Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,270 members, 7,818,929 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

How To Fix The Problem Unfortunately, Com.process.google.gapps Has Stopped - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Fix The Problem Unfortunately, Com.process.google.gapps Has Stopped (1959 Views)

How To Fix The Process Com.google.process.gapps Has Stopped Error / Please How To Fixe The Error "Unfortunately The Com.google.process.gapps Has Sto / Solved!!! Unfortunately, System Update Has Stopped. Infinix Hot Note Pro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Fix The Problem Unfortunately, Com.process.google.gapps Has Stopped by GraceInUSA: 9:42am On Aug 08, 2015
hi family, I have been having this problem with my infinix hot since yesterday. Unfortunately, ''com.process.google.gapps'' has stopped. I tried resetting app preference, clearing cache, clearing data, all to no avail. Someone suggested that I ''uninstall app''. I cant find that icon. Is there anyone here that had similar problem but was able to overcome Please share your experiences because I havent been able to use the phone since yesterday. Thank you.
Re: How To Fix The Problem Unfortunately, Com.process.google.gapps Has Stopped by Carlcaresophia: 8:58am On Aug 10, 2015
GraceInUSA:
hi family, I have been having this problem with my infinix hot since yesterday. Unfortunately, ''com.process.google.gapps'' has stopped. I tried resetting app preference, clearing cache, clearing data, all to no avail. Someone suggested that I ''uninstall app''. I cant find that icon. Is there anyone here that had similar problem but was able to overcome Please share your experiences because I havent been able to use the phone since yesterday. Thank you.
Hello, as for the problem you mentioned, you can try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files. If the problem still exists, you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with it. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are livin in now. Thank you!
Re: How To Fix The Problem Unfortunately, Com.process.google.gapps Has Stopped by Godwin978(m): 10:21am On Aug 10, 2015
is because of your phones low RAM i think you should uninstall some useless apps or flash it
Re: How To Fix The Problem Unfortunately, Com.process.google.gapps Has Stopped by GraceInUSA: 7:18pm On Aug 11, 2015
thank you all. I finally had to flash it although it was painful considering that twas the 2nd time of flashing it in less than 2 months.
Re: How To Fix The Problem Unfortunately, Com.process.google.gapps Has Stopped by Electronzeez(m): 12:00am On Aug 12, 2015
Godwin978:
is because of your phones low RAM i think you should uninstall some useless apps or flash it

It has nothing to do with hardware sir, this is simply a firmware issue.
Upgrading or reloading the software most times solve this kind of problem.
Re: How To Fix The Problem Unfortunately, Com.process.google.gapps Has Stopped by GraceInUSA: 6:01pm On Aug 30, 2015
Carlcaresophia:

Hello, as for the problem you mentioned, you can try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files. If the problem still exists, you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with it. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are livin in now. Thank you!

Calecarespohia, my infinix has started again o. Less than 2weeks after flashing it. This time all my new applications are not installing. The ''install'' button is not working. Please advise me as I dont live close to any calcare office. I stay in Ekpoma and the only place in Edo is in Benin which is like travelling.
Re: How To Fix The Problem Unfortunately, Com.process.google.gapps Has Stopped by zimbolaa(m): 10:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
Install DU cleaner and clear all useless, old, duplicate and/or broken apk's. Install king root and get the phone rooted. Install Roehsoft ram expander and increase your ram size.
Re: How To Fix The Problem Unfortunately, Com.process.google.gapps Has Stopped by Carlcaresophia: 8:14am On Aug 31, 2015
GraceInUSA:

Calecarespohia, my infinix has started again o. Less than 2weeks after flashing it. This time all my new applications are not installing. The ''install'' button is not working. Please advise me as I dont live close to any calcare office. I stay in Ekpoma and the only place in Edo is in Benin which is like travelling.

Sorry GraceInUSA, please try to our Carlcare Service Center directly to check your phone problem. Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Google Changes Logo Today. / My Experience Buying Tecno W4 / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.