Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,963 members, 7,821,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Truck Swerves And Demolishes House In Ondo Just Now(pictures) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Truck Swerves And Demolishes House In Ondo Just Now(pictures) (18913 Views)

Lagos State Government Demolishes 2,000 Shanties In Jakande Estate / PHOTOS: Lagos State Govt Demolishes Illegal Houses In Agege / Lagos Demolishes Adebutu Kessignton, Baba-Ijebu's 4-storey Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Truck Swerves And Demolishes House In Ondo Just Now(pictures) by Feranmicharles(m): 12:40pm On Aug 09, 2015
As I was coming from church today at isolo,akure. Ondo state. A truck along ajaye/isolo street in akure swerves and demolishes a building.

I can't really say if the casualty is more than this,but I pray its not more than this,but the people that were there were wailingsad

My mum(driving) didn't wait,so I couldn't snap more than two pictures,under the truck,there's a shoe.

Mods should please help people because the wailers at the scene were just staring,I don't think they've called anyone's attention to this.

Picssad

Re: Truck Swerves And Demolishes House In Ondo Just Now(pictures) by Miner13: 12:44pm On Aug 09, 2015
shocked shocked

The truck driver must be a learner and so the swerve

Thank God all the way not more that with the look of the scene
Re: Truck Swerves And Demolishes House In Ondo Just Now(pictures) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 09, 2015
Nawa osad

Lalasticlala ishilove farano may we not die prematurely o angrysad

OP,your mum fk up shasad

1 Like

Re: Truck Swerves And Demolishes House In Ondo Just Now(pictures) by whirlwind7(m): 12:47pm On Aug 09, 2015
Abeg, chill joor.

If this were such a horrible emergency as you are trying to portray, would that woman and the elderly looking man sit by calmly like nothing happened?

I think the crash had occurred a little while before you got to the scene, and any victim needing a rescue would have been helped by the time you passed by.

17 Likes

Re: Truck Swerves And Demolishes House In Ondo Just Now(pictures) by dexonMart(m): 1:08pm On Aug 09, 2015
na wa o
Re: Truck Swerves And Demolishes House In Ondo Just Now(pictures) by ykwildchild: 1:08pm On Aug 09, 2015
Thank God,its not more than this,may the good lord keep us safe IJN

In other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/2
Re: Truck Swerves And Demolishes House In Ondo Just Now(pictures) by BiggerBangs: 1:09pm On Aug 09, 2015
angry

Nothing Happened jor.

Those Woman were sitting and Chilling waiting for their bottles of Origin,But Seriously Who put this story for Front Page?
Okay i see...Seun went you Church ,you just did at his back abi?...Ten strokes of Cane for that Mod tongue

1 Like

Re: Truck Swerves And Demolishes House In Ondo Just Now(pictures) by streetshuttle(m): 1:09pm On Aug 09, 2015
MAY GOD SAVE OUR LIVES FROM SUDDEN DEATH.
Re: Truck Swerves And Demolishes House In Ondo Just Now(pictures) by MistaHumble(m): 1:09pm On Aug 09, 2015
Wow... I hope no life was lost... People just dying anyhow this days... God help us all
Re: Truck Swerves And Demolishes House In Ondo Just Now(pictures) by Opinedecandid(m): 1:09pm On Aug 09, 2015
Save your children, dear Lord.
Re: Truck Swerves And Demolishes House In Ondo Just Now(pictures) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 09, 2015
Wait dude, Your mum drives you to church? Dude how old are you? undecided

Moreover, from the look of the picture I doubt their was any major casualty.

3 Likes

Re: Truck Swerves And Demolishes House In Ondo Just Now(pictures) by SimpleVili: 1:11pm On Aug 09, 2015
OMG!

Place your orders for long-lasting solar power banks. See my signature.
Re: Truck Swerves And Demolishes House In Ondo Just Now(pictures) by Jamaticulus(m): 1:12pm On Aug 09, 2015
Mk truck con jam pesin fr insyd hauz again..chai...
Re: Truck Swerves And Demolishes House In Ondo Just Now(pictures) by Spaxon(f): 1:12pm On Aug 09, 2015
hmmmm
Re: Truck Swerves And Demolishes House In Ondo Just Now(pictures) by Aslawish(m): 1:13pm On Aug 09, 2015
Thank GOD no live was claim.
Re: Truck Swerves And Demolishes House In Ondo Just Now(pictures) by Swaggzkid: 1:13pm On Aug 09, 2015
Poster above me wan follow yash grammar like oga titus *

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Truck Swerves And Demolishes House In Ondo Just Now(pictures) by colossus2: 1:13pm On Aug 09, 2015
Feranmicharles:

I can't really say if the casualty is more than this,but I pray its not more than this,but the people that were there were wailingsad

Tanoids!!!
BARKcanista and his patriots.

4 Likes

Re: Truck Swerves And Demolishes House In Ondo Just Now(pictures) by darlenese(f): 1:13pm On Aug 09, 2015
Op which one be " demolishes " this isn't as serious as u are trying to portray .
We thank God no life was lost . it looks like this happened in the night judging from the way the man and woman are comfortably seated .
Re: Truck Swerves And Demolishes House In Ondo Just Now(pictures) by RichDad1(m): 1:14pm On Aug 09, 2015
Too bad. cry
Re: Truck Swerves And Demolishes House In Ondo Just Now(pictures) by handie(m): 1:14pm On Aug 09, 2015
I can't wait for the day the federal and state governments will restrict the movement of all these heavy duty trucks to specific times of the day(preferably 9PM to 6AM). Over 70% of fatal road accidents is caused by all these trucks. Can't also wait for when GEJ's transformation trains will be used for what it should be used for.... Carrying heavy duty loads.
Re: Truck Swerves And Demolishes House In Ondo Just Now(pictures) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 09, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Your mum drives you to church? Dude how old are you? undecided

17 going on 18.
You get carrrr? Why you wan spoil the guy career grin. The guy wants front page, even when he gat no details of the accident.

Looking at those pictures and the people sitting calmly therein. I guess there wasn't any casualty.

lalasticlala/ishilove, why una like accident and snakes? ?
Why? ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truck Swerves And Demolishes House In Ondo Just Now(pictures) by chi4ik4(m): 1:14pm On Aug 09, 2015
the manner this truck drivers are killing people & destroying properties is alarming! they always speed, get drunk & most of them are Igbo smokers. especially d Hausa counterpart. may God continue to save us from them.
Re: Truck Swerves And Demolishes House In Ondo Just Now(pictures) by abdulaz: 1:16pm On Aug 09, 2015
The land of brown roof lipsrsealed
Thank God no life was lost.
Re: Truck Swerves And Demolishes House In Ondo Just Now(pictures) by Donpeak(f): 1:17pm On Aug 09, 2015
that second pix shows that the people aren't wailing. I think there are no casualties. thank God for that
Re: Truck Swerves And Demolishes House In Ondo Just Now(pictures) by harry509: 1:18pm On Aug 09, 2015
Feranmicharles:
As I was coming from church today at isolo,akure. Ondo state. A truck along ajaye/isolo street in akure swerves and demolishes a building.

My mum(driving) didn't wait,so I couldn't snap more than two pictures,under the truck,there's a shoe.

Mods should please help people because the wailers at the scene were just staring,I don't think they've called anyone's attention to this.

Picssad
it's well, tank GOD na so e reach.

1 Like

Re: Truck Swerves And Demolishes House In Ondo Just Now(pictures) by nationwide1(m): 1:20pm On Aug 09, 2015
Feranmicharles:

Picssad
Moral lesson: Don't build your house too close to the road, especially a major road.

From the picture uploaded, the house is just behind the drainage / gutter. It's really unsafe.

What is the work of our town planners. Dr Mimiko should hold them responsible for the sad incidence.

1 Like

Re: Truck Swerves And Demolishes House In Ondo Just Now(pictures) by wayceguy(m): 1:22pm On Aug 09, 2015
Noted
Re: Truck Swerves And Demolishes House In Ondo Just Now(pictures) by 9icetoo(m): 1:24pm On Aug 09, 2015
chi4ik4:
the manner this truck drivers are killing people & destroying properties is alarming! they always speed, get drunk & most of them are Igbo smokers. especially d Hausa counterpart. may God continue to save us from them.
Did you read the post? Did you look at the pics? Smhfu
Re: Truck Swerves And Demolishes House In Ondo Just Now(pictures) by ggrin(f): 1:29pm On Aug 09, 2015
Ur mummy still dy drive u go churchundecided
Re: Truck Swerves And Demolishes House In Ondo Just Now(pictures) by eleko1: 1:35pm On Aug 09, 2015
sad
Re: Truck Swerves And Demolishes House In Ondo Just Now(pictures) by kane33: 1:38pm On Aug 09, 2015
Na wa
Re: Truck Swerves And Demolishes House In Ondo Just Now(pictures) by pretydiva(f): 1:44pm On Aug 09, 2015
Premature n untimely death will not be our portion dis year. Amen

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Construction of 4 Bedroom Duplex +3 bedroom Bungalow At Ajah / Loans: Banks Put Up Chronic Debtors’ Property For Sale / Lawyer condemns new Lagos law legalising ‘foundation fee’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.