Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

New Commission(affiliate) Program For Site Owners - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / New Commission(affiliate) Program For Site Owners (771 Views)

Earn Up To N2,500 Daily Via Our Affiliate Program! / This Is How To Make $1K Online As A Nigerian Via Amazon Affiliate Program / Ebay Affiliate Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Commission(affiliate) Program For Site Owners by bombom911: 7:26pm On Sep 28, 2006
I'm looking for few people to beta test a new commission(affiliate) program before it goes public .

The program works this way. You invite someone to the site, if they sign up with your commission id, they will be listed under you. Anytime that person buy something or pay for any service the site offer you get a % of the sale if the product sold was listed as part of the commission program. if you invite someone now and the person decide to buy a product or service 2 months later or even more than 1 year later as long as they logged into their account that was listed under you, you will get % of that sale if the product can earn commission.

For now this is open to anyone with a paypal account( when you earn money we send it to your paypal account). If you live in Nigeria you could take part in the program , There is a plan to add a payout option(checks maybe?) for those in Nigeria and possibly other African countries . So if you invite someone now and earn commission we could still pay you in Nigeria.

This commission program is free, there's no upfront cost and you are not required to do anything more than invite people to the site. Right now we have one web related product,

I did not post the link to the site because this is not a public beta test and I do not know if the site owner will be interested in taking advantage of this commission program.

If you are interested contact me (serious people only) at bombom_911@yahoo.com . Your email subject should be BETA TESTER . That way I know right away what the email is about. Thanks

( for those 419 idiots do not send me email)

(1) (Reply)

Unwindplanet.com Now Open To The Public / Original Softwares / Glo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.