Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,599 members, 7,770,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:44 AM

Merrybet Is Not A Scam - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Merrybet Is Not A Scam (1413 Views)

Merrybet And Globalpay Scam In The Making / Why I Want To Sue Merrybet! / Quick/ Easy Way Of Making Deposit Into Your Merrybet Online Via Webpay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Merrybet Is Not A Scam by LieDetector(m): 9:47am On Aug 08, 2015
The problem is being resolved. Thanks to the customer care that was able to reach out as soon as possible. Hoping to get my account back.

#i'm sorry merrybet undecided
Re: Merrybet Is Not A Scam by LieDetector(m): 9:53am On Aug 08, 2015
Cc: kelvic1, longfellow02, krall2, jigsawkillah, 00francis, merrybet, timbuktu14, teeboy03, tonyx4x44
Re: Merrybet Is Not A Scam by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 08, 2015
So they've joined 9japredict.com.
Too bad.

Pls Lalasticlala and Ishilove, pls move to the FP and help save some unsuspecting Nigerians pls.
Re: Merrybet Is Not A Scam by JigsawKillah(m): 10:05am On Aug 08, 2015
Try using the forum link on their site to contact them. Have patience. It happens.
Re: Merrybet Is Not A Scam by LieDetector(m): 10:05am On Aug 08, 2015
trendsng:
So they've joined 9japredict.com.
Too bad.

Pls Lalasticlala and Ishilove, pls move to the FP and help save some unsuspecting Nigerians pls.
bro, this is what they've turned to. At first I thought I had a typo but alas, I was being scammed. Too bad indeed.
Re: Merrybet Is Not A Scam by Timbuktu14(m): 10:10am On Aug 08, 2015
I dont tink merrybet is a scam o. Its mayb a system glitch. Contact them on monday. Im sure dey wil resolve it for u. Pele o
Re: Merrybet Is Not A Scam by LieDetector(m): 10:10am On Aug 08, 2015
JigsawKillah:
Try using the forum link on their site to contact them. Have patience. It happens.
bro I've tried that. In fact, it appears they are trying to get my account to extinction. Imagine I further used the "forgot login details" link where they prompted I input my email. I did as demanded and to my greatest surprise, I was like wtf! They told me that that email hasn't been registered on their site. Like I'm dumb assss huh? undecided
Re: Merrybet Is Not A Scam by LieDetector(m): 10:16am On Aug 08, 2015
Timbuktu14:
I dont tink merrybet is a scam o. Its mayb a system glitch. Contact them on monday. Im sure dey wil resolve it for u. Pele o
bro, I've sent them vital details of my account including my username and password. They are yet to reply.
Much as they haven't corrected any error as regards my plight, they'll forever remain a scam. Period!

He that has ears, let him hear
Re: Merrybet Is Not A Scam by Timbuktu14(m): 10:20am On Aug 08, 2015
LieDetector:
bro, I've sent them vital details of my account including my username and password. They are yet to reply.
Much as they haven't corrected any error as regards my plight, they'll forever remain a scam. Period!

He that has ears, let him hear
Its d weekend n dey hardly works during weekends.
Re: Merrybet Is Not A Scam by LieDetector(m): 10:25am On Aug 08, 2015
Timbuktu14:
Its d weekend n dey hardly works during weekends.
but bro. Weren't they the ones that put it up on their website that their customer care is on 24/7. Does this quite justify my claims?

In fact, I urge merrybet to come here and exonerate himself/company of the alleged scam.
Re: Merrybet Is Not A Scam by LieDetector(m): 10:27am On Aug 08, 2015
Lalasticlala and Ishilove. Biko help extend this message to unsuspecting youths who are potential victims of my current predicament. Thank you
Re: Merrybet Is Not A Scam by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 08, 2015
LieDetector:
Lalasticlala and Ishilove. Biko help extend this message to unsuspecting youths who are potential victims of my current predicament. Thank you

Did they contact you?
See what they sent me on Twitter

Re: Merrybet Is Not A Scam by LieDetector(m): 11:32am On Aug 08, 2015
trendsng:

Did they contact you?
See what they sent me on Twitter
they've contacted me. The customer care was able to login with my login detail but I'm still unable to do that. The problem is being resolved anyway. Thanks for the concern bro.
Re: Merrybet Is Not A Scam by JigsawKillah(m): 11:48am On Aug 08, 2015
LieDetector:
they've contacted me. The customer care was able to login with my login detail but I'm still unable to do that. The problem is being resolved anyway. Thanks for the concern bro.

patience!
Once it's been resolved, go edit all your posts, especially those ones on FP
Re: Merrybet Is Not A Scam by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 08, 2015
LieDetector:

Let me know when its resolved
Re: Merrybet Is Not A Scam by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 08, 2015
LieDetector:

Have it been resolved?
Re: Merrybet Is Not A Scam by LieDetector(m): 10:30pm On Aug 08, 2015
trendsng:

Have it been resolved?
bro. I was able to sign in from other devices but couldn't sign in with my own smartphone. I've created a new account though.
Re: Merrybet Is Not A Scam by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 08, 2015
LieDetector:
bro. I was able to sign in from other devices but couldn't sign in with my own smartphone. I've created a new account though.

What of the funds you deposited?
Re: Merrybet Is Not A Scam by LieDetector(m): 5:41am On Aug 09, 2015
trendsng:

What of the funds you deposited?
will use it with another device and after exhausting the funds, I'm done with that old account. Once again, thanks very much for the concern.

(1) (Reply)

A NAIRALANDERS EMAIL TO THE MOD THAT BANNED HIM: HE SPOKE AGAINST HERDSMEN CRIME / Bob Marley’s Family Reunites For Its First Photo Shoot After 20yrs / Your Tithe Payment Guarantees Your Prosperity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.