Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

12 People Die In Delta Accident (Graphic Photos) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 12 People Die In Delta Accident (Graphic Photos) (46745 Views)

Accident Invoving A Truck And Peugeot504 In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) / Fatal Accident Along Asaba Airport Road, Entire Family Dead... Graphic Photos / Accident In Benin City This Afternoon (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 People Die In Delta Accident (Graphic Photos) by octopusfreaky(f): 4:11pm On Aug 08, 2015
kamair237:
RIP....To the death.... Pray they make it to Heaven.....
dear,,,I pray ooo,,,always ask for forgiveness of sins every second...
Re: 12 People Die In Delta Accident (Graphic Photos) by shizzy7(f): 4:11pm On Aug 08, 2015
sweetgala:

This is very sad, students as well, but at what speed waals the bus driver diving at an intersection that he could not come to a alt safely.

I think people drive too speeds beyond their capabilities and mechanical capacities of the vehicles. A bus with 14 adult passengers , their luggage would take longer to come to a stop and might be out of balance.

The driver of the tow truck should be arrested if he did not have right of way.
There are many mad drivers everywhere,, those that drive between states are the scariest..... I won't be surprised if the tow- truck driver ran away immediately... even within residential areas some drivers just burst out to a major lane/road anyhow.... This is a sudden death..
Re: 12 People Die In Delta Accident (Graphic Photos) by octopusfreaky(f): 4:13pm On Aug 08, 2015
allanphash7:
We live to die

RIP to the dead
scary pixxxx

1 Like

Re: 12 People Die In Delta Accident (Graphic Photos) by mousco(m): 4:13pm On Aug 08, 2015
My very close friend died in dis bus.. I've been crying his name is ebike ogbokeme Martins. Death y??

1 Like

Re: 12 People Die In Delta Accident (Graphic Photos) by upwardmode: 4:14pm On Aug 08, 2015
Cutehector:
May the Lord continue to protect us from untimely death... Someone say amen
AMEN!!!
Re: 12 People Die In Delta Accident (Graphic Photos) by Baroba(m): 4:15pm On Aug 08, 2015
Shocking, life is so so cheap in Lawless Nigeria, of course nothing happens until the next accident.. What a country. May their families find solace as the bury their loved ones..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 People Die In Delta Accident (Graphic Photos) by Uzonek(f): 4:21pm On Aug 08, 2015
May their souls find Eternal Rest
Re: 12 People Die In Delta Accident (Graphic Photos) by spencekat(m): 4:29pm On Aug 08, 2015
Death.
Re: 12 People Die In Delta Accident (Graphic Photos) by Juell(m): 4:34pm On Aug 08, 2015
I wish people will stop posting such topics, and the MOD stop moving it to front page. Show the dead some respect, of what good is such post?
And God have mercy to all these "instant journalist" always eager to snap just anything.
Re: 12 People Die In Delta Accident (Graphic Photos) by seangy4konji: 4:34pm On Aug 08, 2015
God watch our ways...May their soul rest in peace.

Amen.
Re: 12 People Die In Delta Accident (Graphic Photos) by mousco(m): 4:40pm On Aug 08, 2015
See my friend I can identify him from d crash... Oh God y na

Re: 12 People Die In Delta Accident (Graphic Photos) by allanphash7(m): 4:45pm On Aug 08, 2015
Very scary but we live to die
octopusfreaky:
scary pixxxx
Re: 12 People Die In Delta Accident (Graphic Photos) by braindamage(m): 4:53pm On Aug 08, 2015
mousco:
See my friend I can identify him from d crash... Oh God y na
May his soul rest in peace, and may God grant you the strength to see this through. You have every right to weep over your loss(I did that some years ago when I lost 2 close friends to road accidents). We can only ask God to accept his soul. Be strong brother.

1 Like

Re: 12 People Die In Delta Accident (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 08, 2015
discusant:
Horror!! An untrained type of driver that flies on the highway could have caused this. Even if the truck entered the highway without giving the bus precedence, the bus driver could have brought the vehicle under control if he was travelling with a moderate speed.

RIP.
Did the bus driver die also?

Unless he has "egbe" then he's dead too as its high speed frontal impact of a bus that has no crush zone in front.
Re: 12 People Die In Delta Accident (Graphic Photos) by oceaneverdry77: 5:09pm On Aug 08, 2015
RIP.... Our Life Is in Gods Hand.
Re: 12 People Die In Delta Accident (Graphic Photos) by sultaan(m): 5:13pm On Aug 08, 2015
Toyota Hiace claims another 12 and maimed others.

We keep counting bodies but no one is looking at the culprit

EgunMogaji:

Unless he has "egbe" then he's dead too as its high speed frontal impact of a bus that has no crush zone in front.

God has nothing to do with this it is the hand work of man and his decision.

All we have to do is stay away from those death traps.

You can all blame the driver as much as you want but he never left his wife and kids at home to be scraped out of the bus and shoveled into a bag back home.

Knowledge is wisdom and wisdom is power . We know what is causing this;
We have to power to stop the carnage now what are we going to do?
Re: 12 People Die In Delta Accident (Graphic Photos) by Davecafary(m): 5:38pm On Aug 08, 2015
All I can say now is a BIG THANK YOU to God almighty for is divine protection over my life.I practically travel this road(Asaba to Ughelli)almost everytime,and God have always kept me safe.I pray each and everyone of these lost souls rest in perfect peace.So pathetic!sad
Re: 12 People Die In Delta Accident (Graphic Photos) by trapQ: 5:38pm On Aug 08, 2015
AMEN x100
Cutehector:
Re: 12 People Die In Delta Accident (Graphic Photos) by limamintruth: 5:38pm On Aug 08, 2015
Cutehector:

Amen bro.
R.I.P to the dead.
Re: 12 People Die In Delta Accident (Graphic Photos) by Cutehector(m): 5:43pm On Aug 08, 2015
trapQ:
AMEN x100
lol it would b fun watchn u say it live cheesy
Re: 12 People Die In Delta Accident (Graphic Photos) by Festy4u(m): 5:50pm On Aug 08, 2015
God have mercy! To think I traveled thru dat junction on dat same day at about 5:30pm on my way to Lagos frm Asaba gives me a lot of concern and d fact dat I'm presently on my way frm Lagos to warri while reading dis unfortunate event! Father pls guide me thru d rest of my journey safely IJN!
Re: 12 People Die In Delta Accident (Graphic Photos) by adanny01(m): 5:52pm On Aug 08, 2015
Really graphic. RIP to the dead. Carelessness of those hummer bus drivers.

However, what is with the wave of very graphic pics, is someone cashing in on them or what? Am a little confused?
Re: 12 People Die In Delta Accident (Graphic Photos) by Litmus: 5:54pm On Aug 08, 2015
Some people must get a sexual kick out of posting images of peoples misfortune. I recon if Niraland mods so love images of gore, death, blood and guts, I'll soon start flooding Niraland with such images from around the world in order to give the lovers of such things variety in their sexual perversions. angry
Re: 12 People Die In Delta Accident (Graphic Photos) by iykebest1(m): 6:00pm On Aug 08, 2015
God has been so kind to me. I ply on that road twice this week to and fro Ibadan. Thank you Lord for journey mercy
Re: 12 People Die In Delta Accident (Graphic Photos) by iukpe: 6:02pm On Aug 08, 2015
Our transportation system lacks the professionalism it needs to keep our roads safe. I hope the government can begin to look into this.
Starting from Tricycle (keke) operators to Luxury bus, trailer and tanker drivers, they all have a responsibility to convey their passengers safely from one place to another.
Driver training and vehicle road worthiness are very important. If this accident had occurred at a junction a commercial vehicle driver should not have been traveling at the speed that can cause such fatality as seen in the images.
The right agencies need to clamp down on transport operators to ensure that they engage individuals who are educated on how to use the roads and can recognize potential hazards and have responsibility in their duty.
In this kind of circumstance, what is the likely insurance cover for the victims when all they bargained for was just to get from point A to B?
The tow van driver probably had done this on the road several times until this day. He probably has not learn t his lesson yet thanking his god that the bus driver managed to avoid him to the death of many.

1 Like

Re: 12 People Die In Delta Accident (Graphic Photos) by Litmus: 6:05pm On Aug 08, 2015
RIP
Re: 12 People Die In Delta Accident (Graphic Photos) by Litmus: 6:06pm On Aug 08, 2015
rip
Re: 12 People Die In Delta Accident (Graphic Photos) by Litmus: 6:07pm On Aug 08, 2015
RIP
Re: 12 People Die In Delta Accident (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 08, 2015
sultaan:
Toyota Hiace claims another 12 and maimed others.

We keep counting bodies but no one is looking at the culprit

God has nothing to do with this it is the hand work of man and his decision.

All we have to do is stay away from those death traps.

You can all blame the driver as much as you want but he never left his wife and kids at home to be scraped out of the bus and shoveled into a bag back home.

Knowledge is wisdom and wisdom is power . We know what is causing this;
We have to power to stop the carnage now what are we going to do?

I don't remember when I brought God into this and you're preaching to the choir.

All has to be done is for crash bars to be mandated for installation being trailers, stop trailer from recklessly parking on the sides of major roads, ban commercial vehicles with no passenger safety features, and more driver training.

Which one will happen faster? Driver training. The idiot driver killed all those people for no good reason. Any commercial driver worth his salt should be able to drive at a prudent speed in order to bring his vehicle to a halt due to any emergency need on the open highway.

How many vehicles drove through that spot that day? What made this driver the lucky one?

Sultan, please save your sermons for those that may be clueless.
Re: 12 People Die In Delta Accident (Graphic Photos) by Litmus: 6:29pm On Aug 08, 2015
You guys need to stop posting images of peoples death, give them privacy and dignity.

1 Like

Re: 12 People Die In Delta Accident (Graphic Photos) by trapQ: 6:30pm On Aug 08, 2015
Hahahah. That would be punishment
Cutehector:
lol it would b fun watchn u say it live cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tesla Driver Who Brags About The Car's Autopilot Feature, Dies In A Horror Crash / Sbarro 4×4+2: The Ugliest Car At The 2018 Geneva Motor Show (Photos) / Speeding Vehicle That Failed Brake Ran Into Ikosi-ketu Branch Of Mr Biggs(photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.