Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 (5461 Views)

6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) / The Big List Of 33 Things That Are Going To Happen In September 2015 / September 2015 End-Time Deceit Uncovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by MrPresident1: 11:38pm On Aug 16, 2015
veecovee:
I didn't say so. read the link above

Me I am telling you categorically and emphatically, without any hint of equivocation or prevarication, that Jesus Christ, the Son of God, will return, in September 2015!

http://www.rt.com/op-edge/312576-september-economy-crash-eclipse/
Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by veecovee: 10:29pm On Aug 17, 2015
hmm!
Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by veecovee: 5:12am On Aug 18, 2015
please beloved people, don't be left behind
Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:23am On Aug 18, 2015
If u didn't say he'll return in September, then what will happen in September naa... N please don't write "I just saw t online n decided to share t". Check d title of your thread

1 Like

Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by veecovee: 2:46pm On Aug 18, 2015
Yampotatocarrot:
If u didn't say he'll return in September, then what will happen in September naa... N please don't write "I just saw t online n decided to share t". Check d title of your thread
Sir, pls go back to my post and read...I don't know why most Nigerians dont read
Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by veecovee: 6:52pm On Aug 19, 2015
get prepared
Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by veecovee: 6:50am On Aug 20, 2015
get yourself prepared
Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by MrPresident1: 1:43pm On Aug 20, 2015
veecovee:
get yourself prepared

veecovee, please review this thread to put things in perspective for you.

https://www.nairaland.com/1836174/twilight-sun-moon-darken-stars

Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by TheDauraMallam: 2:22pm On Aug 20, 2015
veecovee:
another passage in Bible that talks about rapture is 1 thessalonians 4:16-18

Delusions of grandeur.

Fear fear go kill you.

Which version of bible are you talking about?

Go Syria and Iraq, Armageddon has started there already.

Black man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 20, 2015
The Kingdom of God is at hand.
Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 20, 2015
MrPresident1:

Me I am telling you categorically and emphatically, without any hint of equivocation or prevarication, that Jesus Christ, the Son of God, will return, in September 2015!

Rather, the Antichrist will appear on September 12 this year thereby setting the stage for the mark of the beast and hence the great tribulation, but before this there will be a WW III to put the Antichrist in charge of things; after this shall the tribulation begin.At the sound of the Seventh trumpeth Christ shall appear in the Clouds of heaven and the the dead in Christ shall resurrect and those who are left in Christ alive shall then be caught up with them thus fulfilling the mystery of God.

The Jews are expecting the Messiah on September 12 because to them Jesus is not the Messiah.But lo and behold the Antichrist shall be the one to appear and they,the Jews shall accept him as Christ.

So brother Christ ain't coming until after the Great Tribulation which will last 7yrs.

1 Like

Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 20, 2015
veecovee:
start going to church from today... not just any church, but one that believes holiness in and out. One that does not use any other material(handkerchief, soap, anointing oil, salt,holywater, aprons etc) except Bible.
Work can't save you,don't you get it? Rather they should start reading articles online pertaining to the times of the end that spending hours in churches that repeat vain doctrines and are at lost in regard to the book of prophecy.
Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by MrPresident1: 9:18pm On Aug 20, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Rather, the Antichrist will appear on September 12 this year thereby setting the stage for the mark of the beast and hence the great tribulation, but before this there will be a WW III to put the Antichrist in charge of things; after this shall the tribulation begin.At the sound of the Seventh trumpeth Christ shall appear in the Clouds of heaven and the the dead in Christ shall resurrect and those who are left in Christ alive shall then be caught up with them thus fulfilling the mystery of God.

The Jews are expecting the Messiah on September 12 because to them Jesus is not the Messiah.But lo and behold the Antichrist shall be the one to appear and they,the Jews shall accept him as Christ.

So brother Christ ain't coming until after the Great Tribulation which will last 7yrs.

The anti-Christ was never away, he has been with us ever since.

The great tribulation is everything the blackman has ever faced in this world; slave trade, colonialism, neo-colonialism modern day slavery, racism etc. We were never meant to be subject to anybody, everybody was meant to be subject to us, and because situation was reversed, it is called the tribulation.

Stop believing in the fake jew, Revelations 2:9, 39, the true Jews of the Bible are the Negroes, many of the tribes of Nigeria are Biblical Israelites who arrived their present locations when they fled from Jerusalem when it was sacked by Roman forces in 70AD.

The great tribulation was billed to last seven Biblical years/times, it ended in 1914, a short time was given for repentance, that short time ends in September 2015.

Brace yourself, You are about to come face to face with your Lord and Master.

You may go through these threads for better enlightenment:

https://www.nairaland.com/2368847/immediately-after-tribulation-those-days#34676675

https://www.nairaland.com/2197728/mark-beast
Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 20, 2015
MrPresident1:

The anti-Christ was never away, he has been with us ever since.

The great tribulation is everything the blackman has ever faced in this world; slave trade, colonialism, neo-colonialism modern day slavery, racism etc. We were never meant to be subject to anybody, everybody was meant to be subject to us, and because situation was reversed, it is called the tribulation.

Stop believing in the fake jew, Revelations 2:9, 39, the true Jews of the Bible are the Negroes, many of the tribes of Nigeria are Biblical Israelites who arrived their present locations when they fled from Jerusalem when it was sacked by Roman forces in 70AD.

The great tribulation was billed to last seven Biblical years/times, it ended in 1914, a short time was given for repentance, that short time ends in September 2015.

Brace yourself, You are about to come face to face with your Lord and Master.

You may go through these threads for better enlightenment:

https://www.nairaland.com/2368847/immediately-after-tribulation-those-days#34676675

https://www.nairaland.com/2197728/mark-beast
I need not argue with you. Only time will tell......pray it won't be late before you understand.

But note this.....Your Lord not my Lord, your Master not my Master is coming September. But my Lord and Master shall come at the hour and day no one knows.
Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by MrPresident1: 10:20pm On Aug 20, 2015
starlingslimnet:
I need not argue with you. Only time will tell......pray it won't be late before you understand.

But note this.....Your Lord not my Lord, your Master not my Master is coming September. But my Lord and Master shall come at the hour and day no one knows.

OK na, dey look! wink
Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by veecovee: 10:43pm On Aug 21, 2015
get prepared
Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by veecovee: 2:14pm On Aug 22, 2015
veecovee:
get prepared
Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by veecovee: 9:14pm On Aug 23, 2015
get prepared
Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by veecovee: 10:10pm On Aug 23, 2015
veecovee:
get prepared
Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by veecovee: 8:43am On Aug 24, 2015
get prepared
Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 25, 2015
"But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only" (Matthew 24:36).

You should expect Rapture every minute of your life! A daily living of holiness and readiness is what GOD requires of every Christian. Stop peddling unscriptural predictions by theological historians!

Rapture can happen as you read this! No date or month or year was, has been, nor will be given by Heaven.
Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by dd12345: 9:18am On Aug 26, 2015
SEPTEMBER 2015 is a dangerous month...i have been afraid of it since the first day of the year when God warned me about it ...asking me to be sober for this day...for the judgement of the lord is coming upon the wicked...until i came to nairaland and saw the comments and posts of guys like sukkot, mr president1 and many others...
What pains me is that the world elites knows about it...the illuminati knows about it...God knows about it...OBAMA is not ignorant about it..Obama work towards it like his life depends on it...
this world will no longer remain the same again...a new world will be formed..,after all the calamities that is coming upon this world in this coming september 2015 and beyond...a power shift and economic shift from the WEST to the EAST...world economic recession...stock crash...ASIAN NATIONS, RUSSIA AND AFRICA coming to the limelight...coming to a great financial prosperity...and THE COMING OF CHRIST(NOT IN BODY BUT AWAKENING OF CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS...MORALITY AND VALUES)...people awakening to the fact that this world and its system is being controlled by SATAN...PEOPLE SEEKING TO KNOW GOD AND SEEK HIS FACE AND NOT MORE SEEKING GOD'S HANDS..i mean seeking God for financial prosperity...God judgement coming upon america and britain...they will lose their world power and relevance to the EAST(ASIA, RUSSIA and africa) and many more...GREAT TRIBULATION IS ABOUT TO START....

READ MORE from this link..

http://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2015/06/are-you-prepared-for-september-2015-2470032.html
Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by dd12345: 9:24am On Aug 26, 2015
read this link too for world economic crash...
Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by dd12345: 9:36am On Aug 26, 2015
for all that is not enough...ask yourself this question...WHAT IS STOPPING PRESIDENT BUHARI FROM APPOINTING HIS MINISTERS TILL SEPTEMBER...Buhari is not confused or ignorant..he know something is about to happen and he is trying to position himself for the right time to act...BUHARI KNOWS WHAT HE'S DOING...He knows he must take advantage of this opportunity to bring nigeria and africa into great prosperity...
Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by veecovee: 7:19am On Aug 27, 2015
veecovee:
get prepared
Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by veecovee: 7:42am On Aug 28, 2015
get prepared
Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by veecovee: 2:21pm On Aug 29, 2015
veecovee:
get prepared
Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by veecovee: 1:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
get prepared
Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by veecovee: 6:31pm On Aug 30, 2015
veecovee:
get prepared
Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by veecovee: 5:50am On Aug 31, 2015
human get prepared
Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 31, 2015
Hmm!
Re: Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 by veecovee: 5:50pm On Aug 31, 2015
Vannywealth:
Hmm!
Try your best to be prepared in total holiness... that's in your heart and body... without holiness, no one will see God. Hebrew 12:14

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

(PICTURES)Grand Opening Of Oyedepo’s Largest Auditorium In East & Central Africa / Having Sex In The Church Toilet / As A Christian Do You Still Do Quality Quiet Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.