Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,439 members, 7,853,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:33 AM

4 Years Remembrance Of Veteran Actor Sam Loco Efe - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 4 Years Remembrance Of Veteran Actor Sam Loco Efe (700 Views)

In Remembrance Of Gabry / Jaji Military Barrack Bombblast - Four Years Remembrance Of My Friends &victims / Hilarious: Picture Of Sam Loco Sagging His Jeans Trousers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Years Remembrance Of Veteran Actor Sam Loco Efe by Emilotrick: 5:21pm On Aug 08, 2015
History will not forget to honour this Legend Sam Loco Efe, born Sam Loco Efeeimwonkiyeke in Enugu, lived 1945 – 2011, a Nigerian actor and director, known for his skills and comic relief.
Late veteran Nollywood actor, Sam Loco Efe was one of the starters in the movie industry, having scened in ‘Everyday people’ and whole lot of movies, countless if you ask me, because i knew him while growing up to be a screen legend with his sets likes of Zebrudaya, Aluwe, Baba Suwe. These team were known for comic relief and comedy.

The Nollywood legend passed away in his hotel room in Owerri on Sunday, August 7, 2011 in a sickness that was suspected to be asthma.
Read This=> Tonto Dikeh Advise to Single Ladies
Read more>>>>http://emilotrick..com/2015/08/4-years-remembrance-of-veteran-actor.html

In loving memory, August 7, 2015 marked the fourth year after he died. May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace. Amen!

Re: 4 Years Remembrance Of Veteran Actor Sam Loco Efe by Paschal001: 5:24pm On Aug 08, 2015
Re: 4 Years Remembrance Of Veteran Actor Sam Loco Efe by DuchessLily(f): 5:32pm On Aug 08, 2015
The funny man from Panya. Continue to rest in d bossom of the Lord
Re: 4 Years Remembrance Of Veteran Actor Sam Loco Efe by Ufranklin92(m): 5:45pm On Aug 08, 2015
I miss this man badly
Re: 4 Years Remembrance Of Veteran Actor Sam Loco Efe by CivilzedTyger(m): 8:49pm On Aug 08, 2015
Eiyaa may her soul RIP grin

(1) (Reply)

Why We Ladies Sleep With Different Men – Female Student Narrated / Dare To Dream: The World's Billionaires. / Lagos Approves Flyover Bridge For Ajah & Abule Egba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.