Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Info Needed Urgently For Grade A Fairly Used Clothes - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Info Needed Urgently For Grade A Fairly Used Clothes (775 Views)

Fairly Used Clothes / Order For Your First Grade Uk And US Bales / Newly Arrived Grade Aa London Chiffon Blouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Info Needed Urgently For Grade A Fairly Used Clothes by MistaHumble(m): 10:26am On Aug 08, 2015
Please I need urgent help on information of how to get supplier of fairly used clothings they call GRADE AAA BALES. A contact of mine in Kaduna wants to invest heavily in this business and needs me to help her source for a very good dealer that sells confirmed good stocks so that I can be helping her send it to Kaduna.

I am based in Lagos so I am ready to come down to your shop or warehouse to inspect myself before any transaction is made so please scammers stay clear.

Let me know urgently if you are in the business or have any recommendations.

Thank you
Re: Info Needed Urgently For Grade A Fairly Used Clothes by NaijaFashionMal: 1:59pm On Aug 08, 2015
I recently posted a similar topic here and I was glad to find a dealer. What we intend to do at Naijafashionmall is to repackage selections from 1st grade bales into cartons. We will ensure that we confirm the clothing's we package are very neat, rewash and iron them before packaging them in the cartons. Each cartons will contain 100 pieces of confirmed quality stuffs and would be supplied at a more affordable price especially for those who don't want to get full bales.

If you are interested we will be happy to supply you regularly and be rest assured that the contents of your package will be free from faded or torn stuffs.
Re: Info Needed Urgently For Grade A Fairly Used Clothes by MistaHumble(m): 4:48pm On Aug 08, 2015
NaijaFashionMal:
I recently posted a similar topic here and I was glad to find a dealer. What we intend to do at Naijafashionmall is to repackage selections from 1st grade bales into cartons. We will ensure that we confirm the clothing's we package are very neat, rewash and iron them before packaging them in the cartons. Each cartons will contain 100 pieces of confirmed quality stuffs and would be supplied at a more affordable price especially for those who don't want to get full bales.

If you are interested we will be happy to supply you regularly and be rest assured that the contents of your package will be free from faded or torn stuffs.

Sounds like a good idea if its what am thinking but can your explain this properly so that I can be sure it's what am thinking you are saying?

(1) (Reply)

Make Your Hair..fixing,braids,dread,watermelon.e.tc.. / 15 Wedding Dresses That Would Scare You / Handbag Wholesalers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.