Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Need Help Regarding USA Adsense Account - Contact me - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need Help Regarding USA Adsense Account - Contact me (1716 Views)

If You Can Process Tax Id On A Us adsense Account Contact Me / Do You Need Media.net Account? Contact Me.. / If You Have Domicilary Account Contact Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help Regarding USA Adsense Account - Contact me by Adele200(m): 11:26pm On Aug 08, 2015
With the rate at which Google adsense now rejects Nigerian Blogs for approval, i believe it has become necessary to have a USA adsense account. Don't be afraid, I'm here to help you.

Just connect with me below for everything that has to do with using USA Google Adsense here in Nigeria or any parts of the world.

Call/whatsapp: +2347030218140

Facebook: www.fb.com/adeleyeb1

Email: feedback35@gmail.com
Re: Need Help Regarding USA Adsense Account - Contact me by bankydirect: 4:34pm On Aug 09, 2015
Re: Need Help Regarding USA Adsense Account - Contact me by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 09, 2015
I have same issue... Pls can anyone help me with us tax identification no
Re: Need Help Regarding USA Adsense Account - Contact me by jworos(m): 5:31pm On Aug 09, 2015
Look for someone who can get the pin for u over there, then change ur address to d person's address. When u cross $10 ur pin will be sent to d person's address u put,dat person will then send u d pin too activate ur acct.
Re: Need Help Regarding USA Adsense Account - Contact me by Adele200(m): 10:12pm On Aug 09, 2015
jworos:
Look for someone who can get the pin for u over there, then change ur address to d person's address. When u cross $10 ur pin will be sent to d person's address u put,dat person will then send u d pin too activate ur acct.
I understand you Bro. However, there are companies that can help one to receive the PIN via a virtual address. The major alarm now is the issue of providing a valid "Tax Identification Number" that indicates identifies one as a verified tax payer. Anyways, Thanks
Re: Need Help Regarding USA Adsense Account - Contact me by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 07, 2015
Adele200:

I understand you Bro. However, there are companies that can help one to receive the PIN via a virtual address. The major alarm now is the issue of providing a valid "Tax Identification Number" that indicates identifies one as a verified tax payer. Anyways, Thanks

pls tell me the company pls
Re: Need Help Regarding USA Adsense Account - Contact me by Warlord3000(m): 11:33am On Sep 07, 2015
Seems a lot of you guys have been falling victims to couple of idiots selling you non hosted adsense account disguising a USA one for a Nigerian one and won't tell you..

So everyone of you should be more aware...

Cos getting a tax information number or SSN from anyone in the USA is a long shot for security reasons...

Best not to buy adsense account from those snakes lurking around here
Re: Need Help Regarding USA Adsense Account - Contact me by jobslab2015: 11:33pm On Sep 07, 2015
USA adsense is very real and that's what i use.
Re: Need Help Regarding USA Adsense Account - Contact me by dwebdesign(m): 12:07am On Sep 08, 2015
you want a Tax number for a country you don't live in? maybe you go through the backdoor.
Re: Need Help Regarding USA Adsense Account - Contact me by Nobody: 6:24am On Sep 08, 2015
jobslab2015:
USA adsense is very real and that's what i use. Contact me for more details www.facebook.com/adeleyeb1

hello pls can you send you r email pls am not on Facebook
Re: Need Help Regarding USA Adsense Account - Contact me by NaijaComms: 2:51am On May 11, 2016
dwebdesign:
you want a Tax number for a country you don't live in? maybe you go through the backdoor.

why do u say so
Re: Need Help Regarding USA Adsense Account - Contact me by NaijaComms: 2:53am On May 11, 2016
jobslab2015:

could you share little hint on that.... pls
Re: Need Help Regarding USA Adsense Account - Contact me by SweetBoyFriend(m): 3:34am On May 11, 2016
jobslab2015:

What address do you use on your Adsense ??
Re: Need Help Regarding USA Adsense Account - Contact me by WEMS(f): 5:28am On May 11, 2016
simply goto www.microjobpays.com and request or suggest anything you want and get it done..as simple as that but people prefer been scammed first b4 their eyes will open.You can get anyth done there and you can create your own job.Nigerian paypal is allowed
Re: Need Help Regarding USA Adsense Account - Contact me by Adele200(m): 7:29am On May 11, 2016
SweetBoyFriend:

What address do you use on your Adsense ??

Just drop a message on any of my platform above and i will reply when i'm online. I do have an address i give to clients to help them receive the PIN in the US. I can also provide you a TAX ID.. See you on the other side.
Re: Need Help Regarding USA Adsense Account - Contact me by SweetBoyFriend(m): 8:07am On May 11, 2016
Adele200:

Just drop a message on any of my platform above and i will reply when i'm online. I do have an address i give to clients to help them receive the PIN in the US. I can also provide you a TAX ID.. See you on the other side.
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Bloggers And Webmaster Needed / Help To Recover My Adsense Account / How To Remove Temporary Ad Serving Limit Placed On Your Adsense Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.