Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Mtn Scam Code - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mtn Scam Code (597 Views)

Mtn Scam Alert / Beware:mtn Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Scam Code by iy8701: 1:14pm On Aug 09, 2015
I recharge my phone through an ATM ie by. Virtual top up(VTU) on 8/08/15 @ 1:20 there about and received an MTN VTU alert of #400 whichwas the actual credit I opted for but guess what I saw as my current balance? #300 WTF. I was so angry and furious cos this is not the first they will be doing this to me n so many pple out there, so decided to call their customer care agent. A guy picked n I narrated every thing to him, he said I should call back in the next 24hrs cos he can't see any transaction on my line and he can't tell what might have happened. So I waited until it was 24hrs today n I called their customer care agent again but this time a ladyy picked n I told her everything again. She said I should hold on a while why she checked what might have happened on my line, after checking she said yes is true u made a recharge of #400 and ur main balance is #300 and she don't what happened n their was no msg sent to me for the #100 deduction. Later she said their was a code that derbited the 100 for no reason. I told her to credit my acct. She refuse n said she can't do that. Here is my reference number"Dear IYOBOSA, Your request has been received and will be resolved by . Your Reference Number is MTN1-46354249519. Thank you for choosing MTN. Are they telling us now that they have a cheating code?

(1) (Reply)

How Is The Rain At Your End? / Flaws Of Nairaland. Come In. / Politics. 10 Quotes Of Evil Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.