Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,580 members, 7,816,429 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

How To Download Paid App From Playstore - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Download Paid App From Playstore (5587 Views)

Tweakware VPN Now A Paid App. See What Next To Do / How To Download Paid Apps Free On Playstore [best Method] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Download Paid App From Playstore by Bendata: 9:41am On Aug 09, 2015
With Android Device, users have the privileged with variety option to tweak their device in order to enjoy their phone to the fullest. GetaApk Market is a good app for Android device users who admired some paid applications and games in Google Play Store but doesn't have money to buy them. GetApk will give you access to download any paid apps and games from Play Store for free! I have many methods on this blog before to get Android premium software, but this one look fantabulous.
Simply follow the step-by-step guide below to download paid apps from Play Store at no cost!
» Download the GetApk Market HERE
» Install GetApk on your Android Device
» Then, open Google Play Store app on your phone
» Search for your desired paid software that you have been dreaming to get
» Scroll down to the Share icon and select it, you will see GetApk Market, click on it and it'll automatically open the GetApk Market
» Click on GET at the top right side, and a new window will display to you
» Click on the first or second link
» Allow the shortening url to redirect to the download page, then scroll to the right side at the top and click on SKIP THIS AD
» Your paid app will then start the downloading for free.

1 Like

Re: How To Download Paid App From Playstore by Kizyte(m): 6:35pm On Aug 09, 2015
Bendata:
With Android Device, users have the privileged with variety option to tweak their device in order to enjoy their phone to the fullest. GetaApk Market is a good app for Android device users who admired some paid applications and games in Google Play Store but doesn't have money to buy them. GetApk will give you access to download any paid apps and games from Play Store for free! I have many methods on this blog before to get Android premium software, but this one look fantabulous.
Simply follow the step-by-step guide below to download paid apps from Play Store at no cost!
» Scroll down to the Share icon and select it, you will see GetApk Market, click on it and it'll automatically open the GetApk Market
» Allow the shortening url to redirect to the download page, then scroll to the right side at the top and click on SKIP THIS AD
It worked! Thanks but I've been using it before your thread
Re: How To Download Paid App From Playstore by ewizard1: 10:18pm On Aug 09, 2015
Did you say ANY APP?
Re: How To Download Paid App From Playstore by chemmerfrank(m): 4:35am On Aug 10, 2015
Where is the link to download the getapk app?
Re: How To Download Paid App From Playstore by Warlord3000(m): 4:57am On Aug 10, 2015
chemmerfrank:
Where is the link to download the getapk app?

DOWNLOAD GETAPK MARKET HERE
Re: How To Download Paid App From Playstore by chemmerfrank(m): 5:53am On Aug 10, 2015
Too much stress... E beta make i dey manage free apps or buy..
Re: How To Download Paid App From Playstore by Nobody: 6:03am On Aug 10, 2015
chemmerfrank:

That's because Ur father is a senator undecided
Re: How To Download Paid App From Playstore by chemmerfrank(m): 6:13am On Aug 10, 2015
Dapo777:

That's because Ur father is a senator undecided
there is a level of sanity when i want a free thing.. Na piple like you they fight if them no give you food for owambe grin
Re: How To Download Paid App From Playstore by Kizyte(m): 7:50am On Aug 10, 2015
chemmerfrank:
Not stressful at all, just install the Getapp and share paid apps from playstore linking shared app with GETAPP. That's all!
Enjoy your free purchase!
Re: How To Download Paid App From Playstore by sam2020(m): 8:34am On Aug 10, 2015
Guy, it's not working out!
Re: How To Download Paid App From Playstore by chemmerfrank(m): 10:43am On Aug 10, 2015
Kizyte:

Not stressful at all, just install the Getapp and share paid apps from playstore linking shared app with GETAPP. That's all!
Enjoy your free purchase!
i tried to download 3. Diff apps.. And its taking forever.. Its just stuck on my notification
Re: How To Download Paid App From Playstore by Kizyte(m): 5:03pm On Aug 10, 2015
chemmerfrank:
i tried to download 3. Diff apps.. And its taking forever.. Its just stuck on my notification
Never experienced such, but try second or third download link.

1 Like

Re: How To Download Paid App From Playstore by temiyato(m): 10:17pm On Aug 10, 2015
U can also use freestore. Dat was wat I use to get all my apaid apps.
Re: How To Download Paid App From Playstore by temiyato(m): 10:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
Most times ,u dnt even need to go tru dat stress, just dwnload from d app itself
Re: How To Download Paid App From Playstore by Baroba(m): 10:47pm On Aug 10, 2015
Hmmm.. Make I try am..
Re: How To Download Paid App From Playstore by gidjah(m): 10:53pm On Aug 10, 2015
Must the phone be Rooted pls?can we get your own methods for downloading d paid Apps sir?
Re: How To Download Paid App From Playstore by chemmerfrank(m): 5:57am On Aug 11, 2015
temiyato:
Most times ,u dnt even need to go tru dat stress, just dwnload from d app itself
explain your way please.. If you dont mind
Re: How To Download Paid App From Playstore by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 11, 2015
Warlord3000:

DOWNLOAD GETAPK MARKET HERE

Patiently waiting for the day your blog and posting on it will be mobile friendly...

1 Like

Re: How To Download Paid App From Playstore by Warlord3000(m): 11:55am On Aug 11, 2015
Phoenix619:

Patiently waiting for the day your blog and posting on it will be mobile friendly...

Wish I know what you are talking about.. And if that ain't mobile friendly enough for you sir... Best of luck "somewhere more mobile friendly" sir cheesy
Re: How To Download Paid App From Playstore by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 12, 2015
Warlord3000:

Wish I know what you are talking about.. And if that ain't mobile friendly enough for you sir... Best of luck "somewhere more mobile friendly" sir cheesy

You do well to take commendation and criticism in stride. Most data saving browsers can't access ur site at times or most of its features. Thanks for the advice and luck, I did find another...

1 Like

Re: How To Download Paid App From Playstore by ogadTop2: 3:54pm On Nov 16, 2015
Bendata is a fraudster! I sent him N1,500 and has since refused to pick my calls
Re: How To Download Paid App From Playstore by Najwal: 7:52pm On Nov 16, 2015
Bendata:

Thanks
Re: How To Download Paid App From Playstore by babafunny(m): 11:51pm On Jan 20, 2016
Google play store is currently the best in the area of digital distribution platform for applications for and paid version. Download your choice apps here... for more details, follow the link below
http://www.techvaid.com/gmail-review-what-you-need-to-know-about-www-gmail-com/
Re: How To Download Paid App From Playstore by Deeni131: 1:31am On Oct 22, 2016
Bendata:

everytime I downloaded a game the app pop up mssg at the bottom of my screen that "additional file required........ " where will i get the additional file. I thought the app gives a chance to download a full game. pls explain.
Re: How To Download Paid App From Playstore by Deeni131: 1:36am On Oct 22, 2016
Kizyte:

It worked! Thanks but I've been using it before your thread

everytime I downloaded a game the app pop up mssg at the bottom of my screen that "additional file required........ " where will i get the additional file. I thought the app gives a chance to download a full game. pls explain.

(1) (Reply)

3GB Ram 32GB 13mp 8mp Smartphone For 35,000 On Jumia / How To Fix “unfortunately App Has Stopped Working” Problems On A Tecno Device / How To Check Your BVN With Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.