Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,855 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Golfing - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Golfing (1100 Views)

Golfing / Golfing Genie / Golfing Hit Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Golfing by dabby(f): 7:18pm On Sep 28, 2006
A couple of women were playing golf one sunny Saturday morning. The first of the twosome teed off and watched in horror as her ball headed directly toward a foursome of men playing the next hole.
Indeed, the ball hit one of the men, and he immediately clasped his hands together at his crotch, fell to the ground, and proceeded to roll around in evident agony.

The woman rushed down to the man and immediately began to apologize. She said, "Please allow me to help. I'm a physical therapist and know I could relieve your pain if you'd allow."

"Ummph, oooh, nnooo, I'll be all right, I'll be fine in a few minutes," he replied breathlessly as he remained in the fetal position, still clasping his hands together at his crotch. But she persisted, and he finally allowed her to help him. She gently took his hands away and laid them to the side, she loosened his pants, and she put her hands inside. She began to massage him. She then asked him, "How does that feel?"

To which he replied, "It feels great, but my thumb still hurts like hell."
Re: Golfing by dupsie4u(f): 2:20am On Sep 29, 2006
Oops,cnt imagne hw embarassd she'ld be, 2mch ova sabi!!
Re: Golfing by yetimama(f): 8:54am On Sep 29, 2006
the hand needs massaging not the, grin wink

nice one grin smiley cheesy grin
Re: Golfing by EmemJU(f): 9:09am On Sep 29, 2006
Hahaha. Imagine the look on her face. Naughty man, he should have said something.
Re: Golfing by yahoo2(m): 12:42pm On Sep 29, 2006
So it was the hand that was hit afterall. Wise man.
Re: Golfing by Free(f): 8:43pm On Sep 29, 2006
booooooooooo
Re: Golfing by Oracle(m): 9:18pm On Sep 29, 2006
Thatz real Golfing,
I bet he enjoyed it

Re: Golfing by popsonj(m): 5:04pm On Sep 30, 2006
lol! grin grin Crazy dude, got what he wanted
Re: Golfing by dabby(f): 3:56pm On Oct 03, 2006
@ free
do you have a problem with the joke?
Re: Golfing by iice(f): 4:59pm On Oct 03, 2006
Ahahahahahaha bet his mind was taken off his lil finger for sometime tongue

(1) (Reply)

Test Your Brain / More Blonde Jokes / Another Affair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.