Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,646 members, 7,840,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

What Do You Know About WHO WANT TO BE A MILLIONAIRE???! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Do You Know About WHO WANT TO BE A MILLIONAIRE???! (783 Views)

13-Year-Old Joshua Ajayi Wins N1million On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire / How Do I Sit In Audience Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire / Aroma Ufodike Wins N10m Ultimate Prize In Mtn Who Want's To Be A Millionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Know About WHO WANT TO BE A MILLIONAIRE???! by ewealths(m): 8:54am On Mar 22, 2009
I know many people in Nigeria watch the WWTBAM TV Games show every Friday and Sunday, I am an addict to it myself but I continue to wonder when do I get the opportunity to be on the HOT SEAT and show the stuff that I am made of and eventually make money for being BRAINY, I also continue to take part in the HOME PLAY but each time I look at the TV waiting for my number to appear,it has never made it and at the end of the show I am disappointed after enjoying a wonderful show answering the question as if I am on the hot seat but never winning the cash, also I ask myself who are these audience that continued to be asked to help the contestant sometimes to make money and on some occassions mislead the person on the hot seat BUT they themselves participate in the audience play and make money, how are they chosen,can I also participate and atleast,get to be seen on Nigeria BIGGEST GAME SHOW and at the end of the day make money from it. All these and many questions comes to my mind everytime I watch the show, from winning the home play to getting on the hot seat,being a member of the audience and how to consistently WIN MONEY from the show are explained in a new book soon to be launched. The question is DO YOU WANT A COPY, if YES,text your name,email address,phone number and how much the book should cost (maybe FREE) to 08076132690 or 08089194589, pls sms only. And, if you have any information on WHO WANT TO BE A MILLIONAIRE GAME SHOW, please post them here,your opinion might be mentioned in the book, and as Frank would say the show gives you 2 things, MONEY and FAME.
Do you know that you can be on that show every week?
Do you also there are so rules about the Game.
Do you also know that as an Audience,you can constantly make 20k from just a record and there are 4 recordings a day.
More and more information/secrets are in this book( hard copy or ebook), all you have to do is text your name,email address and phone number to 08076132690 or 08089194589.
NOW, WHO WANT TO BE A MILLIONAIRE IS YOUR MONEY MACHINE,
Re: What Do You Know About WHO WANT TO BE A MILLIONAIRE???! by SeanT21(f): 8:45pm On Mar 25, 2009
Which one are U talking about??

The american version.

Anyway,I love to watch it.Its good and informative.

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Missing When Hollywood And Bollywood Dazzled At The Cannes / New Movie Trailer; The Avenger -concluding Part Of Captain America / Watch Mr. Ibu Get Jiggy With It On The Dance Floor With Some Ladies In Houston

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.