Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,972 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Want To Get A Cable Tv. Advice Please - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Want To Get A Cable Tv. Advice Please (802 Views)

Photos: Kwese TV Launches Cable TV Service In Nigeria / Tstv Cable TV - Everything You Need To Know About This Cheap Paid TV / TSTV: This New “pay As You Go” Cable TV Is About To Knock Dstv Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Get A Cable Tv. Advice Please by Empressbecky(f): 12:22pm On Aug 08, 2015
hi evry1. I wanna get a cable TV. which of them is the better choice please
Re: Want To Get A Cable Tv. Advice Please by Jascon4: 12:55pm On Aug 08, 2015
It depends on your budget, your taste and your favourite TV channels
Re: Want To Get A Cable Tv. Advice Please by Empressbecky(f): 1:01pm On Aug 08, 2015
Box office movies, english premiership. i cant afford dstv premium
Jascon4:
It depends on your budget, your taste and your favourite TV channels
Re: Want To Get A Cable Tv. Advice Please by Jascon4: 1:11pm On Aug 08, 2015
Empressbecky:
Box office movies, english premiership. i cant afford dstv premium

In lieu of that, then DSTV is the antidote to your TV channel preference, the downside, however, is the exorbitant charges. Then you may have to make a compromise by considering other alternatives.

There is this CMTV my friend is using in PH, their premium bouquet is approximately 4k, with it, you can get to watch premier League matches...but its demerit is its vulnerability to weather conditions. It's got a few movie channels but MBC2 is its foremost.
Re: Want To Get A Cable Tv. Advice Please by Empressbecky(f): 1:18pm On Aug 08, 2015
thanks. someone suggested metrodigital or ctv. what do you think of either, Jason
Jascon4:

In lieu of that, then DSTV is the antidote to your TV channel preference, the downside, however, is the exorbitant charges. Then you may have to make a compromise by considering other alternatives.

There is this CMTV my friend is using in PH, their premium bouquet is approximately 4k, with it, you can get to watch premier League matches...but its demerit is its vulnerability to weather conditions. It's got a few movie channels but MBC2 is its foremost.
Re: Want To Get A Cable Tv. Advice Please by Jascon4: 1:30pm On Aug 08, 2015
Empressbecky:
thanks. someone suggested metrodigital or ctv. what do you think of either, Jason

Splendid! But the fact is, I have neither heard of nor used either of the aforementioned. I will suggest you carry out a conscientious analysis on the suggested pay TVs, so you don't get to regret if you bought impulsively.
Re: Want To Get A Cable Tv. Advice Please by Empressbecky(f): 5:20pm On Aug 08, 2015
which one do you use
Jascon4:

Splendid! But the fact is, I have neither heard of nor used either of the aforementioned. I will suggest you carry out a conscientious analysis on the suggested pay TVs, so you don't get to regret if you bought impulsively.

Re: Want To Get A Cable Tv. Advice Please by Jascon4: 5:26pm On Aug 08, 2015
Empressbecky:
which one do you use

I use DSTV, but currently @ my friend's and enjoying his CMTV with the premier League showing. I never heard of CMTV until when I visited him in PH.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Wisest Among These Characters In Game Of Thrones / I Need Movies In AVI Format: Location ---> Ibadan / 10 Facts bout The Walking Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.