Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Have You Heard Of Fortuner? They Are Looking For Distributors For Solar Products - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have You Heard Of Fortuner? They Are Looking For Distributors For Solar Products (944 Views)

Have You Heard About Qunqun? Learn How To Make Money / Join The League Of Sub Distributors For Fast Selling Packaged Food Products. / Solar Products To The Rescue:for Homes And Businesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Heard Of Fortuner? They Are Looking For Distributors For Solar Products by Charpell(m): 1:26pm On Aug 09, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-7ZrOOtL7gt0/Vcc8riYwLrI/AAAAAAAAAiM/qk6zaTfnPkA/s1600/2015-08-09_1216.png[/img]
Last week I was contacted from my blog by a representative of FORTUNERS ENERGY, an India Based company and the first manufacturers of advanced solar and power backup products.

After making research and gone through their products, i discovered that Fortuner is unique because it has wide range of Solar, Power Backups products and Lightening Solution. In the next few days or so, I will be reviewing all their products including the price and how to get it.

Its also Interesting to know that Foutuner Set Milestone By Launching Solar & Power Backup Solutions In 21st Country. One amazing solar product that intrigued me is the Solar fan, imagine having to have a standby fan at night without needing to worry about spending money or fuel or waiting for PHCN in this our hot environment at night.
[img]http://4.bp..com/-yiJq5AmxGAc/Vcc5dfIq0CI/AAAAAAAAAiA/V_H_nJOzF-I/s1600/left-3.jpg[/img]

They are looking for exclusive Nigeria Distributors who they can partner with

WHY YOU SHOULD PARTNER WITH FORTUNER
Strong Techno Commercial team and network to provide the best and latest technology based products, services & backup support.

Most preferred source for Technological Development / Research & Development for many leading companies offering power conversion equipments.

Well equipped with World-class advanced setup with sounded experience & unmatched engineering skills to innovate the customized solution as per the requirement.

THEY ALSO PROVIDE
Practical satisfaction and confidence on quality & service backup support

Consultancy Service & Training in Power Electronics

Designing & Development of Complete Power Solutions, Customize Power Electronics Equipments.

THE CORE FOCUS AREAS :
Renewable Energy Solutions
Energy Saver products
Security Solutions
Home & Industrial Automation Solutions

Its simple to earn in Fortuner as they seek partners and distributors all over Nigeria.

Contact them here

Fortuner Tower, NH-58, Delhi Meerut Road,
Modinagar-201204, Ghaziabad (UP), INDIA

Phone : +91-1232-292899, +91-8126919394
Fax : +91-1232-231700
Email : info@fortuners.net

Source: http://www.charpell.com/2015/08/have-you-heard-about-fortuner-company.html

Re: Have You Heard Of Fortuner? They Are Looking For Distributors For Solar Products by OracleHex(m): 1:39pm On Aug 09, 2015
How much is thier products
Re: Have You Heard Of Fortuner? They Are Looking For Distributors For Solar Products by Charpell(m): 12:00pm On Aug 18, 2015
Visit their website

(1) (Reply)

Environmental Compliance For Manufacturers And Industries / Shops In Sango Ota Locked Over Dirty Environment / I Need A Real Online Business To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.