Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Hot Products To Start Importing Cheaper And Make 200% Profit - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Hot Products To Start Importing Cheaper And Make 200% Profit (2158 Views)

Exclusive Hot And Attractive Products To Sell And Make Huge Money (pictures) / See How You Can Turn A Millionaire In 3 Months Importing From China / Own A Wordpress Web Site At A Cheaper And Afford Rate One Click Ahead. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot Products To Start Importing Cheaper And Make 200% Profit by kaposky(f): 9:13pm On Aug 08, 2015
Are you interested in mini importation biz
but don't know the hot products that you can import cheaper
then sell faster and make over 200% profit legitimately?
I have written a free report FREE for you on it.
Check my signature link below to get the products now
before I remove the download link.
Enjoy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hot Products To Start Importing Cheaper And Make 200% Profit by maxxy: 10:46pm On Aug 17, 2015
kaposky:
See how much I made in one day from my mini importation business.

I will teach you how to make cool cash doing mini importation business.

Start first by getting my free report through my signature link below.

To your profit.

While I commend your gift to the public, it doesn't make sense to lie with the image of all the sales you have made in a month, and pass it off as your sale for a day.

This is how your picture should look like if you made that sale in one day:

1 Share

Re: Hot Products To Start Importing Cheaper And Make 200% Profit by sainty2k3(m): 2:16pm On Aug 20, 2015
The link is not going through
Re: Hot Products To Start Importing Cheaper And Make 200% Profit by slavemerchant: 4:54pm On Aug 20, 2015
I can't see the link
Re: Hot Products To Start Importing Cheaper And Make 200% Profit by amtheone(m): 5:14pm On Aug 20, 2015
kaposky:
It pays me nothing to lie.
I made that amount a day because one person bought
the product i sell that amount to that amount and i was paid
fully.
so, it was made in a day.
Thanks for contributing anyway.
Again, copywriters may copy it and use for themselves so I have to watermark it with my company name.
Regards

Its very possible to even make more than that. Making money is not as difficult as some think, with right information and courage. One can break financial barriers.Thanks for sharing.
Re: Hot Products To Start Importing Cheaper And Make 200% Profit by ausproxi(m): 5:15pm On Aug 20, 2015
kaposky:
Are you interested in mini importation biz but don't know the hot products that you can import cheaper then sell faster and make over 200% profit legitimately? I have written a free report FREE for you on it. Check my signature link below to get the products now before I remove the download link. Enjoy.
The link on your Signature is wrong, pls kindly check and correct it. Thanks
Re: Hot Products To Start Importing Cheaper And Make 200% Profit by ausproxi(m): 8:23am On Aug 21, 2015
kaposky:
So sorry about that. I will check it and fix the problem. It has been working up until yesterday. I will update you all as soon as its fixed. Regards
Aiit
Re: Hot Products To Start Importing Cheaper And Make 200% Profit by maxxy: 8:21pm On Sep 21, 2015
kaposky:
It pays me nothing to lie.
I made that amount a day because one person bought
the product i sell that amount to that amount and i was paid
fully.
so, it was made in a day.
Thanks for contributing anyway.
Again, copywriters may copy it and use for themselves so I have to watermark it with my company name.
Regards

Didn't mean to sound so harsh dear. Just that it gets difficult sieving the wheat from the chaff as many people have been misled by scammers and newbies to jump into importation only to jump out.
Re: Hot Products To Start Importing Cheaper And Make 200% Profit by kaposky(f): 3:27pm On Sep 28, 2017
Check my signature below and visit the link to gain access to my mini importation guide.
Enjoy

(1) (Reply)

Make #100,000naira A Month From Home With Simple 1,2,3 Steps. / Dispenser Stand For Sale In Quantity For As Low As 4000naira. / Mary Kay - Cleansers, Toners, Masks - Sale At Ajah, Lekki, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.