Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

My Childhood Memories - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Childhood Memories (436 Views)

Brother & Sister Recreate Childhood Photos For Their Parents’ 30th Anniversary / 17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy / 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Childhood Memories by Achilies(m): 6:57pm On Aug 08, 2015
When I was a child,

I used to... Stand by the road with friends and choose cars.

Eat food from the magazines.

Try and step on my shadow or be ahead of it in the sun when it's behind me.

I believed that I had died in 1945 World War 2 and was reincarnated (born again)

I always felt the trees and grasses inside the bush were running if I'm in a moving car.

Check inside the Radio to see the person talking or singing.

Jump a moving car's shadow so it won't hit me.

Think pictures hanged on the wall always stare at me.

If I watched a movie and I wasn't satisfied with the ending, I'll just rewrite the script in my head or dream.

I thought to appear on TV, one had to go through a process to become small to fit in a TV box.

Go a week without brushing my teeth

Always fight with my elder brother / sister over meat.

Use to Steal meat from pot of soup.

Wear one particular cloth for a week.

I use to peep at our compound girls when they're bathing.

Used mirror to look at girls pants at school.

Please add yours
Re: My Childhood Memories by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 08, 2015
WAIT A MINUTE....WAIT A MINUTE.....YOU USED MIRROR TO LOOK AT GIRL'S WHAT? RE U KIDDING ME? angry angry angry angry angry angry

BUT BROS O....HOW YOU TAKE DO AM...I'M ASKING FOR A FRIEND
Re: My Childhood Memories by Achilies(m): 7:42pm On Aug 08, 2015
[/color]
DDeliverer:
WAIT A MINUTE....WAIT A MINUTE.....YOU USED MIRROR TO LOOK AT GIRL'S WHAT? RE U KIDDING ME? angry angry angry angry angry angry

BUT BROS O....HOW YOU TAKE DO AM...[color=#990000]I'M ASKING FOR A FRIEND

Guy I you where born in the 80s or early 90s you will understand
Re: My Childhood Memories by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 08, 2015
I use to think that the safest place in the world is uNder the bed.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fumigation And Pest Control: Bedbug, Ticks, Rats, Mosquitoes Etc / What Does It Mean / Winiit! PS4 Fifa 15 Game Tournament 2016,kubwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.