Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

I Want To Become An Arm Robber - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Want To Become An Arm Robber (2849 Views)

Robber Misses Way After Operation In Lagos, Arrested (pictured) / IMSU Students Nab Arm Robbers (photo) / Female NTA Newscaster Disarms Robber (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Become An Arm Robber by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 22, 2009
I have concluded that i am going to join arm robbery. I need connection to this biz, precisely in lagos. I will use odeshi so i will be father in this. Once i am caught i will disappear. Anyone with connection should contact me.
Re: I Want To Become An Arm Robber by 4peace(m): 7:27pm On Mar 23, 2009
An0da agrieved person.Sorry o don't come my area
Re: I Want To Become An Arm Robber by Phillfree(m): 4:22pm On Mar 31, 2009
That's a good one, but mind u, PUMP ACTION (short gun) don't listen to the odeshi u r talkin about, i bet u, u 'll b killed on ur 1st day.
Re: I Want To Become An Arm Robber by XFio(m): 9:38pm On Apr 06, 2009
you are mad
Re: I Want To Become An Arm Robber by comfort3: 9:39pm On Apr 06, 2009
lol.
Re: I Want To Become An Arm Robber by Afam4eva(m): 9:25pm On Apr 08, 2009
@ Bogmodo

U're the undisputed greatest bigmodo psycho on Nairaland.
Re: I Want To Become An Arm Robber by showbobo(m): 12:07am On Apr 10, 2009
bigmodo:

I am concluded that i am going to join arm robbery. I need connection to this biz precisely in lagos. I use odesh so i will be father in this. Once i am caught i disappear. Anyone with connection should contact me at bigmodo(at)gmail.com
Good for you. . . . . .
Re: I Want To Become An Arm Robber by tope2000(f): 1:09am On Apr 10, 2009
bigmodo:

I am concluded that i am going to join arm robbery. I need connection to this biz precisely in lagos. I use odesh so i will be father in this. Once i am caught i disappear. Anyone with connection should contact me at bigmodo(at)gmail.com

Just because they keep denying u visa to go germany??
clap 4 urself grin
Re: I Want To Become An Arm Robber by Phemour: 8:29pm On Apr 29, 2009
bigmodo:

Nairaland Police where are you
Re: I Want To Become An Arm Robber by Recognise: 4:46pm On May 02, 2009
Bigmodo:

I am concluded that i am going to join arm robbery.

I need connection to this biz precisely in lagos. I use odesh so i will be father in this. Once i am caught i disappear.

Anyone with connection should contact me at bigmodo(at)gmail.com

[size=16pt]@^[/size]

Armed robbery? What a career choice

If you like carrying a gun, whats wrong with joining the Armed forces.

Or if this about money by whatever means necessary,

then like most of those currently in elected office are doing

pick up an agbada and put your name forward for your local assembly election

I'll leave the rest to your imagination . . . grin
Re: I Want To Become An Arm Robber by Pennywise(m): 5:00pm On May 02, 2009
@OP
No better time in Nigeria than now. Good luck.
Re: I Want To Become An Arm Robber by Fhemmmy: 4:49pm On May 04, 2009
Whoever stopped you is a bastard.
Cos nothing shd make u to wanna join such underworld.
Re: I Want To Become An Arm Robber by kufreabasi(m): 4:47pm On May 13, 2009
bigmodo:

you've dug your grave already.
bye bye
Re: I Want To Become An Arm Robber by Nignog: 1:42pm On May 17, 2009
You want to become an arm robber?
There are plenty of arms to rob at the Lagos market, and feet, and heads too. oooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: I Want To Become An Arm Robber by Haksalam(m): 2:57pm On May 23, 2009
TO ACHIEVE UR AIM, GO 2 D NEAREST POLICE STATION & DECLARE UR INTENTION grin
Re: I Want To Become An Arm Robber by Nignog: 3:43pm On May 23, 2009
Haksalam:

TO ACHIEVE UR AIM, GO 2 D NEAREST POLICE STATION & DECLARE UR INTENTION grin
Yep, the local police will sell you the guns you want and for a cut of your profits will help you.
Re: I Want To Become An Arm Robber by biola44: 2:12pm On Jun 02, 2009
Phillfree:

That's a good one, but mind u, PUMP ACTION (short gun) don't listen to the odeshi u r talkin about, i bet u, u 'll b killed on ur 1st day.

LMAO! grin
Re: I Want To Become An Arm Robber by hauwie3: 11:03pm On Jun 09, 2009
are u an area boy?
Re: I Want To Become An Arm Robber by mamagee3(f): 11:41pm On Jun 12, 2009
You need a Life as soon as possible
Re: I Want To Become An Arm Robber by amebono11: 4:52am On Jun 13, 2009
mama-gee:

You need a Life as soon as possible

after u get urs cool
Re: I Want To Become An Arm Robber by sylve11: 10:28am On Jun 13, 2009
bigmodo:

omo, i no fit laff. u no sure sey u get typhooid so? cool
Re: I Want To Become An Arm Robber by Byrone: 9:13pm On Jun 13, 2009
if u r serious 'bout d charm, then go 2 bed 2nite in a locked room wit a vulture feather plucked 4rm d body, not d wings, not d tail, hold d feather between d second en d third toe on ur left foot, i will visit u in ur dreams en test u thoroughly spiritually en emotionally, if u pass, d charm iz urs, but if u don't, well when dat hurdle comes U will jump it, en remember not 2 pray b4 goin 2 bed,
Re: I Want To Become An Arm Robber by mamagee3(f): 11:39pm On Jun 13, 2009
,amebo no1:

after u get urs cool

I will get mine when your mom is true with Zap.i.n.g. gorillas
Re: I Want To Become An Arm Robber by amebono11: 7:23am On Jun 14, 2009
mama-gee:

I will get mine when your mom is true with Zap.i.n.g. gorillas

have read dis line before havent i? where did i read it from? ohhhh yea i remember, i read it alot of times with ur landwin id, bia omo oponu, im disappointed, is dis how hot u said it was going to be? embarassed i tot u promised to tell me off in a hot way, embarassed embarassed is dis right about it? give me show jare cheesy cheesy cheesy

landwin the cousin shaga cheesy cheesy kiss
Re: I Want To Become An Arm Robber by spikedcylinder: 6:16pm On Jun 14, 2009
Odeshi eh? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Want To Become An Arm Robber by toxicguy: 6:29pm On Jun 14, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Odeshi eh? cheesy cheesy cheesy

nice decision. i support you. thats the best decision you've taken. safe journey and enjoy it.

spikedcylinder, ur hypnotizing me with your eyes. can we be friends. it would be an honour to me if you are my friend.
Re: I Want To Become An Arm Robber by mamagee3(f): 11:18pm On Jun 15, 2009
,amebo no1:

have read dis line before havent i? where did i read it from? ohhhh yea i remember, i read it alot of times with ur landwin id, bia omo oponu, im disappointed, is dis how hot u said it was going to be? embarassed i tot u promised to tell me off in a hot way,  embarassed embarassed is dis right about it? give me show jare cheesy cheesy cheesy

You mean just like you told the other users you had insults install for my mother only for you to come back telling me the techniques your mum uses to Zap the gorillas grin. you know when I saw you frolicking my comments I thought you came back to tell my mother off but I think I would just go to the next thread
Re: I Want To Become An Arm Robber by MrCrackles(m): 11:19pm On Jun 15, 2009
mama-gee:

You mean just like you told the other users you had insults install for my mother only for you to come back telling me the techniques your mum uses to Zap the gorillas grin. you know when I saw you frolicking my comments I thought you came back to tell my mother off but I think I would just go to the next thread

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: I Want To Become An Arm Robber by mamagee3(f): 12:18am On Jun 16, 2009
,amebo no1:

have read dis line before havent i? where did i read it from? ohhhh yea i remember, i read it alot of times with ur landwin id, bia omo oponu, im disappointed, is dis how hot u said it was going to be? embarassed i tot u promised to tell me off in a hot way,  embarassed embarassed is dis right about it? give me show jare cheesy cheesy cheesy

I MAKE IT HOT WHEN YOU STEP UP kiss kiss cool
Re: I Want To Become An Arm Robber by amebono11: 10:37am On Jun 16, 2009
mama-gee:

with what i told your mother and yourself i can see you are trying to get back at me for a job well done grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

naa go attend to ur mums health at the teaching hospital cheesy cheesy
Re: I Want To Become An Arm Robber by amebono11: 10:46am On Jun 16, 2009
mama-gee:

I MAKE IT HOT WHEN YOU STEP UP kiss kiss cool

pot calling kettle black, the day i finished ur mum, i could smell ur tears from here, make i step up again, so that u go commit suicide? naaaa i get berra thingy to do with my time than stepping up for one emotionally frustrated asswipe cool
Re: I Want To Become An Arm Robber by mamagee3(f): 6:50pm On Jun 16, 2009
,amebo no1:

pot calling kettle black, the day i finished ur mum, i could smell ur tears from here, make i step up again, so that u go commit suicide? naaaa i get berra thingy to do with my time than stepping up for one emotionally frustrated asswipe cool 

ROTFLMAO grin grin, Weren't you the same lunatic that made a lot of mistakes in your typing because you almost died of a heart attack grin grin grin grin, Aren't you the same he-goat that has been stalking my posts and comments just because you want revenge grin grin.

Now I am giving you a second chance to tell my mother off and you are backsliding, you had better step up because this is your last chance grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jesse Jackson Murdered Dr. Michael King, Jr And He Must Pay For It! / Muslim Community In Kaduna Burns Young Igbo Boy Alive. - Photos Graphic / South Africans Need To See This And Think Twice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.