Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,080 members, 7,835,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

EMBARRASSING: Muscian's Sanitary Pad Falls Off While Performing On Stage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EMBARRASSING: Muscian's Sanitary Pad Falls Off While Performing On Stage (1851 Views)

Niniola Does 'Touch Your Toe' While Performing On Stage At Joor 3 Concert (Photo / Phyno's Manhood Stands While Performing On Stage In Lagos. See Reactions / Korede Bello Performing On Stage (Lovely Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EMBARRASSING: Muscian's Sanitary Pad Falls Off While Performing On Stage by Niyinficient(m): 12:23pm On Aug 09, 2015
I saw this online and I couldn't just hold back:

An embarrassing incident happened when a Mexican singer’s sanitary pad fell from between her legs during a live performance on national TV.
42-year old Mexican singer, Patricia Navidad, has experienced her most embarrassing moment as her sanitary pad fell from between her legs during a live performance on national TV.
The embarrassing incident happened while appearing on the morning TV show called ‘Despierta America’ (Wake Up America). As she sang the song ‘Viva Mexico’, the sanitary pad began to fall and was clearly visible on camera.
The singer frowned momentarily as she realised what was happening in front of thousands of stunned viewers. But rather than stop with the performance, she carried on singing and finished the song without faltering.
The ugly mishap is the first to have happened to any performing artist in the world as she has been subjected to ridicule and abuse online in Mexico and South America.
However, she hit back on Twitter saying she was not ashamed of what happened.
She wrote: ‘I want to make it clear that I never threw or would throw the pad. Thank you, I love you. This is not something I should be ashamed of or mocked for. But while judging, bullying and pointing at me men forget that they are here because of a woman".

http://www.ngtrends.com/2015/08/so-embarrassing-singers-sanitary-pad-falls-on-the-floor-during-live-performance-photos/

Cc: lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: EMBARRASSING: Muscian's Sanitary Pad Falls Off While Performing On Stage by ibkgab001: 12:25pm On Aug 09, 2015
No big deal
Re: EMBARRASSING: Muscian's Sanitary Pad Falls Off While Performing On Stage by jamesharryson(m): 12:25pm On Aug 09, 2015
Taaaaaaa! Ihe ojooooooo
Re: EMBARRASSING: Muscian's Sanitary Pad Falls Off While Performing On Stage by Swaggzkid: 12:26pm On Aug 09, 2015
Av seen this
Re: EMBARRASSING: Muscian's Sanitary Pad Falls Off While Performing On Stage by Elbubs(f): 12:54pm On Aug 09, 2015
Oh dear! Really embarrassing.
Re: EMBARRASSING: Muscian's Sanitary Pad Falls Off While Performing On Stage by Vicintonsh(m): 1:11pm On Aug 09, 2015
grin
Re: EMBARRASSING: Muscian's Sanitary Pad Falls Off While Performing On Stage by nnamdizen(m): 2:06pm On Aug 09, 2015
SMH! Girls and stupidity walk hand in hand sad
Re: EMBARRASSING: Muscian's Sanitary Pad Falls Off While Performing On Stage by enoqueen: 4:29pm On Aug 09, 2015
She no wear pant, even during menses.

(1) (Reply)

Flavour Nabania, Chidinma And Phyno Hits The Gym (see Photos) / Toke Makinwa And Bonang Matheba Caught Kissing In A Lagos Club / University Of Accra Female Student Shows Off Massive B00bs And Backside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.