Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Why Do Prostitutes Marry Richer And Better Husbands Than Virgins? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Why Do Prostitutes Marry Richer And Better Husbands Than Virgins? (839 Views)

New Govt And Better Opportunity / Back And Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Prostitutes Marry Richer And Better Husbands Than Virgins? by HALLofFAME: 2:24pm On Aug 08, 2015
Please I need answers, I saw an old class mate of mine back den in school almost all d guys on campus slept wit and she hardly attend Lectures 2day she is married 2 a super rich hubby an
Re: Why Do Prostitutes Marry Richer And Better Husbands Than Virgins? by bigiyaro(m): 2:30pm On Aug 08, 2015
such is life.
Re: Why Do Prostitutes Marry Richer And Better Husbands Than Virgins? by HALLofFAME: 2:39pm On Aug 08, 2015
I also saw anoda of my old class mate who is selling okrika ( fairly used clothes) at Oshodi Under bridge and dis girl kept her self like mary amaka in d university, always plating deeper life, chosen and Mountain of Fire hair style with black thread and she always wore a blouse dat was design in 1840bc but she was vey intelligent in school and she made a 2.1 but married a poor hubby wen I asked her abt her husband. My question is why are most virgins and intelligent ladies not lucky with gud and wealthy hubby
Re: Why Do Prostitutes Marry Richer And Better Husbands Than Virgins? by jaymejate: 2:43pm On Aug 08, 2015
This is because, they go for money and not love neither for happy home. They love luxury, infact most of them are second wife or a concubine.

But the virgins or the sisters which i myself desire, love happy home, want a.lovable husband and don't wanna share their husband. They are the ones that also raise better kids that will profit the society.

The END OF A PROSTITUTE IS ALWAYS BAD PROVIDED THAT REPENTANCE IS NOT THERE.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Prostitutes Marry Richer And Better Husbands Than Virgins? by jaymejate: 2:46pm On Aug 08, 2015
HALLofFAME:
I also saw anoda of my old class mate who is selling okrika ( fairly used clothes) at Oshodi Under bridge and dis girl kept her self like mary amaka in d university, always plating deeper life, chosen and Mountain of Fire hair style with black thread and she always wore a blouse dat was design in 1840bc but she was vey intelligent in school and she made a 2.1 but married a poor hubby wen I asked her abt her husband. My question is why are most virgins and intelligent ladies not lucky with gud and wealthy hubby

Go back and check the end of them, if they remain faithful in the marriage. They are always rich at last and have a happy home. The starting point doesn't matter and the they are now doesn't matter either. What matter is the FUTURE.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Prostitutes Marry Richer And Better Husbands Than Virgins? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 08, 2015
because your topic is in auto section

1 Like

Re: Why Do Prostitutes Marry Richer And Better Husbands Than Virgins? by phnibeogu: 2:52pm On Aug 08, 2015
Because bad girls understand the logic of giving and getting... A bad girl understands perfectly that nothing is free so she uses strategy...to achieve her aims.. A good girl thinks cos she's good the world owes her. She keeps to her self and at the end.. Most don't get much

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Prostitutes Marry Richer And Better Husbands Than Virgins? by sandyd: 2:54pm On Aug 08, 2015
Yes their end is very bad
Re: Why Do Prostitutes Marry Richer And Better Husbands Than Virgins? by Ese00(f): 2:55pm On Aug 08, 2015
I have been asking myself this question since 1AD. Chai. They get to go to exotic places to sell themselves and meet the rich and handsome bobos there. Na so all these so called celebrities dey catch their fish. The one wey person go see for church na d one wey dey do holy holy weda na pretence or not
Re: Why Do Prostitutes Marry Richer And Better Husbands Than Virgins? by Ese00(f): 2:58pm On Aug 08, 2015
jaymejate:

Go back and check the end of them, if they remain faithful in the marriage. They are always rich at last and have a happy home. The starting point doesn't matter and the they are now doesn't matter either. What matter is the FUTURE.
no be only the end. Nollywood things abi?
Re: Why Do Prostitutes Marry Richer And Better Husbands Than Virgins? by jaymejate: 3:20pm On Aug 08, 2015
Ese00:
no be only the end. Nollywood things abi?
smiley

No o, reality o
Re: Why Do Prostitutes Marry Richer And Better Husbands Than Virgins? by Ese00(f): 4:14pm On Aug 08, 2015
jaymejate:
smiley

No o, reality o
successful stories yapa
Re: Why Do Prostitutes Marry Richer And Better Husbands Than Virgins? by emalekuo(m): 4:35pm On Aug 08, 2015
Because there are certain principles that determines success and failure.

Even if you are a prostitute and you follow these principles you would still be successful while if you like be a virgin and don't know the principles of been successful yon can't achieve success.

That's why you have poor Christians and rich unbelievers.

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Corolla 2OO4 Model 1.359 Million Silver Colour / Auto:- Nissan Urvan350 2014 Model (brand New) For #6,000,000:00 / Clean 01 Toyota Sienna Toks Fabric price reduced to 980k. Quick sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.