Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,160 members, 7,811,350 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

How To Get Wholesale Suppliers From China - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Get Wholesale Suppliers From China (1309 Views)

Premium Fabric Wholesale Suppliers In USA / Expand Your Inventory With One Of The Leading Fabric Wholesale Suppliers In USA / Ladies Purses Wholesale Suppliers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Wholesale Suppliers From China by Tobbie09: 11:31pm On Aug 07, 2015
Just want to open a boutique...shop is ready but nobody to help in gettin my stock but will prefer a supplier from china.any info abt dis will be highly appreciated. ...also want to sell online but dont kw ow to get cheap courier service round nigeria
Re: How To Get Wholesale Suppliers From China by MistaHumble(m): 11:45am On Aug 08, 2015
Hello madam, I am based in Lagos and I am very good at sourcing for wholesale goods from reliable importers. You don't need to go through the stress of importing direct from China especially when you want to be buying in bulk. You can start stocking up your shop with products already on ground in Lagos at wholesale price and depending on your location, we can create a trust worthy relationship were I will be happy to work with you by ensuring you get good stuffs at best wholesale price and also help you waybill it to your destination.

You only pay me a token and I will do a great job for you. Get in touch with me if interested.

Thank you.
Re: How To Get Wholesale Suppliers From China by Tobbie09: 12:08pm On Aug 08, 2015
U can get in touch wit me thru email okeowosarah@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

Makeup Transformation: See The Handy Work Of Makeup On This Contoured Face / Check Out These Beautiful Photos Of Angela Okorie / How Lucrative Is Perfume Bussiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.