Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Police Are Currently Constituting Nuisance In Redemption Camp - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Are Currently Constituting Nuisance In Redemption Camp (473 Views)

Man Gets Six Strokes Of Cane For Allegedly Constituting Nuisance / Girl Currently Being Held At A Psychiatric Hospital In Yaba Cries Out / Shocking! See What Police Found At RCCG Redemption Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Are Currently Constituting Nuisance In Redemption Camp by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 08, 2015
Mobile Policemen opposite the main gate of Redemption camp extorted, and are still extorting, traders and market men and women who set up their goods and products by the side of the Express road opposite Redemption Camp's Main Gate.
These policemen were despatched or mobilised to this area to provide and ensure the Security of lives and properties, but they are busy disgracing Nigeria and tarnishing the image of Nigerian Police Force by extortion.
Some of the traders who spoke with me and confided in me told me that each of them, that is each of the shop/tent, paid close to N3,000 each for the period through which the RCCG convention which is currently going on would last.
I patronized one of the traders, Abdulrafiu by name, he told me that he had just arrived to display his goods and the Policemen said he should not display his goods until he pays them the money, of which he had no kobo on him. He was showing me his wallet so that i would believe him and probably thinking I would be able to plead with the Policemen on his behalf to allow him display and sell his products at the spot.
Such is the plight of ordinary Nigerians in the hands of some indisciplined, immoral, misguided, unchecked and uncultured members of the Nigerian Police Force. They are still there as I write opposite the main gate of Redemption Camp.
This is a disgrace to our dear nation, Nigeria. If Nigeria would change for good, we cannot continue like this.

1 Like

Re: Police Are Currently Constituting Nuisance In Redemption Camp by Immanueladebol(m): 9:42am On Aug 08, 2015
Wetin we no go hear
Re: Police Are Currently Constituting Nuisance In Redemption Camp by November13: 6:52pm On Aug 08, 2015
END TIME THINGS.
Re: Police Are Currently Constituting Nuisance In Redemption Camp by brize(m): 8:56pm On Aug 08, 2015
And when Nnamdi Kanu calls them zoo police someone will rise and attack him... They are animals, yes animals i say

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Photos: Man Killed And Dumped At Mile 2, Lagos / Police Rescue Pregnant Teenagers, Babies From Enugu ‘maternity Home’ . / Nigerian Arrested With N1bn Cash In Niger,and Nigerien Officials Want To Keep It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.