Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,357 members, 7,812,013 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Review:mac Matte Lipstick In Instigator - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Review:mac Matte Lipstick In Instigator (2100 Views)

MAC Matte Lipstick Original / Lol Checkout Lipstick For Vagina / See The Lipstick That's Got Ppl Talking, Ladies Do You Mind Being Seen With One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Review:mac Matte Lipstick In Instigator by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 08, 2015
I just got Mac's matte lipstick in the color "Instigator" and decided to write a review.
On the Mac website, this color is described as a deep blackened plum with a matte finish. This product which was part of a limited edition collection,is a part of the recently released matte lipstick collection and it shows.

The first thing that struck me when i applied it was that it had a sheen like finish, not overly there but i noticed it, also the best way i could describe this color is as a really deep purple with a berry undertone.
Unlike my other matte lipsticks from mac, this was very creamy and incredibly opaque without being drying. This lipstick does not sink into the lines of my lips and lasts a while before wearing into a berry like wash on the lips.

Instigator is a bold color that will attract attention if you wear it alone straight from the tube. You can use this to line your lips or create an ombre lip. (I use this to get an ombre lip by using Mac's up the amp in the centre of my lips and Instigator around the outer area). With this color, i do not need a lip liner which is a plus for me.

Do what works for you.

This lipstick retails for $17 but i got it for less on ebay.
I really like this lipstick but i do not like the finish because of the sheen it has. This is not a deal breaker though because it is not as shiny as a cremesheen.

Resiliently-me.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cheeky, Sexy Glamorous Ankara Styles For Beautiful Ladies / Ladies, Would You Slay With This Nail? / Nkara Styles For Your 2018 Pre Wedding Photo Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.