Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,093 members, 7,835,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Bizarre! “horn’ Grew Out Of A Woman’s Foot (stomach-churning Pictures). - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bizarre! “horn’ Grew Out Of A Woman’s Foot (stomach-churning Pictures). (1832 Views)

Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos / Bariga Slum Where Olamide Grew Up (photos) / Charles Okocha's Stomach Bursts After Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bizarre! “horn’ Grew Out Of A Woman’s Foot (stomach-churning Pictures). by kolinton1: 5:05am On Aug 08, 2015
The woman claimed she stepped on some metal and years later had the peculiar growth jutting out of the sole of her foot

This is the horrific state a pensioner's foot was left in after a bizarre 'horn' grew out of it.

Stomach-churning pictures show the woman with peculiar toenail-like growths sprouting out of the sole of her foot.

Family of the woman, who has not been identified, said that she has been left in searing pain and unable to walk or even sleep.

Speaking to media in her home country of Saudi Arabia, the woman's son said: "Nobody knows what it is. It looks like three toenails growing on the sole of her foot.

TO COMPLETE THE STORY WITH MORE PICS CLICK HERE [url][/url] The woman claimed she stepped on some metal and years later had the peculiar growth jutting out of the sole of her foot

Re: Bizarre! “horn’ Grew Out Of A Woman’s Foot (stomach-churning Pictures). by boboLIL(m): 5:16am On Aug 08, 2015
Scary......thanks to photoshop where u bought the photo

1 Like

Re: Bizarre! “horn’ Grew Out Of A Woman’s Foot (stomach-churning Pictures). by kolinton1: 5:19am On Aug 08, 2015
boboLIL:
Scary......thanks to photoshop where u bought the photo

The Photo is not photoshoped. i think its real. Besides a site like Mirror will not want to put a photoshopped picture out. check other pictures from the link in the story.

1 Like

Re: Bizarre! “horn’ Grew Out Of A Woman’s Foot (stomach-churning Pictures). by pyyxxaro: 6:30am On Aug 08, 2015
Make she don tooo chop maalu horn naim make cry

Make una help me beg my babe o

She say she must watch Telemondo this afternoon

And EPL de start 2day, nmake she nor allow devil use me o cry
Re: Bizarre! “horn’ Grew Out Of A Woman’s Foot (stomach-churning Pictures). by Sommyangel(f): 7:41am On Aug 08, 2015
pyyxxaro:
Make she don tooo chop maalu horn naim make cry

And EPL de start 2day, nmake she nor allow devil use me o cry
lol, be a gentleman and go to viewing center

1 Like

Re: Bizarre! “horn’ Grew Out Of A Woman’s Foot (stomach-churning Pictures). by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 08, 2015
PLEASE, it has nothing to do with witch...

It's just corned foot (callus formation)
Re: Bizarre! “horn’ Grew Out Of A Woman’s Foot (stomach-churning Pictures). by awesome4: 10:16am On Aug 08, 2015
[quote author=pyyxxaro post=36726670]Make she don tooo chop maalu horn naim make cry

And EPL de start 2day, nmake she nor allow devil use me o : ladies first wink

(1) (Reply)

Hello Adele! The Singer And Her Boyfriend Spotted With Their Adorable Son / Veteran Actress, Patience Ozokwor Critically Sick In The Hospital / Wizkid Feeding & Playing With His Little Baby --- ( Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.