Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:12 AM

Categories Of EPL Fans In Nigeria - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Categories Of EPL Fans In Nigeria (14804 Views)

Man Utd Sends Condolence Message Over Death Of Fans In Calabar / Classification Of EPL Teams With Their Performance / THE EPL FANZONE (thread For All Epl Fans, Haters And Immigrants) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Categories Of EPL Fans In Nigeria by Odunharry(m): 12:18pm On Aug 08, 2015
GGMU
Re: Categories Of EPL Fans In Nigeria by Ybnm4life(m): 12:23pm On Aug 08, 2015
Me I rep Borrussia Dortmund o... I can attest to the Die hard fan theory, I can remember when my bro who support chelsea lost a match against Man U and my junior bro tauted him, the kind slap wey my juniour bro chop ehn no be here... From them on ehn if Chelsea lost ehn, nobody dare make any remarks about it ehn or nah slap...
When I look back at those moments ehn, I always have a good laugh about it...
Football!!! The best invention by man...
Re: Categories Of EPL Fans In Nigeria by ovieben(m): 12:35pm On Aug 08, 2015
efilefun:
GGMU, MUFC!!!!! We opening the season with a WIN!!!! if you believe abegii hit that like button and if you think otherwise abeg waka pass
for sure the begining of a new era
Re: Categories Of EPL Fans In Nigeria by scentmarlc(m): 12:47pm On Aug 08, 2015
headboyprince:
Pls touch me when this hit front page

**touching him** oga d thread don enter first page oooo
Re: Categories Of EPL Fans In Nigeria by fizzle19(m): 12:48pm On Aug 08, 2015
Nice write up buh don't agree wit No. 10. Coz pple didn't run 2 la liga coz of chartered heart. most went coz of good football
Re: Categories Of EPL Fans In Nigeria by juicydiceyjoe(m): 12:56pm On Aug 08, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
After U.K, Nigeria is the second soccer loving country in the world.
where Brazil dey
Re: Categories Of EPL Fans In Nigeria by breakingbad(m): 1:32pm On Aug 08, 2015
Oceemo:
Yea on point u sabi. But I guess @op u not one of this bet agent.

I wish oo. Nairabet and Nairastake don chop my money finish, pursue 2 of my girlfriend b4 I "repent". Now na once in a blue moon I dey stake N50 to get N50.75k
Re: Categories Of EPL Fans In Nigeria by breakingbad(m): 1:49pm On Aug 08, 2015
Larynx:
Gunners till I seize breathe.... And I've never blame anybody in the squad except for some seasons ago when Wenger bleeped up.... Buh now... I'm a gunner till the End of time... This year premier League title belong to us.... Don't be surprise... We r winning champions league too

Pahleeeese! Two fa cup and two community shield. You've sucked lady luck dry. Now u wanna push it with champions league? Even wenger isn't drooling that far. Dream for the title first please
Re: Categories Of EPL Fans In Nigeria by breakingbad(m): 1:52pm On Aug 08, 2015
obinnafred:

Oga mi u no be original lfc fan u hear

So because e be liverpool fan make e throway him money? Even balotelli dey bet against liverpool vs some big teams but no be for my mouth you hear say oba dey mess ooo
Re: Categories Of EPL Fans In Nigeria by Mcowubaba: 1:58pm On Aug 08, 2015
sanmibukunmi:
Man U is not the true red.......u are red devils

WE ARE THE TRUE REDS.....

#LIVERPOOL FC
Dead Club!!!!... Last trophy 10 years ago....una don dey waka alone....
Re: Categories Of EPL Fans In Nigeria by sanmibukunmi: 2:02pm On Aug 08, 2015
Mcowubaba:
Dead Club!!!!... Last trophy 10 years ago....una don dey waka alone....
We still gat more 2 major trophies than you..... Let's meet dis season sef no need of arguing
Re: Categories Of EPL Fans In Nigeria by justicejay(m): 2:18pm On Aug 08, 2015
As a city fans who told you I started supporting city in 2014 or 12.
For your info I started supporting city as far back as 2007.
If you call someone gloryhunter cos they are supporting the reigning team, that means you have once been a glory hunter before...people like you don't believe that naija peepz support minority club. I av some friends supporting spur,fulam and villa.
Its irritating when nigerians call their fellow nigerians glory hunter.
Re: Categories Of EPL Fans In Nigeria by nollyway(m): 2:42pm On Aug 08, 2015
Bundesliga all the way cool #MiaSanMia grin
Re: Categories Of EPL Fans In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 08, 2015
alaoeri:
Most of Chelsea's fans behave like agberos. undecided

And it will take an agbero to recognise one! I mean no harm bro
Re: Categories Of EPL Fans In Nigeria by Emenandez4lyf(m): 3:12pm On Aug 08, 2015
efilefun:
GGMU, MUFC!!!!! We opening the season with a WIN!!!! if you believe abegii hit that like button and if you think otherwise abeg waka pass
Dix season Is 4 D Glory Of MUFC, dat is ur royal fan; Emenandez4lyf
Re: Categories Of EPL Fans In Nigeria by Obama9ja(m): 3:15pm On Aug 08, 2015
1 and 7

breakingbad:
Ladies and Gentlemen, the moment you've all been waiting for is here....its the start of the English Premier League 2015/2016 season. Grab some popcorn, a bottle of coke, an empty bucket (for tears), a chair and a seatbelt for its gonna be one long and turbulent ride as we all show our unwavering support for our various clubs be it Manchester United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, (and maybe) Manchester City, and Tottenham (abi Leicester city fan dey nairaland?). These are the various category of fans we have in this country:

1. The Die-Hard fanatics: This set are the patriotic fans that tend to love their teams even more than the players, coaches and even the owners. You'll hear some chelsea fans say "Roman Abrahamovic carry Benitez come Chelsea to come relegate us abi". They are the most genuine fans. They may not know what year Nigeria gained independence but know their entire club history.

2. The Die-Another Day fans: This set of fans will vow never to support their teams again when they suffer a huge loss. But a month later when their team "seem to" have bounced back, they will return. Arsenal fans be like "I will never support Arsenal again till they sack Wenger" all na mouth.

3. The Passive fans. This set of fans may even have jerseys but support their teams only with mouth and on social media fora but have not watched a single match since 1996. Some liverpool fans used to belong to this group.

4. The Bad Belle fans: This set are born to hate. They may claim to be supporting a team in Cyprus or Ukraine so you can't even bad-belle them back. You'll hear some say I'm an Anti-Man U fan. Shuooo

5. The Glory Hunters: This set were Mancity fans in 2014, Chelsea fans in 2015 and Who-ever-will-win fan in 2016. They jump on the merry band wagon wherever they see it. But for real if you see any mancity fan ask them what year they started watching football.

6. The follow-follow fans: I started this post by saying "Ladies and Gentlemen" but we all know 80% of girls support the teams their boyfriends support. They were Chelsea fans when they were dating Chukwudi but are now Liverpool fans now that they're dating Frank. Few guys also belong to this group.

7. The football encyclopedia: This set knows the nitty-gritty and entire history of football. They can tell you the second player that was substituted in the friendly match that Arsenal played in 1927.

8. The Gamblers: This set of footballers are the ones that have high bp at the closing minutes of games. Taunt them at your own peril.

9. The Debators: This set argue football like its service to humanity. They can argue even the most mundane things such as "inside christiano ronaldo and neymar hair which one fine pass".

10. Some La liga fans: This is a very small set of fans that were once Premier league fans but got their hearts shattered and decided to run to support Barcelona where they know they'll be safe.

Which category do you fall under?
Re: Categories Of EPL Fans In Nigeria by Emenandez4lyf(m): 3:16pm On Aug 08, 2015
sanmibukunmi:

We still gat more 2 major trophies than you.....
Let's meet dis season sef no need of arguing
Is it Champions League U are Fvcking Proud Of, Why Didn't U Qualified 4 UEFA ?
Re: Categories Of EPL Fans In Nigeria by Deztro(m): 3:22pm On Aug 08, 2015
well i dont fully agree with ur numba 1 but i belong to dat group n mayb numba 7
be4 i forget
UP UNITED
Re: Categories Of EPL Fans In Nigeria by kindim(m): 3:42pm On Aug 08, 2015
360jamng:
How does this change the price of garri in the market?
Oludoo
Re: Categories Of EPL Fans In Nigeria by Christianaluv(f): 3:56pm On Aug 08, 2015
Lol..., at nmbr 6. Na there i dey oo.
Re: Categories Of EPL Fans In Nigeria by Mcowubaba: 4:21pm On Aug 08, 2015
sanmibukunmi:

We still gat more 2 major trophies than you..... Let's meet dis season sef no need of arguing
Lol... Shebi 3.0 again cheesy Liverpool is bygone!! Old news!!
Re: Categories Of EPL Fans In Nigeria by ONIjibit1(m): 6:40pm On Aug 08, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
MY BLOOD IS RED, I EAT RED, I BREATH RED, I WILL DIE A RED DEVIL. THE ONLY MOST SUCCESSFUL & OUTSTANDING CLUB IN THE WHOLE WORLD. #GLORY GLORY MANCHESTER UNITED
Yet you have no shot on target against Totthenham.

The only goal was scored by Walker. #anyway Mourinho said we are only after to win.
Re: Categories Of EPL Fans In Nigeria by cooltobex(m): 7:20pm On Aug 08, 2015
freemanbubble:
although am an ardent supporter of lfc
but when my bet9ja ticket is on i can bet against any club including my livepool
You are really an @LFC supporter? Same here. Let's hook up on twitter @Michael_dril
Re: Categories Of EPL Fans In Nigeria by kasend(m): 7:56pm On Aug 08, 2015
10 up barca!!!!!!
Re: Categories Of EPL Fans In Nigeria by kane33: 8:19am On Aug 09, 2015
Na wa
Re: Categories Of EPL Fans In Nigeria by jeoprince250(m): 11:31am On Aug 09, 2015
But for real if you see any mancity fan ask them what year they started watching football. So funny!
Re: Categories Of EPL Fans In Nigeria by breakingbad(m): 11:00pm On Aug 09, 2015
jeoprince250:
But for real if you see any
mancity fan ask them what year they started
watching football. So funny!

U wan find justicejay mouth abi?
Re: Categories Of EPL Fans In Nigeria by tvreporter: 3:36pm On Mar 31, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Everton Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 10th December 2023 / Stoke City Vs Manchester United: Capital One Cup (0 - 2) On 18th Dec 2013 / Football Bets Of The Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.