Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,731 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Oprah Winfrey And Princess Bea Celebrates On Abramovich’s £1billion Mega-yacht. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Oprah Winfrey And Princess Bea Celebrates On Abramovich’s £1billion Mega-yacht. (1114 Views)

Oprah Winfrey’s Advice For Messi: Find Your Inner Strength And Be A Warrior / Neymar And Friends Party On Yacht (Photos) / Roman Abramovich And Wife, Dasha Zhukova, Separate After 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oprah Winfrey And Princess Bea Celebrates On Abramovich’s £1billion Mega-yacht. by nairaroot: 8:16pm On Aug 07, 2015
Princess Beatrice has been spotted on Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich £1bn superyacht off the Spanish coast, The royal was seen with her boyfriend Dave Clark on board the ship - her 17th holiday in a little over eight months, The yacht - called Eclipse - costs around £50million a year to keep afloat and can be rented out for £175,000 per day

Dave Clark look animated as he appeared to tell a story on board the speedboat to his girlfriend, Beatrice, and a blonde woman

Princess Beatrice is known for her jet-setting lifestyle with skiing holidays, trips to the Caribbean and vacations in New York - but has now been spotted taking to the water on Roman Abramovich's £1billion superyacht alongside Oprah Winfrey.

The 26-year-old was seen with her boyfriend Dave Clark on the Chelsea FC owner and Russian oligarch's luxury boat - once the world's largest superyacht - which was docked off the Spanish coast near Ibiza.

The royal has racked up an impressive 17 holidays in a little over eight months, but this one may well be her most extravagant.

Beatrice has enjoyed a string of holidays since giving up her £20,000-a-year role at Sony last year and began her sunshine travels with a trip to the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix back in November.

Record-breaker: It was the largest private yacht, but in 2013 Eclipse was knocked overtaken by Azzam, owned by the Emirati royal family

She has spent much of the time abroad and has chalked up four skiing holidays - three at her parents’ new £13million chalet in Verbier and one in the US - and trips to St Barts, Greece, New York, Florida, Bahrain, Italy and China and the United Arab Emirates.

The 26-year-old was spotted on holiday in May soaking up the sun beside her boyfriend in the exclusive Great Guana Cay - an islet which forms part of the Bahamas. In the same month she spent the weekend at a society wedding in Rome.

TO COMPLETE THE STORY AND MORE PICTURES CLICK HERE:[url][/url]http://www.nairaroot.com/oprah-winfrey-and-princess-bea-celebrates-on-abramovichs-1billion-mega-yacht/#.VcUBe8j23IU

Re: Oprah Winfrey And Princess Bea Celebrates On Abramovich’s £1billion Mega-yacht. by BRIGHTTAZ: 8:18pm On Aug 07, 2015
Waitin for my time.
Re: Oprah Winfrey And Princess Bea Celebrates On Abramovich’s £1billion Mega-yacht. by bewla(m): 8:23pm On Aug 07, 2015
i want to rent that bout for my mothers birthday
Re: Oprah Winfrey And Princess Bea Celebrates On Abramovich’s £1billion Mega-yacht. by saxwizard(m): 8:55pm On Aug 07, 2015
bewla:
i want to rent that bout for my mothers birthday
good for you
Re: Oprah Winfrey And Princess Bea Celebrates On Abramovich’s £1billion Mega-yacht. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 07, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Man City Ace Toure Blasts African Players: Where's The Ambition?! / World Cup Qualification(nig Vs Swa) / I Have A Source That Gives Me 1.7odds Every Day,,, He Hadly Loose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.