Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Only In Port Harcourt City..... - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Only In Port Harcourt City..... (975 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Only In Port Harcourt City..... by bash4us(m): 9:29pm On Aug 07, 2015
After spending significant number of years (and still counting) in the garden city, I have noticed and observed some distinct features that characterized d town.

I could be exaggerating but definitely not far from the truth.

Only in PH........

1. You will see some of the most expensive cars are being driven by women.

2. All white men are expatriate just because they lack melanin.

3. Even Abuja cannot boasts of the sirens and Hilux vehicles in PH

4. Has highest numbers of inhuman treatment with the use sirens and disobeying of traffic rules.

5. Where rain fall unannounced even without dark clouds.

6. Where two vehicles cannot pass each with ease in some streets at d "Rumus".

7. Where shops are more expensive than houses and are even more in number.

8. Is where you have the best of architects. You can only imagine how they calve out rooms from little space when given the chance.

9. Where you don't have to go far to get whatever commodity you need. Just look around because most of the houses have shops at the front.

10. Hold up could be gridlocked. I once watched a premier league match (thanks to my DSTv Walka) in hold up just from GRA junction to Stadium road.

11. Where pipe borne water never run yet there is State Water Corporation. Remember its Rivers state.

12. Where fish and other sea foods are more expensive than uplands.

13. Where gals show their desperation. Imagine picking a gal up after being flagged down while its raining. As am a guy man na, we got familiar with each other talking on life issues. Getting to where she was to alight, I bid her good bye but she was reluctant to leave my car. Finally, she asked, "Are you not supposed to ask of my phone number or pin?"

I cannot exhaust all but I stand to be bashed, corrected and hailed.

1 Like

Re: Only In Port Harcourt City..... by basisop(m): 9:46pm On Aug 07, 2015
Where everyone is assumed to be an Oil Company staff.

Where everyone lives a fake life.

Where prostitutes own boutiques and operate beauty shops during the day but are full time call girls at night; especially those Oroazi girls.

1 Like

Re: Only In Port Harcourt City..... by 1shortblackboy: 6:31pm On Aug 09, 2015
undecided

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Call This In Your Local Dialect? ? / Rare Picture Of Late Oba Of Benin ,oba Ereduwa / Celestial Shepherd, Abegunde Gathers Men Of God To Pray At Bishop Oyedepo’s Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.