Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,410 members, 7,839,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Soludo Says You Are A Money Launderer Or Smuggler - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Soludo Says You Are A Money Launderer Or Smuggler (593 Views)

Badagry Smuggler Beat Journalist To Coma / My Son Not A Money Launderer — Governor Lamido / When A Lady Says You Are Choking Me. What Does It Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Soludo Says You Are A Money Launderer Or Smuggler by TEEZERO(m): 12:27pm On Mar 21, 2009
Suddenly, your relation who had been so benevolent to you, before the recession, sending you part of his hard-earned money in times of your own need back home, sends you an email requesting urgent help. You are a law-abiding citizen. You call your relationship manager at your bank requesting that you need to urgently buy $1,000, for your relation in urgent need. She asks, do you want to use your Personal Travel Allowance. You tell her you are not travelling. Then she reels out all the needs that you can buy forex from the bank’s Bureau De Change for. Paying utility bills, paying school fees, Business Travel Allowance, Medical Bills. Ugh! You remember the good times, when seconds after informing your relation of your need, he would have despatched money via Western Union. What to do? You simply call up your ‘Mallam’ from the Black Market, to bring you $1,000,
Do you know what you have just done, according to our Central Bank Governor, Chukwuma Charles Soludo? Money laundering or smuggling. Is he for real?

(1) (Reply)

Tommorow Is My 'birthday' / Autocad Trainer At Your Door Step / How Long?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.