Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,839 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Like new Blackberry Q10 With Extras Few Stock Available - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Like new Blackberry Q10 With Extras Few Stock Available (3007 Views)

SOLD!!! Usa Used Nexus 6 With Extras SOLD!!! / SOLD Black Sapphire Samsung Note5 For Sale With Extras SOLD / Very Clean Mint Lg G4 Leather 32gb With EXTRAS - SOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Like new Blackberry Q10 With Extras Few Stock Available by mavinc4u(f): 7:35pm On Aug 08, 2015
This is a like new blackberry q10 with extras.

what you will get

-Blackberry Q10 phone
-Usb cable
-Adapter
- Verizon Car charger with 2 charging port
- 16gb memory card

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Like new Blackberry Q10 With Extras Few Stock Available by sholatech(m): 7:46pm On Aug 08, 2015
Pricing? And location?
Re: Like new Blackberry Q10 With Extras Few Stock Available by mavinc4u(f): 9:48pm On Aug 08, 2015
sholatech:
Pricing? And location?

35k. lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Like new Blackberry Q10 With Extras Few Stock Available by mavinc4u(f): 10:27pm On Aug 10, 2015
sholatech:
Pricing? And location?

thanks for your patronage. i would get the code across shortly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Like new Blackberry Q10 With Extras Few Stock Available by mavinc4u(f): 11:53pm On Aug 11, 2015
available
Re: Like new Blackberry Q10 With Extras Few Stock Available by mavinc4u(f): 9:21am On Aug 12, 2015
Good morning all
Re: Like new Blackberry Q10 With Extras Few Stock Available by gnaira(m): 11:10am On Aug 12, 2015
mavinc4u:
This is a like new blackberry q10 with extras.

what you will get

-Blackberry Q10 phone
-Usb cable
-Adapter
- Verizon Car charger with 2 charging port
- 16gb memory card

Interested. Can raise N30k
Re: Like new Blackberry Q10 With Extras Few Stock Available by mavinc4u(f): 4:26pm On Aug 12, 2015
gnaira:

Interested. Can raise N30k

Okay, is 35k . Thanks
Re: Like new Blackberry Q10 With Extras Few Stock Available by gnaira(m): 6:21pm On Aug 12, 2015
mavinc4u:

Okay, is 35k . Thanks

Means your price is fixed & I'm paying for the "extras". Taught they were truly extras.

I would only need the charger, possibly the USB cable

Better-still, only phone (if the "extra" can't be free)
Re: Like new Blackberry Q10 With Extras Few Stock Available by mavinc4u(f): 8:35pm On Aug 12, 2015
gnaira:

Means your price is fixed & I'm paying for the "extras". Taught they were truly extras.

I would only need the charger, possibly the USB cable

Better-still, only phone (if the "extra" can't be free)

Okay, the price is 35k but I can give you phone only at 32k
Re: Like new Blackberry Q10 With Extras Few Stock Available by Kreamie(m): 5:41am On Aug 13, 2015
Verizon branded? 20k joor grin
Re: Like new Blackberry Q10 With Extras Few Stock Available by ndudichukwumah(m): 8:53am On Aug 13, 2015
Kreamie:

Na by force to buy phone. .. if u don't have money go and buy nokia torch light

1 Like

Re: Like new Blackberry Q10 With Extras Few Stock Available by mavinc4u(f): 10:28am On Aug 13, 2015
Kreamie:

You can buy AT&T or T-mobile or even Sprint. I have all the brands but only took a picture of one. If you also want locked, I would sell it to you, is just a matter of choice. Meanwhile am not selling a stolen phone or Nigerian used phone. All the gadgets I sell flew through seven rivers and seven seas before getting to me. You can also speak to CBN governor regarding the price, once he reduces the exchange rates then I would bring down the price to 20k so you can buy. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Like new Blackberry Q10 With Extras Few Stock Available by mavinc4u(f): 10:34am On Aug 13, 2015
ndudichukwumah:

Na by force to buy phone. .. if u don't have money go and buy nokia torch light

grin grin. Even if you ask him to pay 20k, he would still price it 1k. He is not buying any phone. Guess he is just here to catch his fun.

1 Like

Re: Like new Blackberry Q10 With Extras Few Stock Available by Kreamie(m): 2:39pm On Aug 13, 2015
Meanwhile..I need a CDMA Q10
mavinc4u:

You can buy AT&T or T-mobile or even Sprint. I have all the brands but only took a picture of one. If you also want locked, I would sell it to you, is just a matter of choice. Meanwhile am not selling a stolen phone or Nigerian used phone. All the gadgets I sell flew through seven rivers and seven seas before getting to me. You can also speak to CBN governor regarding the price, once he reduces the exchange rates then I would bring down the price to 20k so you can buy. Thanks
Re: Like new Blackberry Q10 With Extras Few Stock Available by mavinc4u(f): 10:02pm On Aug 13, 2015
Kreamie:
Meanwhile..I need a CDMA Q10

Okay, i have sprint Q10 - 20k, is both CDMA and GSM but the GSM does not take other carrier sim despite been unlocked
Re: Like new Blackberry Q10 With Extras Few Stock Available by Kreamie(m): 10:17pm On Aug 13, 2015
You got whatapp? Kindly buzz my whatsapp 08026360598
mavinc4u:

Okay, i have sprint Q10 - 20k, is both CDMA and GSM but the GSM does not take other carrier sim despite been unlocked
Re: Like new Blackberry Q10 With Extras Few Stock Available by Kreamie(m): 10:20pm On Aug 13, 2015
Kindly whatsapp me 08026360598...let's continue this convo there pls
mavinc4u:

Re: Like new Blackberry Q10 With Extras Few Stock Available by mavinc4u(f): 12:08am On Aug 14, 2015
Kreamie:
Kindly whatsapp me 08026360598...let's continue this convo there pls

My number is on whatsapp. The number you dropped here is not on whatsapp though I sent an invitation
Re: Like new Blackberry Q10 With Extras Few Stock Available by mavinc4u(f): 4:41am On Aug 14, 2015
jimmyedward1991:
MEGATEQ, IS A THIEF. AND A SCAMMER OPERATING IN AKURE. NEVER YOU BUY ANY THING FROM THEM .
DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY OOOOOOOOOOOOO THEY ARE THIEF'S

Hmmm, who is megateq? A nairalander or who? It would have been better If you create a thread and narrate your story there so people can proffer their solution. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Like new Blackberry Q10 With Extras Few Stock Available by Abduletudaye(m): 12:21pm On Aug 14, 2015
mavinc4u:

Hmmm, who is megateq? A nairalander or who? It would have been better If you create a thread and narrate your story there so people can proffer their solution. Thanks

I dont think he's seeing well grin
Re: Like new Blackberry Q10 With Extras Few Stock Available by Megateq(m): 1:34pm On Aug 14, 2015
jimmyedward1991:
MEGATEQ, IS A THIEF. AND A SCAMMER OPERATING IN AKURE. NEVER YOU BUY ANY THING FROM THEM .
DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY OOOOOOOOOOOOO THEY ARE THIEF'S
I would have ignored all his comments, but i will not. I want to protect other people not to fall to these criminals and scammers that are trying to give bad image to Nairaland. Although i learn my lesson in a hard and bitter way.
Let me just give you the summary of how this criminal operate his 419 business to dupe innocent people. He claimed to have a company that deals with MTN, GLO, AIRTEL, and ETISALAT recharge pin/Voucher business. And he uses various way to advertise his criminal business including blogs (rechargecardsvoucher..com).
He created many accounts in Nairaland with different username in order to carry out his shady deals, the few i can discover are georgeagada1990 - created on July 21, 2015; jimmedward1991 created on July 30, 2015; anthony4christ-created on June29,2015; will1993-created July 20,2015 and many more.
From different accounts created so far, you we all know the type of person whom is he.

He always advertise recharge pin/voucher at Cheaper rate, like N8,500 for MTN(100) (that is N100 * 100 units of pin) . When you pay to his account for the advertised business, he will send you outdated GSM Marketplace -Console Software from PrepaidNigeria.com and its so called encrypt PINs in order for you to generate the pins which to be sold.

Knowing that the software and PINs will not work, when you know call to complain, he will be telling you story upon story that you did not install it properly, or your system is being affected by virus , infant, different stories until he final block your line on his phone.
By then , your eyes will be opened that you have been duped.

To my surprise this morning, this scammer , George by Name called me that i have been spoiling his 419 business by exposing his tricks to people of nairaland , he even treating me to blackmail me and all my threads in Nairaland. Although, i dont given a damn. As I said earlier, I will continue to expose him and the rest of them that are giving Nairaland a bad Name
Check my Profile, i have been member of Nairaland going to 9 years. I have only one account, Megateq; My account was created on May 26, 2007.
I have all the evidence against him, i have reported him to appreciate channel .

Lastly , Please don't fall victim of fraud. He is not real, thanks my fellow Nairalander
Re: Like new Blackberry Q10 With Extras Few Stock Available by mavinc4u(f): 2:34pm On Aug 14, 2015
Megateq:

I would have ignored all his comments, but i will not. I want to protect other people not to fall to these criminals and scammers that are trying to give bad image to Nairaland. Although i learn my lesson in a hard and bitter way.
Let me just give you the summary of how this criminal operate his 419 business to dupe innocent people. He claimed to have a company that deals with MTN, GLO, AIRTEL, and ETISALAT recharge pin/Voucher business. And he uses various way to advertise his criminal business including blogs (rechargecardsvoucher..com).
He created many accounts in Nairaland with different username in order to carry out his shady deals, the few i can discover are georgeagada1990 - created on July 21, 2015; jimmedward1991 created on July 30, 2015; anthony4christ-created on June29,2015; will1993-created July 20,2015 and many more.
From different accounts created so far, you we all know the type of person whom is he.

He always advertise recharge pin/voucher at Cheaper rate, like N8,500 for MTN(100) (that is N100 * 100 units of pin) . When you pay to his account for the advertised business, he will send you outdated GSM Marketplace -Console Software from PrepaidNigeria.com and its so called encrypt PINs in order for you to generate the pins which to be sold.

Knowing that the software and PINs will not work, when you know call to complain, he will be telling you story upon story that you did not install it properly, or your system is being affected by virus , infant, different stories until he final block your line on his phone.
By then , your eyes will be opened that you have been duped.

To my surprise this morning, this scammer , George by Name called me that i have been spoiling his 419 business by exposing his tricks to people of nairaland , he even treating me to blackmail me and all my threads in Nairaland. Although, i dont given a damn. As I said earlier, I will continue to expose him and the rest of them that are giving Nairaland a bad Name
Check my Profile, i have been member of Nairaland going to 9 years. I have only one account, Megateq; My account was created on May 26, 2007.
I have all the evidence against him, i have reported him to appreciate channel .

Lastly , Please don't fall victim of fraud. He is not real, thanks my fellow Nairalander

Okay but am a bit confused about you guys issue; he said nobody should buy anything from you that you are a scammer and you said he advertizes some stuff which turn out to be scam. Between you and him, who is a seller and a buyer because both of you are beating the same drum and dancing to it as well so is hard to differentiate the drummer and the dancer between you too. No offence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Like new Blackberry Q10 With Extras Few Stock Available by mavinc4u(f): 2:35pm On Aug 14, 2015
Place your order
Re: Like new Blackberry Q10 With Extras Few Stock Available by Megateq(m): 2:46pm On Aug 14, 2015
mavinc4u:

Okay but am a bit confused about you guys issue; he said nobody should buy anything from you that you are a scammer and you said he advertizes some stuff which turn out to be scam. Between you and him, who is a seller and a buyer because both of you are beating the same drum and dancing to it as well so is hard to differentiate the drummer and the dancer between you too. No offence
thanks for taking time to read the comment. pls visit is blog, you will understand more better, www.rechargecardsvoucher..com
But pls dont pay any money to him.
Re: Like new Blackberry Q10 With Extras Few Stock Available by mavinc4u(f): 11:10am On Aug 15, 2015
Available
Re: Like new Blackberry Q10 With Extras Few Stock Available by Abduletudaye(m): 12:21pm On Aug 15, 2015
Do you sell laptops??
Re: Like new Blackberry Q10 With Extras Few Stock Available by mavinc4u(f): 12:52pm On Aug 15, 2015
Abduletudaye:
Do you sell laptops??

Not at the moment but before the year runs out, it would be introduced. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Like new Blackberry Q10 With Extras Few Stock Available by Abduletudaye(m): 1:05pm On Aug 15, 2015
mavinc4u:

Not at the moment but before the year runs out, it would be introduced. Thanks

Alright...cant wait..will it be UK used or brand new?
Re: Like new Blackberry Q10 With Extras Few Stock Available by mavinc4u(f): 1:19pm On Aug 15, 2015
Abduletudaye:

Alright...cant wait..will it be UK used or brand new?

Both US used and brand new. Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Like new Blackberry Q10 With Extras Few Stock Available by mavinc4u(f): 3:43pm On Aug 19, 2015
Available

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hp 15 42k / Vinwell Power Inverter 1kva 13k (no Inbuilt Charger) / Samsung Galaxy Note 5 - 40k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.