture Of The World Biggest Snake That Has Killed Many People. by oy13(f): 8:49pm On Aug 07, 2015
undecided..photo..frikin...shop..mtchew
Re: See Picture Of The World Biggest Snake That Has Killed Many People. by AskProf: 10:45pm On Aug 07, 2015
Promise324:
The world biggest snake found in Africa, in African Amazon river, which has killed many people and animals. It took 37days for African British Royal cammandos to kill it. It is 134 feet long and 2067 kgs

Now the question is:
WHAT ARE U GOING TO DO IF YOU MEET THIS TYPE OF SNAKE IN THE BUSH?
Will you run? Or
Climb tree? Or
Start praying? Or
Just surrender?

What will u do.

Amazon River in Africa?
Re: See Picture Of The World Biggest Snake That Has Killed Many People. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 07, 2015
azimibraun:
its real..i read it earlier on a foreign blog
Re: See Picture Of The World Biggest Snake That Has Killed Many People. by AskProf: 11:53pm On Aug 07, 2015
Pierocash:
Photoshop

& the OP knows... Maybe, that's why "his" Amazon River is in Africa.
Re: See Picture Of The World Biggest Snake That Has Killed Many People. by Promise324: 12:12am On Aug 08, 2015
AlphaMoi:
its real..i read it earlier on a foreign blog

Don't mind them
Re: See Picture Of The World Biggest Snake That Has Killed Many People. by pedel: 4:33am On Aug 08, 2015
You need to improve on your photoshop skills. You need to learn how to use selection and blending tools. I give you 2 out of 10. For those who believe this picture was real I dont know what to say to you. If you continue this way, someone is going to give you a photocopied 1000 naira note and you will use it to by suya from a malam.

3 Likes

Re: See Picture Of The World Biggest Snake That Has Killed Many People. by akpanikpe(m): 4:42am On Aug 08, 2015
pedel:
You need to improve on your photoshop skills. You need to learn how to use selection and blending tools. I give you 2 out of 10. For those who believe this picture was real I dont know what to say to you. If you continue this way, someone is going to give you a photocopied 1000 naira note and you will use it to by suya from a malam.
grin grin grin grin grin why saying suya from a malam? Meaning even the malam will not knw it's a photocopy note Abi?
Re: See Picture Of The World Biggest Snake That Has Killed Many People. by Yungmilio2(m): 4:26pm On Aug 08, 2015
picture aint real photoshop
Re: See Picture Of The World Biggest Snake That Has Killed Many People. by Promise324: 6:23pm On Aug 08, 2015
Lol. U guys are damn funny

(1) (2) (Reply)

Safety tips against Armed Robbery and kidnapping / Another Suspected Cultist Killed In Ilorin By Rivals [graphic Photos] / Cultist Smiling As They Killed Him Blackaxe Vs Eiye Lagos PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.