Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Help Me - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help Me (1169 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me by ayokunmi(f): 8:44pm On Sep 28, 2006
hi everybody i wish to study and work in USA can anybody give me or tell me things i have to do before travelling
Re: Help Me by princeonx: 11:49pm On Jun 28, 2012
What do you mean by "before traveling?" you got your visa already? If not, kindly explain more on what you need help with. Is it school information? Visa, passport, or ticket information? Visa appointment? Etc. Not trying to get in your business but informations like your age, year you graduated from high school, what you intend to study in US, financial capability, and few other info will be a good start. Just saying you need help before traveling kind of sound like you're ready to leave in a week or two! See what I mean?
Re: Help Me by princeonx: 11:53pm On Jun 28, 2012
What a 4f4@(<! Can't believe am responding to some 6 years old question! Smh!
Re: Help Me by justwise(m): 11:55pm On Jun 28, 2012
prince_onx: What a 4f4@(<! Can't believe am responding to some 6 years old question! Smh!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help Me by Wasbayd: 8:25am On Jul 01, 2012
justwise:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Princeonx's comment Isn't funny, is it? The person's just requesting for all infos he needs from filling the non immigrnt form to ticket booking, though with a less appropriate grammatical construction.

Just educate him/her.
Re: Help Me by justwise(m): 8:48am On Jul 01, 2012
Wasbayd:

Princeonx's comment Isn't funny, is it? The person's just requesting for all infos he needs from filling the non immigrnt form to ticket booking, though with a less appropriate grammatical construction.

Just educate him/her.

If you don't see the funny side then the joke is on you.
Re: Help Me by Wasbayd: 2:34pm On Jul 01, 2012
justwise:

If you don't see the funny side then the joke is on you.

Well I like you people's style, "write, laugh and make readers laugh".

(1) (Reply)

Ndlea Arrests Seven Drug Traffickers . / Help!i Need E-passport Urgently / Any Good Cargo Operator From Uk To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.