Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

I See Three Breeds In ONE - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I See Three Breeds In ONE (1366 Views)

Dog Breeds Similar To The Nigerian ‘local Dog’ / Most Dangerous Dog Breeds In The World / 5 Largest Dog Breeds In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I See Three Breeds In ONE by winetapper: 8:46pm On Aug 08, 2015
In my location getting a pure breed is very scare and poor mix breed are produced hereby creating strange species ..
With the help of NL petlanders i helped spreading the gospel about cross breeding and up bring i came onto this puppy which made me felt my years here in pet section is for waste..
Please help me map out the specie of this puppy

Re: I See Three Breeds In ONE by winetapper: 8:56pm On Aug 08, 2015
chucky234
seun
prodeegee
knyte
richybang
arcbay
Re: I See Three Breeds In ONE by nickyvil: 8:57pm On Aug 08, 2015
Upload a full picture where the dog stand on his/her own
Re: I See Three Breeds In ONE by kunlesufyan(m): 9:09pm On Aug 08, 2015
Lol...see the way u held the dog like its filth
Re: I See Three Breeds In ONE by winetapper: 9:11pm On Aug 08, 2015
nickyvil:
Upload a full picture where the dog stand on his/her own
its too short and small i doubt it would weigh.. If i bend to snap it i might not get a low view uniess i place my phone on the ground
Re: I See Three Breeds In ONE by winetapper: 9:13pm On Aug 08, 2015
kunlesufyan:
Lol...see the way u held the dog like its filth
i was in a haste to leave and the lil dog on chain below is not happy with my presence there so i had to quickly take the shots and leave
Re: I See Three Breeds In ONE by winetapper: 9:15pm On Aug 08, 2015
@nickyvll
please what things do you look at in a dog to tell the specie
Re: I See Three Breeds In ONE by nickyvil: 9:16pm On Aug 08, 2015
winetapper:
its too short and small i doubt it would weigh.. If i bend to snap it i might not get a low view uniess i place my phone on the ground

Can't really get the view , it's difficult to tell
Re: I See Three Breeds In ONE by nickyvil: 9:18pm On Aug 08, 2015
@winetapper I will love to see from the head to his tail n the height
Re: I See Three Breeds In ONE by winetapper: 9:19pm On Aug 08, 2015
nickyvil:

Can't really get the view , it's difficult to tell
ok which view do you need.. So i make it visible
Re: I See Three Breeds In ONE by winetapper: 9:20pm On Aug 08, 2015
nickyvil:
@winetapper I will love to see from the head to his tail n the height
ok then noted.. I provide it on Monday.. but from those pics can you map out or guess it specie
Re: I See Three Breeds In ONE by nickyvil: 9:35pm On Aug 08, 2015
winetapper:
ok then noted.. I provide it on Monday.. but from those pics can you map out or guess it specie

Lemme try it looks like smooth coat border collie but might be mixed though here see some pics check it out yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Help;tick Infection / African Grey Parrot For Sale / See The Strange Insect I Saw In My Compound Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.